Ac was suspended, still need to pay the ebay fees??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Old 01-29-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Ac was suspended, still need to pay the ebay fees???

Hi guys

My accounts were suspended almost three months, and the ebay fees havn't been paid.
Yesterday, i got a letter sent by the ARL (australian receivables ltd)

Dear sir/madam
RE: ebay international AG
We have been appointed by ebay international AG to commence recovery action for your overdue of $1***, you will note that ebay international AG have made numerous attempts to clear this matter prior to referring the file to our office.
The full amount must be paid immediately using the payment options listed below.

Do you think this company is the debt collection company???
Do i have to pay???my acc were susepended, i don't care them any more.
Anyone meet this situation before?~?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2011

Longevity: 76%

Yes it sounds like they bought the debt from ebay. If they have your real information you should pay it so that it does not end up harming your credit.

I would not just pay the full amount I would contact the company and tell them how you had a lucrative online business and due to ebay suspending you, you lost a major part of your income not to mention money lost on supplies you bought to sell and got stuck with them and try to negotiate a lower price. Most of these companys buy the debt for as little as %20 of the orginal debt so they can settle with you for far less then the original debt was.

If your credit is already bad then tell them you can not get blood from a stone and get in line, they will eventually probably end up putting a judgement against you and will stick with you for 7 years.

I am in similar situation, I owe Ebay over 300 dollars and paypal limited me so now I am sitting here with 1000+ worth of items that I can not sell so I dont have the money to pay ebay, well I do but paypal taking my money for 180 days sure dont help with me wanting to pay them. I plan on waiting as long as I possibly can and setteling for far less then I owe.

What sucks is ebay owns paypal......or vice versa so they know damn well my money been put on hold and they still expect me to pay their fees but I can not use my paypal account to do it with so I feel like they are extorting me out of MORE money.......

Yea sorry I turned my answer into just short of a book but I type fast and have add so thoughts just flow threw my head at a mile a minute.

Basiaclly if you have decent credit and want to keep it, pay it.
If you dont have good credit and see no way of fixing it anytime soon tell them to get screwed or course doing that is what causes ebay fee's to go up and such so it probably is not the best thing to do.............but hey if you were a fortune 500 company you could ask the government for a bailout lol
The Following User Says Thank You to tokie For This Useful Post:
liangju (02-20-2011)
Old 02-20-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokie View Post
Yes it sounds like they bought the debt from ebay. If they have your real information you should pay it so that it does not end up harming your credit.

I would not just pay the full amount I would contact the company and tell them how you had a lucrative online business and due to ebay suspending you, you lost a major part of your income not to mention money lost on supplies you bought to sell and got stuck with them and try to negotiate a lower price. Most of these companys buy the debt for as little as %20 of the orginal debt so they can settle with you for far less then the original debt was.

If your credit is already bad then tell them you can not get blood from a stone and get in line, they will eventually probably end up putting a judgement against you and will stick with you for 7 years.

I am in similar situation, I owe Ebay over 300 dollars and paypal limited me so now I am sitting here with 1000+ worth of items that I can not sell so I dont have the money to pay ebay, well I do but paypal taking my money for 180 days sure dont help with me wanting to pay them. I plan on waiting as long as I possibly can and setteling for far less then I owe.

What sucks is ebay owns paypal......or vice versa so they know damn well my money been put on hold and they still expect me to pay their fees but I can not use my paypal account to do it with so I feel like they are extorting me out of MORE money.......

Yea sorry I turned my answer into just short of a book but I type fast and have add so thoughts just flow threw my head at a mile a minute.

Basiaclly if you have decent credit and want to keep it, pay it.
If you dont have good credit and see no way of fixing it anytime soon tell them to get screwed or course doing that is what causes ebay fee's to go up and such so it probably is not the best thing to do.............but hey if you were a fortune 500 company you could ask the government for a bailout lol

Thank you for your answer tokie.
I have already paid it after i got a mail from that company again which said it would put me on the court if i still don't pay the fee that scared me.
I don't want my credit go bad, and i don't want to get any legal trouble, that's why i was scared.
At the begining, i was thinking how they can find me if i don't pay, because i moved out of the address they sent the mail for a long time, and would they be so serious to put me on the court just for $1000?
Anyway, i'm a timid man, i decided to pay them even thought they cut my business which led to i lost my income plus lots of overstock.
Old 03-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

You could have made small payments I believe, something like 50$-100$ every month.

I have a question tho: Would it make sense to have two Paypal accounts with Ebay? One to receive/send money and one to fund the monthly fees.
Old 03-21-2011

Longevity: 75%

Don't Use two Paypal accounts with 1 Ebays Acc. Because when have poblem both 2 will same
Old 04-23-2011

Longevity: 75%

I do hate them in all honesty for their ignorance in situations like these.
I was in a similar pickle not long ago, but not as serious thankfully. My account go suspended, I couldn't do ANYTHING, both eBay and Paypal, I had customers I needed to refund (I was dropshipping) and Paypal not allowing me to refund and eBay won't let me email them back and tell them the situation! So they all thought I was some scammer who was doing a runner!!

After a month of constant emails from people and new disputes (I had 50 unhappy customers with items over £100 each!!!!). eBay have the cheek to send me an email saying, "Please pay your £5.32 fees". I was SHOCKED! After the terror they put me through by suspending me, they want their FEES?! They should owe ME! money!!!!
Old 04-28-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via Skype™ to kencat500

Can I post here with out my name showing, I uderstand feebay has spies here??
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You are on an open section of the forum that the whole world can look at. Subscriber's forum and other special subforums are "privy" from general public viewing.
Old 04-28-2011

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You are on an open section of the forum that the whole world can look at. Subscriber's forum and other special subforums are "privy" from general public viewing.
Unless they have subscribed of course - assume they are everywhere except PM.