eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   can i buy a new ebay account and use it with my exist paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/96649-can-i-buy-new-ebay-account-use-my-exist-paypal-account.html)

GuessWhat 05-24-2016 10:47 AM

can i buy a new ebay account and use it with my exist paypal account

Hi, i was wondering if i can buy a new ebay account and use it with my exist paypal account. i will explain my situation:

i used to have a paypal account, and an ebay account up and running under my name. i got banned on the USA system, and also banned from paypal.

then i opened a new paypal account, and sold with him on a new account, the new account was too slow and i dropped it and used the ebay account from above (with the ban on USA system) and thats how i am selling for the past month,

i was wondering if i can buy a good ebay account and attach it to exist paypal account.
maybe i can just change the email address on that paypal account and remove the ebay account i am working with from it, and then start selling with the ebay account i want to buy.

will it work?

rsot 05-24-2016 11:04 AM

Re: can i buy a new ebay account and use it with my exist paypal account

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

What you are describing is NOT good stealth and many many posts have discussed this. This is not a good longterm situation.

Play 05-24-2016 11:38 AM

Tonnes of threads here advising against such practices. It risks you losing the account again.

If your going to work hard making this work, you might as well work a little harder to get fresh new accounts setup, that way you wont have that nagging feeling back of your mind that one day it will go down again

slokor 05-24-2016 12:58 PM

So many things in your story point to an easy linking of multiple accounts.
Just do things properly. If you buy an account you almost certainly will get a matching info paypal account. Changing that account for another that has links to other accounts and has completely mismatched info is a major red flag. Dont do it.

luizfurioso 05-25-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuessWhat (Post 774266)
Hi, i was wondering if i can buy a new ebay account and use it with my exist paypal account. i will explain my situation:

i used to have a paypal account, and an ebay account up and running under my name. i got banned on the USA system, and also banned from paypal.

then i opened a new paypal account, and sold with him on a new account, the new account was too slow and i dropped it and used the ebay account from above (with the ban on USA system) and thats how i am selling for the past month,

i was wondering if i can buy a good ebay account and attach it to exist paypal account.
maybe i can just change the email address on that paypal account and remove the ebay account i am working with from it, and then start selling with the ebay account i want to buy.

will it work?

I had the same problem in an account, the solution was to add another email in paypal then make it the main, do not remove the old ....

after that make the account on ebay.com and link the same with this new email.

slokor 05-25-2016 04:32 PM

Again - the fact the account will have completely mismatched info and has been tied to another account ( a problematic one) before will be a major red flag.
Ebay and paypal are not stupid. Dont treat them as such or youll get in trouble.

mrgazer 05-27-2016 07:43 AM

NO is the answer. End of story!

nnah 05-27-2016 06:43 PM

you might get away with it for a while but you will get banned for sure