eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Somthing about ebay stealthy in China. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/96730-somthing-about-ebay-stealthy-china.html)

loveordie 05-27-2016 08:31 AM

Somthing about ebay stealthy in China.

I read the <ebay stealthy> and found that it is difficult to operate it in China,when we registered an ebay store in China,we have to offer our credit card bill at least three months,and then we can list 5 listings in ebay store,after that we have to do Video Certification(ebay want to see a real person on the video),then we have to bind a credit card with ebay,or we have to offer an US account,we can just use credit card or US account to bind with Automatic payment methods on ebay,Automatic payment methods don't support Paypal in China.And the bank account and the credit card binded with the ID card and the real name phone number,and it is impossible to withdraw money with other person's bank account out of Paypal,Paypal in China refuse to withdraw money if your bank account name is different with your Paypal account.
So in China,ID card,phone number,bank account,ebay account,paypal account,they are binded together.
Of course I can buy another person's ID card,phone number,bank account,and of course it is illegal,it will cost you at least 3 years at most 10 years to stay in the prison if you got caught.
And the Sales Reports of ebay,are more strict for seller in China,usually we are Qualified Sellers on the Sales Reports of ebay.com,but our account were limited because of Sales Reports of ebay.cn.
So all the US sellers,you are so lucky.

Maybe I just didn't do enough research about ebay in China,and I don't find a way to be stealthy on ebay,but if any konw how to get stealthy on ebay in China,Please tell me,I really appreciate for that.

vetus 05-27-2016 08:39 AM

Re: Somthing about ebay stealthy in China.

This is why most sellers ship all their goods to the UK or US - VPN from China, have packers in either country and ship out of there.

Lots do sell from China don't get me wrong BUT majority are doing it internally in the country they want to sell in mainly.

loveordie 05-27-2016 09:39 AM

So if I operate an US or UK account with a VPN,on the ebay listing,the item location,can I write it locate in China?or Do I have to ship them to US or UK,and the US or UK account,the item location, can only be written with the address in US or UK?

dmxnx 05-29-2016 05:21 PM

You can put item location in China or which ever country you want.

Jiexie 05-29-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmxnx (Post 775560)
You can put item location in China or which ever country you want.

Of course,we need to put item location in China if we ship from China,ebay can tell from the tracking number.

Jiexie 05-29-2016 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveordie (Post 775040)
I read the <ebay stealthy> and found that it is difficult to operate it in China,when we registered an ebay store in China,we have to offer our credit card bill at least three months,and then we can list 5 listings in ebay store,after that we have to do Video Certification(ebay want to see a real person on the video),then we have to bind a credit card with ebay,or we have to offer an US account,we can just use credit card or US account to bind with Automatic payment methods on ebay,Automatic payment methods don't support Paypal in China.And the bank account and the credit card binded with the ID card and the real name phone number,and it is impossible to withdraw money with other person's bank account out of Paypal,Paypal in China refuse to withdraw money if your bank account name is different with your Paypal account.
So in China,ID card,phone number,bank account,ebay account,paypal account,they are binded together.
Of course I can buy another person's ID card,phone number,bank account,and of course it is illegal,it will cost you at least 3 years at most 10 years to stay in the prison if you got caught.
And the Sales Reports of ebay,are more strict for seller in China,usually we are Qualified Sellers on the Sales Reports of ebay.com,but our account were limited because of Sales Reports of ebay.cn.
So all the US sellers,you are so lucky.

Maybe I just didn't do enough research about ebay in China,and I don't find a way to be stealthy on ebay,but if any konw how to get stealthy on ebay in China,Please tell me,I really appreciate for that.

I used to be limited by sales report in ebay.cn.item not received case,return request and negative feedback are all counted as defective transactions there even though now they are no longer counted on seller dashboard on ebay.com...last month,i bought a China account which passes video verification on taobao which cost me 1500 RMB!