eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Fees (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-fees/)
-   -   Paid fees for suspended account - now this. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-fees/80689-paid-fees-suspended-account-now.html)

Godfrey 12-14-2014 02:02 AM

Paid fees for suspended account - now this.

I was inactive on ebay for around 9 months, and decided to make a new account. I created the account successfully and all, but my account was suspended and I had to call eBay. I did and they said I had a had to pay money on another account before I begin selling again. I paid the invoice of $20 that was due (lol), and my suspension was automatically removed I think.

However, I still cannot list any items. Every time I try, it outputs this error:

===============================================

Attention Sellers:
Alert
We need your help confirming some account information. eBay routinely reviews accounts to ensure a safe marketplace. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

You will not be allowed to create new listings while we review your account.

Call us to speak with an eBay Customer Service agent about reviewing your account.

We appreciate your help in getting this resolved as quickly as we can.

My question is - is this related to the suspension? (I am trying to list a new item on my original account.) Or is it something else isolated?

If I am vague on this, feel free to ask any questions.

Exile3 01-31-2015 02:53 PM

Re: Paid fees for suspended account - now this.

Well, I think it's obvious the two accounts were linked, so yes, I would safe its safe to assume this is because of that.

I would just go ahead and call them and see what you can do. Since they removed your previous suspension you should be alright.

Just remember to polite and friendly. You should be fine. Goodluck!

ooooo.halo 01-31-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfrey (Post 619854)
I was inactive on ebay for around 9 months, and decided to make a new account. I created the account successfully and all, but my account was suspended and I had to call eBay. I did and they said I had a had to pay money on another account before I begin selling again. I paid the invoice of $20 that was due (lol), and my suspension was automatically removed I think.

However, I still cannot list any items. Every time I try, it outputs this error:

Attention Sellers:
Alert
We need your help confirming some account information. eBay routinely reviews accounts to ensure a safe marketplace. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

You will not be allowed to create new listings while we review your account.

Call us to speak with an eBay Customer Service agent about reviewing your account.

We appreciate your help in getting this resolved as quickly as we can.

My question is - is this related to the suspension? (I am trying to list a new item on my original account.) Or is it something else isolated?

If I am vague on this, feel free to ask any questions.

Worth a call in definately but ive experienced this myself and both accounts were lost. I had to resolve a very small financial issue to be reinstated but it never happenned.

Way forward would be to make fresh accounts that have no links to your previous. :-)

CustomerServiceProTip 05-17-2015 03:01 PM

I would prefer you just make a brand new ebay/paypal account so you wont have to worry about the past.

jeffweico 05-17-2015 03:06 PM

There is nothing wrong with calling to try to save the account. You have nothing to lose, right?

Having said that, I would create some new accounts as well. You want to be prepared if another eBay account gets shut down.

GhostOfAmazon 06-10-2015 05:47 PM

Unless the account in question has a great feedback history, I wouldn't even bother.

yankee 06-10-2015 05:56 PM

This is from last year....

GhostOfAmazon 06-10-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 676717)
This is from last year....

Whoops, lol. It's at the top of "eBay fees".