eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Purchasing an eBay & Paypal account combo (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/98184-purchasing-ebay-paypal-account-combo.html)

salemzaid1 07-25-2016 08:38 PM

Purchasing an eBay & Paypal account combo

Hey guys,

I started a new stealth account it's at 10/$1,000 (Canadian, not USD)
and I'm amazed at how slow the speed is..:eek:

NO SALES.. I have 4 ads up, all very low priced, but highly popular generic items.. Like $5, $10. Nothing.

When I went on my other computer, different IP, and visited my eBay profile, it only showed 2 ads up on my stealth profile. I guess they limit your exposure?

I know the rule - be patient, be slow, and I agree. But, at this rate, I'll have to wait like 6 months before I get back to my old pace. That's too long..

My question is: if I buy an aged eBay and Paypal account from this community, does this allow me to pick up the pace a little, and have the ability to generate a few more sales? I'm not gonna go crazy on the first few days, but I'd like to come back to a steady pace.

I'm asking the experienced guys here. How the hell do I get back on a roll here?

Thanks

MM78 07-25-2016 09:01 PM

Re: Purchasing an eBay & Paypal account combo

You know, We have had this discussion with other people asking the same exact question....the last guy asked the same question in multiple ways for months, and he could not get it that even if you buy an account off the forum you still gotta go slow. Hopefully you won't waste 4-5 months of trying to do something that can't be rushed.

Start slow, build up multiple accounts....eventually you will be where you want/need to be.

rsot 07-25-2016 09:11 PM

@salem, you need to get yourself going on a few accounts - slowly means a few months, you can't just piledrive with a bought "aged" account

salemzaid1 07-26-2016 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 788607)
You know, We have had this discussion with other people asking the same exact question....the last guy asked the same question in multiple ways for months, and he could not get it that even if you buy an account off the forum you still gotta go slow. Hopefully you won't waste 4-5 months of trying to do something that can't be rushed.

Start slow, build up multiple accounts....eventually you will be where you want/need to be.

I see. Thanks

salemzaid1 07-26-2016 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 788611)
@salem, you need to get yourself going on a few accounts - slowly means a few months, you can't just piledrive with a bought "aged" account

Okay I see

jeanbean0109 07-26-2016 07:16 AM

Not necessarily true. I bought a high limit non aged account 32 days ago. Sold 40 items 1200 and have 92 listed 1400. And Im taking it "slow". I can max it out if I choose, but im taking "slow"!! Perhaps the market is flooded with these "popular" items and your low rank n the search engine. Try to sell something not "popular" , "hard to find"!

And the more you sell, ship same day if at all possible. I been noticing the "restriction" is slowly lifting and more and more sales come in more i ship. Ebay search engine seems to have algorithm designed towards feedback and fast shipping. More you do, more your rank!

salemzaid1 07-26-2016 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanbean0109 (Post 788682)
Not necessarily true. I bought a high limit non aged account 32 days ago. Sold 40 items 1200 and have 92 listed 1400. And Im taking it "slow". I can max it out if I choose, but im taking "slow"!! Perhaps the market is flooded with these "popular" items and your low rank n the search engine. Try to sell something not "popular" , "hard to find"!

And the more you sell, ship same day if at all possible. I been noticing the "restriction" is slowly lifting and more and more sales come in more i ship. Ebay search engine seems to have algorithm designed towards feedback and fast shipping. More you do, more your rank!

Interesting, thanks.