eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Multiple MP accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/136284-multiple-mp-accounts.html)

ebaywanton 05-17-2020 10:56 AM

Multiple MP accounts?

Hi, so let’s assume every stealth gets banned (not likely but let’s assume), how would you sellers make multiple stealth accounts? Would it be through family members, or other creative methods? I’m interested to know as I need multiple stealth accounts within a few months and MP seems like an official bank, so this will restrict things documentation wise :(

Pathos 05-17-2020 12:04 PM

Re: Multiple MP accounts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaywanton (Post 1094059)
Hi, so let’s assume every stealth gets banned (not likely but let’s assume), how would you sellers make multiple stealth accounts? Would it be through family members, or other creative methods? I’m interested to know as I need multiple stealth accounts within a few months and MP seems like an official bank, so this will restrict things documentation wise :(

Just change the details on the accounts to those people. It seems the only way.

Was reading this today

https://docs.adyen.com/marketpay/onb...ication-checks

ebaywanton 05-17-2020 12:15 PM

Thanks for mentioning the link, that is very interesting. Are we sure they are like an official bank, or is that just panic?

ebaywanton 05-17-2020 12:19 PM

Regarding addresses, do you think adyen will have a problem if the ebay address doesn't match the bank statement address? I ask this as paypal were soft on this issue with some accounts, but that just may have been them, or just pure luck of the seller.

Steveo036940 05-17-2020 05:30 PM

I'm not sure that the address should matter. There are people with multiple addresses, summer homes, etc. People move. Business accounts may have offices in different cities. I've only heard that names must match perfectly, perhaps somebody who has signed up for MP can shed some light on the subject as I'm curious also.

fadedstealth 05-17-2020 09:41 PM

It appears Ayden maybe confirming entities information on public website (Secretary of State), if you use single member LLC but the owner's name doesn't match your MP, it will cause issue.

A SSN is required during the sign up process.

Add a person to your LLC give them a small share, use their SSN for the sign up process. When and if they ask for ID later on use the identity of added member to by pass check. An ID is not required to be uploaded during the sign up process.

"Adyen will attempt to verify the person's identity up to three times. After the third attempt, photo ID verification is required. Passing the photo ID check will also change the identity check to PASSED."
https://docs.adyen.com/marketpay/onb...identity-check

However if you use multi member LLC, eBay would still be able to find out the ownership, but they won't be able to confirm how much % of each shareholder.

The only way to get around this, is set up a multi member LLC with your family member or friends who trust each other, you hold most of the share, the other as less as possible to avoid future tax issues.

You register MP with your friends or family's personal info together with the multi member LLC.

Open a business checking account under the business, example business name is John's Fishing Supplies LLC, the business checking account will show John's Fishing Supplies LLC, the address on the business checking account can be changed easily as well.

ebaywanton 05-18-2020 11:14 AM

Are you saying this from a US perspective or UK perspective? Things may different here in the UK im sure.

shootemup321 05-22-2020 01:01 AM

Variation of name seems to be the best bet right now. I would avoid using family or friends names for accounts. I been using an account with variation name/ EIN for 3 years now with no issue if done right, no worrying about mismatching names. So I would have accounts ready if you don't

Pathos 05-22-2020 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaywanton (Post 1094350)
Are you saying this from a US perspective or UK perspective? Things may different here in the UK im sure.

Its all US info invading the UK board, I wish it wouldn't!