eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay FeedBack (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/)
-   -   What is your guys strategy to building feedback? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/63779-what-your-guys-strategy-building-feedback.html)

Rambo3 08-25-2013 02:17 AM

What is your guys strategy to building feedback?

I've read around.. and i know a few strategy to building some feedback on the accounts.. pretty obvoius and common ones such as...

-purchasing cheap items and not actually reviewing them..(for those who do not have access)

-Just buy cheap items a bunch (for those who have access to their address)

-Electronic media that does not require shipment...

-------------------------------------

But i mean i have 1 positive buyer feedback. Have only one (my first) successful stealth account made. I do not want to jeopardize this precious clean checkings account, and new name and address for a small flaw such as feedback.. I mean its not common that sellers start selling after one purchase... and if so .. not the way us pros do it.

There has got to be another way to build feedback. And quite frankly if i am going to buy a bunch of 2 dollar cases, and 5 dollar pens and envelopes... i atleast want to receive them lol. Yeah, i do not have access to my address.

Ukdirect 08-25-2013 02:26 AM

If you don't have access to your address why not sell some items to build up feedback?

Just anything you have lying around to house will do

GreenBean 08-25-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambo3 (Post 480354)
I've read around.. and i know a few strategy to building some feedback on the accounts..
But i mean i have 1 positive buyer feedback. Have only one (my first) successful stealth account made. I do not want to jeopardize this precious clean checkings account, and new name and address for a small flaw such as feedback.. I mean its not common that sellers start selling after one purchase... and if so .. not the way us pros do it.

There has got to be another way to build feedback. And quite frankly if i am going to buy a bunch of 2 dollar cases, and 5 dollar pens and envelopes... i atleast want to receive them lol. Yeah, i do not have access to my address.

Pros I know, including myself have access to the address.

Poor move to be unable to access your account.

If your account was real, would you have access to the address?

:nono:

Rambo3 08-25-2013 03:04 AM

I agree.. I just couldnt think of anything else honestly...

Im guessing im out of options...

rsot 08-25-2013 07:06 AM

If you don't have access to the address, you could also buy few cheap things that 1) are not dangerous and 2) you aren't worried about not receiving...

GreenBean 08-25-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambo3 (Post 480359)
I agree.. I just couldnt think of anything else honestly...

Im guessing im out of options...

Keep on thinking....

GIven you made the comment about the bank account and appear to be attaching importance to the account, look for better options.

Do it right from the start.

That is the entire purpose of stealth.

We try to help users get back on ebay in a normal way.

Good Luck.
:mod:

corleone 08-25-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambo3 (Post 480354)
I've read around.. and i know a few strategy to building some feedback on the accounts.. pretty obvoius and common ones such as...

-purchasing cheap items and not actually reviewing them..(for those who do not have access)

-Just buy cheap items a bunch (for those who have access to their address)

-Electronic media that does not require shipment...

-------------------------------------

1 positive feedback is fine to start selling small.

Sell a few small things, wait a couple weeks and start selling some more. Within a few months you have a legit stealth account ready to push limits.

Nikez87 08-27-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 480389)
If you don't have access to the address, you could also buy few cheap things that 1) are not dangerous and 2) you aren't worried about not receiving...

This is what I have always done with feedback. Think small. Things that you normally wouldn't think of getting one eBay to look for. Paper can't hold itself together, nor can wood. Can't mail anything without having something to mail it in. ..just a few hints. ;)

rsot 08-27-2013 03:20 PM

aka office supplies :FF:

Nikez87 08-28-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 480908)
aka office supplies :FF:

exactly! :)

FlavioLHP 09-19-2013 01:17 PM

Re: What is your guys strategy to building feedback?

in my point of view... feedback=Think small :D

shaddypro1 10-03-2013 03:16 PM

You can still have this shipped to you, just in check out switch it to your orginal address. Ebay doesnt detect that, and they shouldnt even read flag it.

For example: If lets say you were banned from ebay, and your aunt in Chicago wants to buy you something and have it shipped to you. She can just change the shipping address to ship it to you. There is no reason they should ban your aunt for buying you a gift. :)

welshdan 11-03-2013 10:47 AM

in the uk I have noticed people selling 'feedback' would going for one or two of these be ok? or should this be avoided?

thanks

ilcarletto 11-03-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshdan (Post 500246)
in the uk I have noticed people selling 'feedback' would going for one or two of these be ok? or should this be avoided?

thanks

I would avoid it. If you go in the EB advanced search and look for items in the price range between 0.01 and let's say 0.20 (any currency) + free shipping to your country, you will find plenty and I mean plenty of stuff. most of these these items are only used to build up feedback for sellers... and obviously for buyers ;-)
I just bought 1 used stamp from china.

joesshooze 11-08-2013 02:58 PM

It costs .99 cents for every FB. I search for .99 items and who cares about the address & where it goes. As long as seller can print a label it is worth it to pay $10 so you get a star. I just make sure to leave FB for the seller.

moeweezy 11-09-2013 02:39 AM

I just buy a bunch of recipes for 50 cents or less, they're delivered to your email but who cares about that, you're getting feedback at a cheap price. I received about 20 feedbacks with just 5 dollars.

MM78 11-10-2013 11:34 PM

Remember that Selling feedback is what counts the most, buying may look good but selling feedback is what most people look at.

0bitus 11-13-2013 02:54 AM

Has anyone done feedback exchange. What kind of problems can occur then?

Rambo3 11-15-2013 06:03 AM

Does anybody recommend this?
Have you done it personally?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaddypro1 (Post 491428)
You can still have this shipped to you, just in check out switch it to your orginal address. Ebay doesnt detect that, and they shouldnt even read flag it.

For example: If lets say you were banned from ebay, and your aunt in Chicago wants to buy you something and have it shipped to you. She can just change the shipping address to ship it to you. There is no reason they should ban your aunt for buying you a gift. :)

happystars 11-15-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambo3 (Post 503388)
Does anybody recommend this?
Have you done it personally?

I'm curious if this works too?

bobCrocker 11-19-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happystars (Post 503436)
I'm curious if this works too?

I would like to know about this two. They have places where you can buy feedback for ebay, followers for twitter and people to like your pages. I always thought they were scams.