eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay FeedBack (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/)
-   -   Buyer fails to answer dispute so neg removed. Buyer appeals strike & then neg returns (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/9440-buyer-fails-answer-dispute-so-neg-removed-buyer-appeals-strike-then-neg-returns.html)

Jonas 02-06-2009 09:16 AM

Buyer fails to answer dispute so neg removed. Buyer appeals strike & then neg returns

Well recently I got a neg off because a nasty person didn't answer the unpaid dispute.

A week later, the buyer gets the strike removed. Along with the strike removal, eBay restored the buyer's negative feedback came as well.

Not only that, but eBay is not consistent with their followup feedback policy. For different items than the one I got negged for, I left the buyer positives with positive comments. Then buyer turned bad and I left followups. Well eBay actually completely blanked the followups, despite that their policy they claim is they would leave them. eBay actually does shift back and forth randomly on their whole feedback policy, too, but what they did today was very dirty.

BooMer 02-06-2009 09:32 AM

Why would you leave Positive if he didn't pay?

I assume you filed a dispute just because the buyer left you negative feedback. If so I have done this as well just to give the buyer an unpaid item strike even if they paid. It was my way of getting back at him because sellers not being able to leave him negative in return.

The only way now to really get it removed is to have him suspended and then his feedback will be removed.

BooMer

Jonas 02-07-2009 08:01 AM

Buyer originally wasn't so bad and did pay for some items. That's what I left positives for.

Buyer won other items, didn't pay, left negative. That's what I did an unpaid dispute for an d they didn't answer.

Buyer also was suspended later on. Then the buyer came back. Every single neg and neutral the buyer left others is gone and staying gone. But someone on eBay brought the buyer's negs back onto my account and at the same time just erased the followups to the initial feedbacks I left the buyer.

ovidiu 04-12-2010 01:31 PM

Forget it. Buyers are completely invincible these days, or so it seems. Nothing you can do about it.

IhatePaypalToo 04-14-2010 04:29 PM

Iv had a buyer once buy from me a ITEM which he DID not know whow to use, he forced me to exchange 3 times , because he did not get it working properly, afterwards when he left positive. *after finding out he was wrong all along* . I let out all my HATE one HIM , I did not curse him, I just used plain words on how Of a Nasty Disgrace he was as a buyer on ebay, MAKING ME amost SHI* on my pants to avoid a negative on my perfect 100%, which is now already gone *lol* but thats just it. Buyers Have everything in their hands.. Many are abusive like my example.