To pay of not to pay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Old 12-08-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default To pay of not to pay?

Hi. I have a dilemma. I own an eBay account that is overdue in fees from 5 months now. I want to get it back, but the situation is a bit more complicated.

The account has been linked with my real PP account. I also used this PP account with another stealth eBay account. Both have been limited permanently 7 months ago (because ONCE I logged in from a "blasklisted IP"), but as I say the first eBay acc was left alone only to be limited 2 months afterwards for not paying the fees.

I used to pay the fees via my debit card which is destroyed now, so eBay didn't get any money from my PP account.

To sum up: 2 stealth eBay accounts and my real PP account has been limited, but the first one is only limited due to fees. My question is: is it possible to get it reinstated without eBay asking any additional questions?
I know eBay Stealth says I can pay the fees and everything will get back to normal, but would it be also in my case?

I must add that this is a business account with 200+ feedback and the telephone number is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I want to recover this account, link it with another real PP account and get back to business. Do you think it's possible?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum.

Your paypal is limited, another ebay account is limited permanently, and this once is limited due to fees.

My recommendation is that any more work on these accounts will be a waste of your time. I am talking from experience here having done something similar - let's say you pay your ebay fees...if you start up new paypal and link, you will be able to operate for a while BUT when you withdraw (or after a random amount of time) your paypal will go DOWN so you won't see your money for 180 days. Are you able to operate like this? I can so I keep my solid ebay accoutn going

Note: I have 8 paypals with that account in limitation and a 9th open for my other direction purposes ha. Oh wait, 1 paypal passed the 180 day mark today - sweet!

Given what I have told you, you can pay the fees but I would expect eBay to give you the cold shoulder and consider the account dead. If you have a crap phone number, they will call and try to collect but they will fail.

Edit: Polish flag? Nazdrowie! Wszkietgo najlepskiego - ugh my polish has become rusty!

All the best - read around the forums, pick up the eBay stealth guide, and get back in the game. Looking forward to yoru contributions
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
maels (12-09-2010)
Old 12-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%

Thank you rsot for your answer. It's "Na zdrowie!" and "Wszystkiego najlepszego!" by the way, but neverertheless you impressed me with your Polish

I think I will abandon this account, but if I change my mind and have some interesting to tell you about I will surely do so.

Great that there is this forum. I love playing cat and mouse with eBay and PP Cheers guys!
Old 12-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Ha yeah wiem z mam problemu z moje polsku teraz - szkoda ale co moga zrobic - ma duzo czasu z nie mowie po polsku.

And no polish peeps at the moment either ha.