eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Fees (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-fees/)
-   -   eBay Non Payment Suspension - Can It Be Reinstated? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-fees/66553-ebay-non-payment-suspension-can-reinstated.html)

temps425 10-30-2013 07:20 PM

eBay Non Payment Suspension - Can It Be Reinstated?

I realize my eBay account was suspended due to non payment, about $220.

I was thinking about selling on eBay again. I logged on and they said if I pay it my selling privileges would be reinstated.

Is this true? I figure they would say that to get me to pay, then never let me sell again just to mess with me...what do you think?

Might be worth a try for such a small amount...

dealagreeproceed 10-30-2013 07:29 PM

Re: eBay Non Payment Suspension - Can It Be Reinstated?

That's crazy I was just about to start the same thread literally. I have an account that I didn't pay fees on after it was indefinitely suspended and then I logged and seen a message saying if fees are paid then all buying and selling restricitions will be lifted. Anyone tried this recently to see what happens???

Long time ago I phoned in and asked and she told me to pay it and she would reinstate it for me fully. But not sure if that still works currently.

JamesNorth101 10-30-2013 07:29 PM

Yes it is possible that they will be restored, but it is also possible that they will not be. The only way to find out for sure is it pay it.

If its in your real details I would pay it regardless.

roberto 10-30-2013 08:07 PM

100% will be restored. I owed ebay £12 final value fees about 6 years ago. After paying it they reinstated. Account fine now, sold many times since then

temps425 10-30-2013 09:03 PM

hah cool, thanks! I'll give it a shot. Needs to payed regardless, its in a buddys name :/ its ok, his credit is shot anyway but I'll let you know what I find out...funny thing about this account, they dont even have the SSN though. I called to have the limits increased...about a year and a half ago. I had his ssn, bank docs, drivers lic. all ready to go for verification, ebay asked the title of the last item listed, I told them. They said oh thanks so much, now we know its you, you are verified. Your limit is now $5k/mo, will that be enough? I said, "ummm, oh yah that should be OK" he said "OK, well call back if you need it raised any more, thanks for using ebay!" :confused::confused::confused: I was so stunned I did not even ask for a higher limit, hindsight I would have. This guy was super nice, English as first language, blew my mind. I guess this whole eBay thing is a big crap shoot, roll of the dice. You will never know what you get. I can't remember for the life of me where I got the number to call, I think it was off a link from my first listing page notification of an account limit.

its too bad there wasnt a better way to weed out that scammers. I think a lot of honest, quality ebayers have been banished from the market place for no good reason. They need to put more effort into reinstating. Best regards!

temps425 10-30-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roberto (Post 499322)
100% will be restored. I owed ebay £12 final value fees about 6 years ago. After paying it they reinstated. Account fine now, sold many times since then

How did you go about reinstation? I see the webform written correspondence option. Or did you call?

dealagreeproceed 10-31-2013 12:00 AM

Roberto was your account only suspended for fee non payment OR was it indefinitely suspended first for another reason?

jeffweico 10-31-2013 05:25 AM

Please understand that if the fees are paid the account MAY or MAY NOT be reinstated. eBay reps are trained to tell you that if the fees are paid, all will be forgiven, but that is NOT ALWAYS the case.

If the only issue was the unpaid fees, and the amount in question is low (like in the above example of £12) then you are probably good to go. If, however, the account had ANY other issues, or if you were selling high risk items, then there is less of a chance of getting the account back.

Members have had their accounts restored after paying the fees, only to have them suspended again a day later.

GreenBean 10-31-2013 05:29 AM

Agree with jeffweico.

More users these days are paying outstanding fees and getting reinstated.

I, for one, am waiting for them to come back after 5 to 12 months to say the account is still running.

ebay plays tricks too often.

roberto 10-31-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 499359)
Roberto was your account only suspended for fee non payment OR was it indefinitely suspended first for another reason?

fee non payment suspension only

jeffweico 10-31-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roberto (Post 499630)
fee non payment suspension only

If the only issue was the fees, and the amount is low, I would pay it and see what happens. I mean, you DO owe the money, and it is not like a huge loss is eBay does not reinstate the account. For an aged account that is legitimate, I think it is worth the risk.

oompaloompa 11-03-2013 11:09 AM

I was reinstated recently, due to being scatty and having forgotten the fees and not logged in for several months. It was an old acc and in good status apart from that.

ebanned 11-05-2013 09:57 PM

Be careful with not paying fees... I missed a payment and was suspended just after selling a lot of items, with all the messing about disputes were opened, shipping was delayed and as a result I got a some low DSR scores because of the short delays... I asked eBay if the low scores could be removed and they werent interested, unfortunately I never managed to save that account and it had 2200 feedbacks :rip: at the time I didnt fully understand the star system, I thought it was a gimmick but months later I found out it was serious when they shut me down!

shaddypro1 12-12-2013 01:47 PM

as long as ebay gets there money there happy. Theyll reinstate it without a problem

miketyson 12-12-2013 06:57 PM

Before finding this site I had a old account after my regular one got suspended. It was only suspended for not paying fees. Like around hundred bucks. It was an oversight on my part. Paid it said I was reinstated. Cool. Went to list. Said you can only buy you can't sell or register any new accounts.

I want my hundred back!

mrkurei 12-12-2013 11:01 PM

your account will be reinstated when you pay you seller fee .

BigCJ 12-13-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

your account will be reinstated when you pay you seller fee
What? Do you work for ebay?

Don't go around spreading things that just are not true. :nono:

There is NO guarantee that your account will be reinstated.

In more cases it CAN be done, but its NEVER a guarantee.

Crankitup86 09-04-2016 11:03 AM

Well I'm in quite the pickle! :( basically i had an eBay account a few years back and i owed eBay fees on the account, i can't really remember how much i think it was somewhere in the region of about £220?? (Uk pounds) i was just young and very foolish i know that, anyway it was that long ago i have completely forgotten the details to that particular account, i do have another account at the min & Ive been suspended from selling anything. Which like i said before i do know that is entirely my fault! But how do i go about paying those fees?? If a can't remember the login details? And i have read that you can make a one time payment, but i just don't have the money to pay it all up front, is there any other way i could pay the fees on like a weekly basis or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. And thanks.

Sballer17 09-04-2016 04:44 PM

Hi,

A bit off topic but does anyone know what will happen if you don't pay the ebay fees? I don't have access to my paypal and I'm owing them £120

Thanks

JamesNorth101 09-04-2016 04:46 PM

They will try their best to reclaim the fees

You can pay fees without using a PayPal account by paying directly on eBay with a VCC instead

amzpro 10-03-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sballer17 (Post 797650)
Hi,

A bit off topic but does anyone know what will happen if you don't pay the ebay fees? I don't have access to my paypal and I'm owing them £120

Thanks

For that amount, probably nothing.

They'll suspend your account indefinitely until it's paid, that's all.