Ebay chasing me for fees - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Old 09-09-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Ebay chasing me for fees

been getting loads of calls from ebay on the cell phone which i used with ebay. I have ignored the calls soo far. I owe them £600 on a suspended account. I aint paying the *******s a penny that should cover the loss of earnings in the past few weeks!

The address on ebay is my dads address and the my name is spelt wrong too if the collection agency do come will tell my dad to say theres no one here with the name. will that be enough?

The other problem I might have is I have another suspended account which was linked to this account which has my real details will they be able to use those details?

has anyone got away with not paying the fees in the uk what steps do ebay take to get their money?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 95%

Dont give a ebay a cent!! They are billionaires already.

Make sure u disconnect your bank account u had linked to your paypal account so they cant withdraw your funds.
Old 09-09-2008

Longevity: 91%

You might want to change the cell phone number, if possible. Just tell the phone company you've been receiving a lot of crank calls.
I don't think there is anything you have to worry about. Just my opinion, though.
Old 09-09-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

For a start, do not assume your Dad will tell the collection agents to go away. Check that with him first. Check about that other account to see if details can be linked. Take action then.
Otherwise, collection agents in the UK are known to be savage when trying to collect monies.
Old 11-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

im not sure about the UK ut i know here in the US my paypal account was -$338 after i got scammed through a chargeback (not covered), i refused to pay. they threatened to take me to collection, did so, but checked my credit report and nothing there.. its been about 3 months already.. i could be mistaken if it takes longer to get on your credit report...
Old 11-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

This has been discussed before...I belive one member even posted a letter to send them(something along the lines that the must prove the debt, and what it is for, and after that the collectors jsut go away)
Old 11-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

This is a touchy subject as each scenario or agency is different. Ive heard of people going for loans and getting denied because their ebay debts showed up as a collection on the CR.
Old 12-02-2008

Longevity: 89%

Use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name Initially. But they dont have your ss #, how can they do that ?
Old 12-02-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaw1800 View Post
im not sure about the UK ut i know here in the US my paypal account was -$338 after i got scammed through a chargeback (not covered), i refused to pay. they threatened to take me to collection, did so, but checked my credit report and nothing there.. its been about 3 months already.. i could be mistaken if it takes longer to get on your credit report...
Just an update on that on this story, i got a call saturday from IC systems. The strange thing is that they said i did not owe the 338, instead just $95 (according to them, paypal said i had been paying!?!?) so i just gave them the money to leave them alone. It also had not been reported to the credit agencies so im out of the water.

You should try asking them if you can settle foe a lower price. Collection agencies are pretty negotiable.
Old 12-04-2008

Longevity: 89%

IC Systems are annoying. I Dont block their calls, So that My ebay account stays open as long as possible. Ic system got a bunch of mean mofo working in the company, but once a nice lady called.... she was so polite.... But they never give their names.... and you know its IC SYSTEMS ! ebay should find someone else to do their collections . actually NOT... lol
Old 12-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaygotozero View Post
IC Systems are annoying. I Dont block their calls, So that My ebay account stays open as long as possible. Ic system got a bunch of mean mofo working in the company, but once a nice lady called.... she was so polite.... But they never give their names.... and you know its IC SYSTEMS ! ebay should find someone else to do their collections . actually NOT... lol
they were pretty nice with me. If anyone has a problem with IC systems, i still have the woman's name and extension number if anyone wants it. She was really great. its kinda funny im referring a woman who wants nothing but money lol