eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How many stealth accounts do you own, and how often do you create new ones? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/98665-how-many-stealth-accounts-do-you-own-how-often-do-you-create-new-ones.html)

UKGiftWarranty 08-14-2016 06:20 PM

How many stealth accounts do you own, and how often do you create new ones?

So I've purchased an account or two in recent weeks and I'm trying to expand quickly, to have at least 10 accounts in my possession to try and dominate one of my niches on eBay. It's got me to thinking how quickly I can move on this.

How many active stealth accounts do you currently hold, how long has it taken you to amass them, and if you're still adding to your stock, how often do you create new account(s)?

Play 08-14-2016 07:19 PM

Re: How many stealth accounts do you own, and how often do you create new ones?

I would say 10 accounts for an average niche is over saturated.

I would focus on taking maybe 3 accounts, building them up with high feedback, high DSRs, and dominating the top 10 search results using the 3 accounts. By focusing your efforts more on 3 accounts, you will yeild better results.

Ebayorbust 08-15-2016 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKGiftWarranty (Post 792663)
So I've purchased an account or two in recent weeks and I'm trying to expand quickly, to have at least 10 accounts in my possession to try and dominate one of my niches on eBay. It's got me to thinking how quickly I can move on this.

How many active stealth accounts do you currently hold, how long has it taken you to amass them, and if you're still adding to your stock, how often do you create new account(s)?

What niche is it?

Is your username "UKgiftwarranty" a clue, lol?

If it is and you're are planning on using stealth accounts to sell "gift warranties" then you're going to need more accounts. ;)

UKGiftWarranty 08-15-2016 10:49 AM

Cheers for the responses! I work in a number of niches, some more susceptible to risk/bans than others... :) Relatively new to the eBay space- drive sales away from their marketplace at present so just beginning to get my ducks in a row...

rsot 08-15-2016 11:12 AM

For every 1 active, have 1 backup (not selling the same stuff but building value). High risk niche - need 2 backups in building. So if you are looking at rotating 3 as Play suggested, you should have 6 in the bkgd "cooking and stirring"...just an opinion of mine.

RR2 08-15-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 792667)
I would say 10 accounts for an average niche is over saturated.

I would focus on taking maybe 3 accounts, building them up with high feedback, high DSRs, and dominating the top 10 search results using the 3 accounts. By focusing your efforts more on 3 accounts, you will yeild better results.

This is solid advice. I use a similar strategy for my Stealth accounts.