eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay FeedBack (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/)
-   -   Can this guy leave me bad feedback? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/11209-can-guy-leave-me-bad-feedback.html)

Juicyas 06-01-2009 11:44 PM

Can this guy leave me bad feedback?

So about 30 minutes before an auction ends I get this message:

PLEASE CANCEL ORDER I HAVE ALREADY WON A PAIR THANKS..

I have no record of him winning anything from me so basically he is full of it. I just ignored it for a couple of days and then I got this message today:

THIS MAKES MY THIRD TIME EMAILING YOU .YOU HAVENT RESPON TO MY OTHER EMAIL.
WHICH EBAY IS AWARE OF. I ASKED YOU TO CANCEL BIB WAS BEFORE AUCTION ENDED YOU NEVER RESPONDED.I DONT WONT THE ITEM.I HAD TRIED TO GET HOLD OF YOU.
PLEASE CANCEL ORDER.WHICH I HAD STATED BEFORE AND THIER WONT BE ANY PROMBLES.THANKS

Apart from this guy having the IQ of a pineapple, it looks like he is threatening me from this mail. I really can't be bothered even responding and would like to piss him off as much as possible for stuffing me around. Can he leave negative feedback if he doesn't pay?

Thanks

vetus 06-02-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicyas
Can he leave negative feedback if he doesn't pay?

If he has won your item then yes.

Kuntri 06-02-2009 01:52 AM

If he didn't win anything from you ..what can he leave feedback on? Unless he has more than one account and hes emailing you from the one he didn't use to win the item with. Has the winning bidder paid for the item yet?

GreenBean 06-02-2009 02:59 AM

On face value, if the buyer has not brought anything from you, then he can not leave (negative or any) feedback. There should be a transaction between you both.But nothing would surprise me with ebay. Could this 'pumpkin' be setting you up? Be very careful here. Would not ignore this at all. Communicate with the pumpkin/ebay to cover your back.:peace:

Juicyas 06-02-2009 10:21 AM

Yeah sorry if that was confusing.

He won the item. 30 mins before it ended though he sent me that first email. This was Saturday - The second email was yesterday. I've had 2 from him now today.

I thought if he doesn't pay he can't leave feedback right?

New emails:
TIHS MAKES MY FOURTH TIME EMAILING YOU.YOU HAVENT RESPONED TO ME AT ALL I ASK YOU TO CANCEL MY ORDER BEFOE THE AUCTION ENDED.YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO ME.WHY HAVENT YOU RESPOND TO ME.

I HAVE EMAILED YOU SEVERAL TIMES.YOU HAVENT RESPONDED.PLEASE CANCEL MYORDER.I HAVE ASK YOU SEVERAL TIMES WAY BEFORE THE AUCTION ENDED.PLEASE RESPOND.THANKS

Juicyas 06-02-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trotter (Post 89688)
If he has won your item then yes.

If he doesn't pay, I can report it to ebay and his negative will be removed right?

Otherwise people could ruin sellers reputations by bidding on items with 'stealth' accounts, not paying and leaving negatives

TMiles 06-02-2009 01:15 PM

No the negative will not necessarily be removed. Only if you file a non payment strike and he does not answer. That is highly unlikely.

You need a little better attitude on this. When you say you cannot be bothered to answer his emails, you are setting yourself up to get negative feedback. A lot less time would be spent if you simply apologized to him for the mix-up and offered to cancel the sale.

No matter how "right" you are, one pissy customer can screw up your whole day..

inverser 07-13-2009 02:16 AM

Mutually withdraw in the eBay Resolution Center. Resolution Center - eBay

You'll get your Final Value Fees back but your listing fees are gone with the wind. Don't forget to put the deadbeat buyer in your blocked list.