eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay FeedBack (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/)
-   -   method to make easy feedback (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/99355-method-make-easy-feedback.html)

MSI_GHE 09-09-2016 04:43 AM

method to make easy feedback

learned a bit 'of experience that ebay will unlock the limits, after that it continues to sell constantly, to sell out of my country are required 10 feedback,
but I removed the limits to my products I have seen them removed only after the 25 feedback, with 100 usd I bought a lot of tempered glass for smartphones, I sell them to 1 € + 3 shipping and with these feedbacks they are obtained very quickly, the only problem we say, is that we do not gain NOTHING , only in feedback.

but it is a quick and easy method, and ebay will never give problems for these sales.

GhostMoney 09-18-2016 09:37 PM

Re: method to make easy feedback

Great to hear.
Good luck!

CIW_ESHOP 02-13-2017 01:35 PM

good :)

But any Success rate with buyer feedback for selling ?

Nikez87 03-21-2017 07:03 PM

See, this is my issue. Selling little things here and there and getting them sold and shipped, no problem. Getting the buyer to actually leave feedback is the thing. At the moment, on an account I have sold two things that the buyer didn't leave feedback for. If I bug them, Im annoying and risk a negative feedback. If I do nothing, missing out on two good transactions that could have persuaded another buyer to shop with me.

MM78 03-22-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikez87 (Post 837371)
See, this is my issue. Selling little things here and there and getting them sold and shipped, no problem. Getting the buyer to actually leave feedback is the thing. At the moment, on an account I have sold two things that the buyer didn't leave feedback for. If I bug them, Im annoying and risk a negative feedback. If I do nothing, missing out on two good transactions that could have persuaded another buyer to shop with me.

Just focus on selling, feedback eventually will arrive, can't get all hopes down because you sold a few items and you didn't get feedback.

phaz0rz 03-22-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

I've noticed only 20-30% of customers on eBay leave feedback. Far less on Amazon.

I used to put in business cards with all orders pleading for positive feedback. You can try that. Most buyers don't check feedback as long as you maintain a good % so I don't bother with it anymore.

Qwoty 03-23-2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

just kindly request for it

Nikez87 03-23-2017 11:27 AM

Thanks guys for the constructive feedback, greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aking 09-02-2017 10:11 AM

I don't pay attention to feedback anymore. Just focus on making the sale and having good customer service.

rsot 09-02-2017 10:45 AM

6 months old last post aking haha :thumb:

QueenEbay 09-13-2017 08:09 AM

I always make sure to provide excellent customer service... so when I mark the order as shipped, I will also include a note for the buyer. I get better response when I put my name (maybe cause I am a female?) than when my husband uses his name. We get about 95% feedbacks on six of our accounts.

rsot 09-13-2017 08:26 AM

Welcome to the forums QueenEbay - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Ebayorbust 09-13-2017 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenEbay (Post 871244)
I always make sure to provide excellent customer service... so when I mark the order as shipped, I will also include a note for the buyer. I get better response when I put my name (maybe cause I am a female?) than when my husband uses his name. We get about 95% feedbacks on six of our accounts.

That's good going (running 6 accounts) considering you just joined the forum 10 minutes ago.

Is this your first time here?

GreenBean 10-12-2017 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 871247)
That's good going (running 6 accounts) considering you just joined the forum 10 minutes ago.

Is this your first time here?

As a queen or summat else?

stugots 10-13-2017 07:17 AM

Quote:

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true LOL

"bugging" them can lead to Neg, I've seen it

ebaystealth1974 10-13-2017 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 837596)
I used to put in business cards with all orders pleading for positive feedback. You can try that. Most buyers don't check feedback as long as you maintain a good % so I don't bother with it anymore.

More importantly than feedback, is a card instructing them to reach out to you before leaving negative feedback or opening a case, in the event of a problem. And preferably at an email address vs on eBay.

JrMoney 06-30-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwoty (Post 837748)
just kindly request for it

Aka beg. Lol

Play 06-30-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSI_GHE (Post 798777)
learned a bit 'of experience that ebay will unlock the limits, after that it continues to sell constantly, to sell out of my country are required 10 feedback,
but I removed the limits to my products I have seen them removed only after the 25 feedback, with 100 usd I bought a lot of tempered glass for smartphones, I sell them to 1 € + 3 shipping and with these feedbacks they are obtained very quickly, the only problem we say, is that we do not gain NOTHING , only in feedback.

but it is a quick and easy method, and ebay will never give problems for these sales.

Very old thread!

P.S. Selling anything for a loss is a good way to rack up sales, and in turn gain more feedback. Not everyone will leave feedback, you'll just need to sell more to get where you want.

Sahbak 07-09-2018 02:24 PM

Hi,
There is a very easy and safe way, for pumping up those seller feedbacks!
no issues, and will do magic to your account!
guaranteed

mgkccfc 09-25-2018 11:04 AM

On all new accounts I buy something cheap in bulk and sell for cost or slight loss. Usually get the 10 plus feedback I need to get going.

fortunes 09-27-2018 12:31 PM

if you need feedbacks, pm me
I can provide feedbacks regularly, don't hope real buyers to leave feedback for you.

I can give you ebay feedback on regular base. up to 500 per week

bhuzz 09-30-2018 08:33 PM

Here's one easy feedback maker IL share. Guitar picks. 100 from China 1.30. there are black ones coloured. printed ones.etc. All under 2£ for 100. Then I buy some good ones.fender for example. Spend £10. Mix em all up. List say 20-30 for 99p free postage. Job done. Sell 1-2 a day. Over couple of weeks there's your feedback at plus 20 and eBay and PayPal happy your doing a good job