eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   TOO MANY REDIRECTS ebay register sell account what is this (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/99159-too-many-redirects-ebay-register-sell-account-what.html)

keepongoing 09-01-2016 05:02 PM

TOO MANY REDIRECTS ebay register sell account what is this

I have not had to setup a stealth in awhile.

one of my accounts went down made to much got the SSN force page

so I setup new one, new everything as I know what to do

and I got the trigger phone call for seller verification once and didnt complete it

so now it wont go to the phone call page I have tried this a bunch on my phone but the page crashes.

it says err too many redirects.

I have tried ie chrome ff
mobile full site and app.

I just want to get my first item listed.

curious is ebay down with this or is it some kind of error with my phone.

davids01 09-01-2016 05:17 PM

Re: TOO MANY REDIRECTS ebay register sell account what is this

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepongoing (Post 796866)
I got the trigger phone call for seller verification once and didnt complete it

It really doesn't take much for eBay/PP to flag a account as suspicious. I am not saying that's the case here as it could be anything causing the problems. I do know that when i start to create a account that i am prepared to follow through with all the hoops that are thrown at you as they come up and dont stop in the middle. Never had a problem as long as i complete it all seamlessly. the only thing that i will hold out on is the final addition of my preferred withdrawal bank. On that i wait until the account seems pretty stable, no need to burn a BA right off. Good luck. :comp5:

keepongoing 09-01-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davids01 (Post 796869)
It really doesn't take much for eBay/PP to flag a account as suspicious. I am not saying that's the case here as it could be anything causing the problems. I do know that when i start to create a account that i am prepared to follow through with all the hoops that are thrown at you as they come up and dont stop in the middle. Never had a problem as long as i complete it all seamlessly. the only thing that i will hold out on is the final addition of my preferred withdrawal bank. On that i wait until the account seems pretty stable, no need to burn a BA right off. Good luck. :comp5:

thanks whats weird is it seems to want me to verify it but it doesnt get to the call page its just like the page crashes to a error.

I have read this happening with many sites not just ebay

Othmane 09-03-2016 11:03 AM

you can always try using another browser.
sometimes the issue is smaller than it looks like ;)

keepongoing 10-28-2016 12:34 PM

follow up to this. account was created totally with phone, using older ebay app so much better. one day after weeks of trying it finally got thru and verified the phone number call pin. I literally tried like a 100xs and then one day it magically went thru. no issues since then. seems a glitch with ebay app. again phone only account running no issues and to my surprise high limits off the bat.

bluegrass1 10-29-2016 10:52 PM

yea if you dont log in for a couple days it will reset the request