Feedback - Fight fire with fire - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Old 05-25-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Feedback - Fight fire with fire

I go to bed with 100% on my of my account to wake up at 89.9% and no longer a power seller.

Even with the changes I did see some extortion type issues with the low seller ratings but what this rat buyer doesnt know is I shipped 6 items to them under 3 different under names to the same shipping address.

So, since we cannot nuke them back I just did them a real big favor, all I did was look at what they had listed, bought several things and nuked the crap out of them!!!

I am not a negative leaving person, or at least until now.
I ship quick, pack well and do all the little things to keep people happy and get this crap back.

Perfect example of this feedback scam.

Item bought on 5-10, paid for on 5-21, she chose parcel post with no insurance. I have in my add to please pay within 5-7 days. 10 days later I get paid and here comes an email, where is my item? It was paid for and you should have had it boxed and ready to be shipped. You have had plenty of time to have it ready to be shipped! This is a terrible transaction. You have not even emailed me to let me know you receive payment and when also to tell you have have the item ready to be shipped or when it was shipped.

I wrote back this.
I am sorry, I do not pack any item until it is paid for, then I pack the item and within 24-48 hours I will ship your item. I do not email when I get paid you can see that in your own pp and I do not email when items are shipped. I sell way to much to email every single buyer as I would be sitting emailing all day long if I did that.
She wrote back this.
If you want to be a successful seller on ebay you must change your tune, you must put the buyer first and foremost and you must move quicker on shipping and you must email when payment is received and item is shipped. Most good sellers even email me after the transaction to see if I like the item, something you should also be doing.

Email comes in telling me that she has taken me off her list of sellers because I ship slow and have poor communication skills. She said the reason she left me all those negs was to alert other buyers what kind of seller I was. She said if I wanted to be successful at ebay that I need to brush up on my skills before listing any more items.

Was a complete ass this freak is. Buyers are jumping all over this stupid new rule to force us to kiss their butts and I am not going to do that.

This fb system cannot last long, I already know sellers who usually have 500 item listed all the time and have for years have now cut back to 100 if that many.

I also see ebay removing any abusive or derog comment in a positive.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-25-2008

Longevity: 95%

I feel your pain! I have a power seller account but won't for long and it's to the point that I don't even check my feedback because it just ticks me off!! The last one I had was a neutral from someone that said GOOD TRANSACTION. ... Um ok .. they why the neutral ?

So now my good transaction counts AGAINST me.

I think I'll be sending in an email to complain - it won't help but I'm sure it will be just one of THOUSANDS of emails that ebay will get from sellers who have already had enough. You can't even ship FREE without getting a neutral or a neg unless you have it them overnight.

Hang in there guys - this feedback thing HAS to change or there won't be any sellers left at all !
Old 05-25-2008
Threadstarter  

I have had far more bad experiences with buyers in 12 years then I have had ever with sellers, we buy allot of ebay and have very few poor transactions in all those 12 years.

This is one I got after I posted this.

Hey, I thought this was old and worth 650.00, I have researched it and found it is not the old one from the 1800's but it is one made in the 1960s and only worth 50.00, please return my money in full and shipping back to you or I will leave your a negative.

What am I a rental service? It was ok for them to think they ripped me off but when they found it was the 1950's it is my fault.

This is getting old real quick.
Old 05-25-2008

We all need to buy those Valentine gift boxes and start sending these negative nellies some DOG TURDS in those boxes! I have an ample supply .. let me know if you need some.

ebay-sucks .. tell them you'll refund only after the transaction in completed .. they have to leave you pos. feedback first. Let them send the item back and they you REFUSE item .. it will go back to them and you have a pos. feedback. Of course you'll want to be sure to block them from ever bidding again.

I'm afraid to look at my feedback next week. With Monday a Holiday .. I haven't shipped since Friday and the buyers just will NOT put up with having to wait 2 business days for something to ship. I need to change my screen name here to IHATEEBAYANDTHEIRBUYERS!
Old 05-26-2008

Longevity: 92%

after reading your stories, i can't help but to say "sorry"
i know it sucks, but ebay is getting worse and worse one day they'll do something so stupid, that everything will fall apart, and i have a feeling that that day is near...
Old 05-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

We should make up a private list of all the "PITA" Buyers so we can prevent them from causing more grief.
Old 05-27-2008

Longevity: 93%

suffering now, those buyer dont pay me and only leave a negative: buyer only accept credit card,dont accept paypal!!!
but in description said clearly i only accepted credit card!!! those stupid buyer!!!

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-27-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-27-2008

Longevity: 93%
Default No neg feedback

Does anyone know what the purpose of the no negative feedback is? I'm not sure I understand the logic.
First week of this garbage and I was already given my first negative feedback in over 3 years.
Customer bought a collectible figurine for a portion of appraised price. They received and claimed item was damaged and wanted a partial refund. I offered full refund on return of item. They did not respond and left a negative feedback saying I was selling damaged items.
I guess Ebay is only interested in protecting buyers and screwing sellers. A-holes.
Old 05-27-2008

damn if only google would hear our crys :/
Old 05-27-2008

EBS:

Dont let 1 or 2 Eggheads get your goat.. In my case- Sure, Ive had some doosies--but you know what-Ive also had many , many buyers going out of their way to let me know theyve left 5 stars, and appreciate my promptness(on my higher end goods- I GUARANTEE it ships out SAME day as paid- or Shipping is FREE)..
Old 05-27-2008
Threadstarter  

I usually dont but these rats did it on purpose, they of course took advantage of the new ebay-suck system ( sorry gals ) to screw us over.
I have been on ebay for 12 years and have seen allot of stupid moves but this has to be the worst one yet ( What do you think ebhl? ) can you think of anything that beat this move.
And to think the brains of ebay are suppose to be scholars with multiple degree.
The big time sellers are dropping like flies, I know someone who sells memory cards, sticks, media stuff with a fb of 110,000 and they are done. The day after this new fb went into effect they got nailed bigtime and just quit. His monthly fees were anywhere between 15-20k. More of this and they will see the shockwave. He told me he is allowing the rest of his to run and have not listed any more.

Wake up Ebay, your losing good people who pay you a ton of money!

Get rid of the bad buyers and things will return to normal.
Old 05-27-2008

the day that ebay went live with its new feedback system thousands of powersellers lost their status. Its sad you work hard to get that position and all of a sudden in a blink of an eye, its gone...
Old 05-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

The fact that the brains of ebay have multiple degrees does not cut it with me. There has been a system implemented that creates too many problems for decent sellers. Now more than ever a seller is at the mercy of a buyer & an inflexible ebay. I have no idea what the solution may be: how much effort does a person put into doing their best using ebay?

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-27-2008 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-27-2008

by 2010 --> there will be no small time sellers only big time sellers who rake in thousands and thousands of dollars everyday.
Old 05-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

How encouraging so where does a seller go in the meantime? What I sell is really only OK
for ebay.
Old 05-28-2008

Yes greenbean you might think its encouraging, im telling everyone that they should not be dependent on ebay at all. My main point of view is too expand beyond ebay, for example start your own website, yes its alot of hard work and takes dedication but in the long run it will be worth it.
I used to be 100% dependent on ebay and oh man what a ride that was, when i was selling i was making decent money i was throwing my money away because i knew i was going to make more on ebay, WRONG
Ive had some pretty bad experiences and ive felt really sad and hopeless, but there are other ways to making money online, and you don't even need to go all out with making a website, you can do things like affliate programs, i have seen people making thousands of dollars by doing that, if you want to learn on how to make money using an affliate program let me know ill post a step by step video on picking what you want to promote, how to promote it, where to promote it.... etc.

Bottom line --> learn to be independent, stand on your own feet
*Don't Bend over for nobody*
esp. eBay

Last edited by 2eXclusiive; 05-28-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 05-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Hmm, you missed my sarcasm. I think it suxs that ebay is ruining the very hard work of
decent sellers. maybe as jonas has said, ebay is trying to get rid of the middle of the road
sellers.
Old 05-28-2008

oh sorry, yea i did miss the sarcasm
we made ebay, the little sellers not the big sellers
little sellers = more people
big sellers = few people

now that they have what they want, well they couldn't treat us anymore friendlier.
Old 05-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

I sold this item to someone about a month ago, now they are reselling it using all my pictures + exact listing. I told him to remove it + no reply, so im using one of my dead accs to buy the item and neg him. i think theres going to be quite a few neg was going on now.
Old 05-28-2008

jscan why don't you report the listing to ebay. i have done it a few times. it seems like that is one of the few things they will actually respond to. if the pics are exact, there will be no dispute. ebay will remove the listing and i'm sure will take action against that seller.
Old 05-28-2008

just report it too ebay like twdell said and they will remove it ASAP.
Old 05-28-2008

I thought ebay was giving powersellers a 60 day grace period to get their scores back up,until July 20th?