eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay FeedBack (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/)
-   -   ebay Feedback Tips and Advice Forum (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/1978-ebay-feedback-tips-advice-forum.html)

aspkin 12-24-2007 07:53 PM

ebay Feedback Tips and Advice Forum

We all know buying feedback is a bad idea. But there are safe ways to gain feedback, and lift selling restrictions. If you have any questions or if you have Tips or advice on the subject, this is the forum for you. Anything eBay Feedback is welcome.

ivegotinfo 12-26-2007 09:49 PM

tips and adice eh :P

buy tangible items, no matter how low in price, as long as they must be shipped, even to your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address i.e collectable cards

loveandhate 12-27-2007 12:31 PM

How will buying .01 cent things effect your account? how can they tell? ive been okay so far with buying about 20 1cent things, and usually get feedback for about half of them, so im at 10fb ready to list b.i.n.s. whats so bad with buying fb?

aspkin 12-27-2007 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveandhate (Post 18471)
How will buying .01 cent things effect your account? how can they tell? ive been okay so far with buying about 20 1cent things, and usually get feedback for about half of them, so im at 10fb ready to list b.i.n.s. whats so bad with buying fb?

Most people who buy feedback usually get the abusing eBay message the moment they start trying to sale. Let us know how it goes. :/

Jonas 01-02-2008 08:51 PM

I buy penny items, only do private auctions, then let the account sit for months. That works for me.

jonathanmr 01-09-2008 01:32 PM

Yes, but most people (myself included) want to be able to create new sellers accounts with good feedback fast..

I have used Jonas method in the past, however this leads to a serious amount of downtime (unless you have lots of backup accounts)

OMB 01-10-2008 03:49 PM

^I've pm'ed u on what to do!

iwillsurvive 01-14-2008 11:38 PM

Please PM me.

mr burns 01-21-2008 02:57 AM

I buy old coins to build my account and store them for future sales.
try not to buy notes though as the serial no: might cause you problems later when you wish to sell them if you have bought these notes on a sus account.

also i have noticed that the majority of the buyers of these coins are from the older side of the comunity,and i always get nice friendly fb

I just send my seller a message though ebay and ask them to contact me at my email address as i would like the item sent to "my sons" address(my real address)of course,so ebay dont find out who i am

I have also found that these items are easy to sell as i have sold alot of these to build fb in the past

Ballsack 01-22-2008 02:05 AM

Selling stuff to gain feedback is easier. For some reason ebay lets it go if you do that. I sold like 30 penny auctions just to gain 10 feedback. The buyers who bought from me were too stupid to even realize they were trading feedback even though I stated it in the auction. People on ebay are mindless sheep, treat them as such.

Jonas 01-23-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballsack (Post 21423)
Selling stuff to gain feedback is easier. For some reason ebay lets it go if you do that. I sold like 30 penny auctions just to gain 10 feedback. The buyers who bought from me were too stupid to even realize they were trading feedback even though I stated it in the auction. People on ebay are mindless sheep, treat them as such.

Whenever I buy penny feedback from paypal who then leave me positives, 3 months later I find 75% of them are no longer registered users.

DogFacedBoy 01-26-2008 11:24 AM

Does ebay ever tell you that if you buy a bunch of items for less than a buck it might put you under the microscope? I know there are areas were they at least tell you things that maybe you should avoid.
I have found that buying mag subscriptions has worked well for me. Many of them you can get for $2 or $3 and they will send to a different address than the registered ones because so many "real"people buy these as gifts. So you can but like 5 of them for $10-15 and get 5 FBs. You can always treat your friends too!
So far has worked for me, I just don't go nuts and buy 5 subscriptions the day I open an account.

gitrooman 02-05-2008 02:08 PM

What i'm going to start doing as of today is buy really crappy cheap 5$ used games from gamestop and auction them off for .99 and 3.99 shipping. I may be in the hole for about 20 dollars in the end, but i can make that up in 1 sale.

I had a bunch of crappy ps2 games laying around, and an account i opened last week that has been sitting around. Last night i made it into a seller account a listed one game. I figure i'll do that once a day, and in a month i'll have 10-20 feedback and i'll hopefully be off eabys radar.

belerim 02-06-2008 01:29 PM

Never had problems buying ebooks for $0.99
I buy 2-3 daily until the account reaches the BuyItNow limit

ivegotinfo 02-07-2008 08:54 PM

wow thats lucky.

i usually buy trading cards for whatever trading thing i can find. usually cost me 1$ per feedback, thats with shipping. pretty cheap i say.

Ballsack 02-11-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonas (Post 21584)
Whenever I buy penny feedback from paypal who then leave me positives, 3 months later I find 75% of them are no longer registered users.

I have not noticed that trend. It's the newly registered buyers who get NARU'd by ebay not the sellers.

loveandhate 03-19-2008 12:40 PM

Okay, so I had that account with buying Feedback for awhile. It was going great, until I finally got suspended for snp iam really slow to ship...i know, i know. anyhow...the account allowed me to do bin and everything but when i finaly gos suspended, i got an email for each of the .01 items...kind of like they tagged them and if i bought too many of the same one, or if too many people bought the same one, it was a red flag. i received an email for each one of these "tagged" items...even if the sale of the items were 1 month old.

divine422 05-29-2008 02:32 PM

I just buy low priced tangible items and scout out sellers with automatic feedback and leave positive feedback. Also coupons are good as well. On the auction it looks like it will be shipped and then they seller emails you the coupon code.

divine422 05-29-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveandhate (Post 18471)

You buy all the one cent feedback you want for a while but as soon as you try to sell something, especially something valuable, then you're gone.

Davidle2lion 06-20-2008 02:40 PM

I do have a question..Because of my recent bad experiance I know monitor pretty much everything I can. I notice something a bit odd and wondered if I should be "concerned"

I have a buyer bidding on one of my items but the thing is they have not brought

Anything since "2004" makes me think there a bit suspect....what do you guys think?

they have not bid anything outrages but still I think it is suspect...

John14789 07-03-2008 03:42 AM

How can I buy trading cards for $1 with free shipping?
I tried to find some and I couldnt find any with free shipping or little shipping so the price wouldn't go more than $1, any thoughts?

Any other items there are that can be bought for $1-2 and be shipped?

GreenBean 07-03-2008 04:27 AM

John, this is a RED area for me. You are looking at feedback prices in a similar range to digital deliveries and penny feedback. I would not be inclined to do that.I would hate to recommend doing it if ebay was to target your account.
You may be better to look at a higher price range of items. The outlay now will be recouped when the selling account powers. Just my thoughts.