testing idea - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-18-2007
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 131
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default testing idea

Okay. So I know I said I would quit ebay, but it's an addiction (not to mention that I buy a lot from ebay, living on a small deserted island).

I found one of my old accounts still active (believe it or not, it has the same ccard as a suspended account...The account even had a different name than on the ccard, but it worked... this was long before I met you guys!!). so I'm selling on that, waiting to be suspended, but at least there is income.

Int the mean time...
I opened a ING virtual account. Came with a debit card. Address: my parents' house a block away. Will go over there and open an account. buy some things once in a while for over a month on their computer, open pp account w/ING card and account. Then slowly sell. I don't think I can sell too many handbags at a time because they will zap me. Change home ip and use at home when current account goes sour.

see any holes in plan?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-18-2007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,393
Thanks: 14
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Do it while it works and go for it.

What does ING stand for?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-18-2007
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa1 View Post
Okay. So I know I said I would quit ebay, but it's an addiction (not to mention that I buy a lot from ebay, living on a small deserted island).

I found one of my old accounts still active (believe it or not, it has the same ccard as a suspended account...The account even had a different name than on the ccard, but it worked... this was long before I met you guys!!). so I'm selling on that, waiting to be suspended, but at least there is income.

Int the mean time...
I opened a ING virtual account. Came with a debit card. Address: my parents' house a block away. Will go over there and open an account. buy some things once in a while for over a month on their computer, open pp account w/ING card and account. Then slowly sell. I don't think I can sell too many handbags at a time because they will zap me. Change home ip and use at home when current account goes sour.

see any holes in plan?
The only thing is make sure you go through your check list before you log on to ebay. Clear all your cookies, history, etc. They'll get you if you happen to surf on one of their affiliate sites and you just forgot to clear out your cache.They'll know where you went to and they can get info(They have over 50,000 affiliates and sites that are associated with ebay eg: prostores,skypes,etc)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-18-2007
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 131
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
Do it while it works and go for it.

What does ING stand for?
ING is a bank. They offer virtual accounts with awesome interest rates! Extra benny!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-18-2007
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 131
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish View Post
The only thing is make sure you go through your check list before you log on to ebay. Clear all your cookies, history, etc. They'll get you if you happen to surf on one of their affiliate sites and you just forgot to clear out your cache.They'll know where you went to and they can get info(They have over 50,000 affiliates and sites that are associated with ebay eg: prostores,skypes,etc)
I was actually going to create a new login account on my computer where I ONLY use it for ebay and paypal and nothing else. that way they can't trace me to any other website. I can also change my MAC address (temporarily between reboots, but I hardly ever reboot my laptop).
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-19-2007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,393
Thanks: 14
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa1 View Post
ING is a bank. They offer virtual accounts with awesome interest rates! Extra benny!
Oh yes, the commercial with the park bench!
Is it a debit or credit and if debit is the card re-chargeable?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-19-2007
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 131
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
Oh yes, the commercial with the park bench!
Is it a debit or credit and if debit is the card re-chargeable?
It is a mastercard debit card! It just takes money out of your account. No reloading. You can electronically transfer money from the account into another account when you need it. You can write electronic checks too. It rocks. No minimum balance, only need $1 to open the account. Earns anywhere from 3 - 5%, depending on your balance. No fees, no charges. No nothing.

They do a heavy ID check on you though, so no faking names.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this a good idea 2145HAMILTONAVECA95125 eBay Discussion! 8 08-12-2007 04:21 AM
Would this be a good idea? KeithL07 eBay Suspensions 22 08-05-2007 08:29 PM
An Idea - Tell me what you think of this... FeeBay Balling Sales & Marketing 1 07-04-2007 03:57 AM
I am just curious, You have an idea how much Do You owe EBAY? FBCM eBay Suspensions 1 06-12-2007 06:33 PM
a geat idea on how to get a new paypal and ebay account that won't be suspended, ever ihatebay eBay Suspensions 15 04-29-2007 01:49 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts