How do i pay my fees? - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

If you have purchased eBay Stealth, Amazon Ghost or IPBurger services you can get six-months free as a paid member.

Paid membership grants you access to the private forums, live forum chat, larger PM box, and no pop-ups ads among other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 40
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default How do i pay my fees?

Im having trouble paying with one of my accounts. I have two accounts and two paypals. Ebay wont let me do a one time payment because they are issuing my bill in GBP but when i try to make a one time payment they say they will only accept USD or EUR.
I managed to set up automatic payments, and i waited for the next months debit date to roll around, and then i got an email saying paypal declined ebays attempt to take money because the agreement needs to be updated.
When i click the link to update the agreement, it brings me to a 'add a card' page. And when i enter my card details and click next it says error, some fields were not filled in, and appears to indicate i didnt fill in any of the info such as card number etc. Which i did.
Mind you the billing adress i have down for the card is not the same as the address i get statements too. It cant be because that adress is tied to a bad account. So maybe thats it? But it doesnt seem to be indicating thats the problem.

So i dont know what to do now. Any idea how i could get these fees paid?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2016
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53,367
Thanks: 4,383
Thanked 6,477 Times in 5,891 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Pay in advance with gift cc or Entropay cc - tried that?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 40
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

I dont know what either of those are, are they temporary credit cards?
We have something similar here i think called 3v vouchers.

But actually youll never believe it but my bank account had no money in it and that was the reason i couldnt pay with debit card before. So it worked now. Thank ****ing christ.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

I usually use Paypal to pay ebay fees!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2017
ecommaster's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 69
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatefire08 View Post
I usually use Paypal to pay ebay fees!
Just use/link your stealth PP account to EB account? No cons on doing that? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53,367
Thanks: 4,383
Thanked 6,477 Times in 5,891 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Make sure funds are free and clear if you decide to use pp to pay eb
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03-17-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,408
Thanks: 5,231
Thanked 8,867 Times in 6,923 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 94%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecommaster View Post
Just use/link your stealth PP account to EB account? No cons on doing that? Thanks
Or, be wise and consider not letting PayPal sniff near your business.

Have a think about it.

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 03-17-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Open new currency in ebay to pay fee's. It helped for me.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 18
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Or, be wise and consider not letting PayPal sniff near your business.

Have a think about it.

I see people posting this, but I must be a moron because I still don't get it? What is the issue with paying fees via paypal?
Is it because paypal have your bank details? Don't they have these anyway if you're already withdrawing to a bank acc?
Is the issue they somehow see your ID info if the paypal payment doesnt go through, and they try to retrieve it from your bank account?

Can someone please point me in the right direction
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04-09-2017
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,369
Thanks: 494
Thanked 1,404 Times in 1,136 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

OP when you say they will only accept EUR or US, where does it say that?
OP have you got a bill in GBP because it is a UK ebay, have you switched currencies on you paypal to put main currency to GBP and pay fees this way? make sure there is some GBP in the correct currency balance.
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMustafa View Post
I see people posting this, but I must be a moron because I still don't get it? What is the issue with paying fees via paypal?
Is it because paypal have your bank details? Don't they have these anyway if you're already withdrawing to a bank acc?
Is the issue they somehow see your ID info if the paypal payment doesnt go through, and they try to retrieve it from your bank account?

Can someone please point me in the right direction
I'm curious to hear the answer to this question as well...can anyone help us out?
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Or, be wise and consider not letting PayPal sniff near your business.

Have a think about it.

Can you please clarify why? And what the smart method is to paying ebay fees? Trying to play the game the right way!
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53,367
Thanks: 4,383
Thanked 6,477 Times in 5,891 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
Can you please clarify why? And what the smart method is to paying ebay fees? Trying to play the game the right way!
Pay it off in advance with gift credit card or VCC to avoid dipping into your paypal.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2018
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,262
Thanks: 994
Thanked 1,224 Times in 992 Posts
Activity: 86%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (31)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
I'm curious to hear the answer to this question as well...can anyone help us out?
I've been paying eBay fees by having them automatically debit it from my PayPal balance end of each month. I've been doing this for years without any issues.

note - this is with UK accounts, but I cannot see why US accounts would differ in this regard.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2018
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 14,726
Thanks: 1,017
Thanked 3,616 Times in 2,813 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (293)
Default Re: How do i pay my fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I've been paying eBay fees by having them automatically debit it from my PayPal balance end of each month. I've been doing this for years without any issues.

note - this is with UK accounts, but I cannot see why US accounts would differ in this regard.
Yep I have as well.

Never had any issues either and I do have 2 US eBay accounts linked into a UK PayPal that I have done this on for 12 months or so now
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My EBAY fees are do,and I nothing in my Paypal account! How can I pay the Ebay fees? MRBANKS eBay Discussion! 8 01-03-2016 02:50 AM
Is the amount on the 1099k before paypal fees or after paypal fees? Hnguyenphi1981 PayPal Talk 5 03-30-2013 02:20 AM
I won't pay the fees, or will i? mechokyx eBay Fees 6 08-18-2010 11:37 AM


Aspkin Group Aspkin Page

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 PM.


vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80