eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Return Shipping Labels/Original shipping from eBay??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/98058-return-shipping-labels-original-shipping-ebay.html)

nate 07-20-2016 12:35 PM

Return Shipping Labels/Original shipping from eBay???

Does anyone know of any shipping label service that will allow me to print Return Shipping Labels if the original shipping label was not purchased from them? I would like to take advantage of being able to spend PayPal money by buying shipping labels from eBay, but also send a return shipping label in all of the packages.

Or another option would be to send the return shipping label by email to the buyers PP email address. I see I can pay by paypal using USPS click n ship. But It looks like if I used them, the buyer would have to mail the package on a specific day.

I'm trying to avoid having to rent 5-10 PO boxes.

I'm also trying to spend PayPal money and avoid spending cash.

The only other option I've come up with is to open another bank account to pull the money, to use with shipstation.

My goal was to go as complete stealth as possible on all but 2-3 accounts by only adding a VBA & VCC to them with an address that would not be accessible. Withdrawing the funds through gift cards and buying off ebay shipping to a gift address which would be one single UPS store type of address not connected to any accounts.

Can the same gift address be use by multiple accounts as long as its not connected to any ebay or paypal accounts in any other way?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

applepbc 07-20-2016 06:59 PM

Re: Return Shipping Labels/Original shipping from eBay???

all you have to do is select the option for the "seller pays" on return shipping on all listings, then if someone does open a return, you can upload a label.

make sure you have auto-returns disabled and edit your registered return address on ebay to something like "123 DO NOT SHIP" so they don't mistakenly use your preferred return address instead of the label.