eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Thanks to Aspkin for your support (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/99991-thanks-aspkin-your-support.html)

fernendo 10-02-2016 05:34 AM

Thanks to Aspkin for your support

Hi I just wanted to say thanks to all members for your support. Aspkin helped me recover from a disastrous Paypal suspension. I only make about $350 per month on ebay which is nothing compared to a lot of you guys but it's a welcome addition to my full time employment income if it weren't for this forum I'd probably have had to throw the towel in and give up or try stealth myself and fail.

My account has been going just about 1 year now with no problems. I don't always follow stealth rules 100% perfectly but hopefully good enough to survive for longer.

JamesNorth101 10-02-2016 05:36 AM

Re: Thanks to Aspkin for your support

Awesome to hear!

fernendo 10-02-2016 05:48 AM

James you are one of the people that helped me the most. I had a lot of problems in getting PayPal unlimited. It took 3 attempts but I got there in the end. I'm a stubborn *** I will keep trying until I get what I want. Paypal will get so bored of rejecting me they will just give in eventually lol.

To tell you the truth I'm disappointed that I haven't found the time to grow my business more. $250 per month (after fees and costs) isn't great earnings but it's better than nothing.

fernendo 10-02-2016 05:59 AM

I only have 1 ebay account which makes running stealth a lot easier not sure if I'd be able to cope with multiple accounts it only takes 1 mistake when tired to get linked and loose them.

1 account is nice and simple but on the other hand it does put all my eggs in one basket so there are pros and cons. I'm a top rated seller which is pretty cool didn't think I'd ever achieve that status

cool customer 10-02-2016 06:59 AM

Great to hear your success. I previously ran 1 stealth which lasted a couple of years. Now after a couple of years away from ebay I've recently got back on the horse with multiple accounts.

Once you get your head around it it really is easy not to link stuff.

All the best for the next year!

aspkin 10-02-2016 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 803894)
Hi I just wanted to say thanks to all members for your support. Aspkin helped me recover from a disastrous Paypal suspension. I only make about $350 per month on ebay which is nothing compared to a lot of you guys but it's a welcome addition to my full time employment income if it weren't for this forum I'd probably have had to throw the towel in and give up or try stealth myself and fail.

My account has been going just about 1 year now with no problems. I don't always follow stealth rules 100% perfectly but hopefully good enough to survive for longer.

Awesome! That's great to hear. :)

Think about setting up some back up accounts in the future. If you're wanting to increase sales that is.

Thanks for your comment. :)

rsot 10-03-2016 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 803902)
I only have 1 ebay account which makes running stealth a lot easier not sure if I'd be able to cope with multiple accounts it only takes 1 mistake when tired to get linked and loose them.

1 account is nice and simple but on the other hand it does put all my eggs in one basket so there are pros and cons. I'm a top rated seller which is pretty cool didn't think I'd ever achieve that status

Also shows your own dedication :) :thumb: