eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Ebay Limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/99920-ebay-limits.html)

kingpin100 09-28-2016 06:48 PM

Ebay Limits

Hey stealth team..

Real quick question if someone can please help me.... Cant find the answer by searching...

Is there a way to see my selling limits before I list my first item... Ive always just listed an item then followed the verification's...

rsot 09-28-2016 07:57 PM

Re: Ebay Limits

Last I checked you can't find selling limits until first sale is completed...

kingpin100 09-28-2016 08:12 PM

Thanks rsot... I just had some crazy thought wasn't sure...

Glad i didn't have to pull teeth to get the answer lol im putting in the time, effort and money to experiment the system forsure....

Im sure you know how it goes laying in bed half the night thinking about the next strategy or move... Once in awhile a member helps me out so i can get a nights sleep...
lmao not a joke..

Much appreciated....

celebrityphotos4you 09-29-2016 01:25 AM

2nd person to confirm that you don't get selling limits shown until you list first sale....and although there are exceptions, for the most part you will get a
5/$500 limit

kingpin100 09-29-2016 04:07 PM

Lol,

Ya we best not count chicks before they hatch. Although Ive only got 2 5/500s out of 16.. And I started them for free... If you know what i mean..

Thanks again guys for the promising reply's

Quote:

Originally Posted by celebrityphotos4you (Post 803364)
2nd person to confirm that you don't get selling limits shown until you list first sale....and although there are exceptions, for the most part you will get a
5/$500 limit

shootemup321 02-10-2017 10:42 AM

On my first stealth I firgured out how to see the limits without listing an item just doing something after confirming the gift card I forget what I did though went off a google search. I still have not sold anything on the account and know the limits. I would like to do it with other accounts so I don't have to wait to see the limits.

MM78 02-10-2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsmalls321 (Post 829423)
On my first stealth I firgured out how to see the limits without listing an item just doing something after confirming the gift card I forget what I did though went off a google search. I still have not sold anything on the account and know the limits. I would like to do it with other accounts so I don't have to wait to see the limits.

99% of the time you can see your limits before listing, this isn't anything new.

shootemup321 02-10-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 829431)
99% of the time you can see your limits before listing, this isn't anything new.

Why did they say it couldn't be done then ? Celerityphotos said there are exceptions though usually a 5/500 is that the disadvantage of see limits before you list?
Just trying to make sure I don't do anything wrong in the future, although last night I think I did I made a account 2 weeks ago and I thought it was toast so I changed my tracfone number and never added a GC to it started with a new account, also deleted the user on the laptop well I jumped the gun what I did didn't affect my account at all and couldn't of linked me. So last night I created new user and added a GC with no phone verification thinking there would be and I got a 5/500 limit nothing to do with this thread because I listed a book to see what my limit was. I think the reason I could have got low limits cause I had no cookies built up but it could be anything.

MM78 02-10-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsmalls321 (Post 829505)
Why did they say it couldn't be done then ? Celerityphotos said there are exceptions though usually a 5/500 is that the disadvantage of see limits before you list?
Just trying to make sure I don't do anything wrong in the future, although last night I think I did I made a account 2 weeks ago and I thought it was toast so I changed my tracfone number and never added a GC to it started with a new account, also deleted the user on the laptop well I jumped the gun what I did didn't affect my account at all and couldn't of linked me. So last night I created new user and added a GC with no phone verification thinking there would be and I got a 5/500 limit nothing to do with this thread because I listed a book to see what my limit was. I think the reason I could have got low limits cause I had no cookies built up but it could be anything.

All you have to do is make a selling account from the get-go and as soon as your done, you can see your limits, it's that easy.

shootemup321 02-10-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 829514)
All you have to do is make a selling account from the get-go and as soon as your done, you can see your limits, it's that easy.

True the only reason I revived that account is I thought it had a good address for limits I used to live there with my grandma and we sold the house a couple months ago are family name was still in the public database so I thought I would get good limits and I would have a good reason to visit if a letter got sent there. oh well I'm just glad I didn't get a 0/0 and my first listing is still standing but no one wants my book lol. I'm going to add a new number to it and keep it.