eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   PayPal Banned Managed Payments Solution?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/137051-paypal-banned-managed-payments-solution.html)

JAwaken 06-16-2020 02:46 AM

PayPal Banned Managed Payments Solution??

So my account was limited about 2 months ago. I was able to lift the suspension and again received another strike.

Now my PayPal account is being closed for dropshipping. The account is now banned and funds are held for 180 days.

However. My eBay account is still healthy and doing fine. Haven't had any trouble with eBay. The problem is that I can't receive any payments, I don't have a PayPal account to work with.

Will registering to managed payments and working with a bank account fix this issue?
Will eBay detect this issue with PayPal and suspend my account?
Can eBay link another PayPal account for me?

What are the possibilities?

Hope someone helps me with this matter :help:

rsot 06-16-2020 04:27 AM

Re: PayPal Banned Managed Payments Solution??

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ng-closed.html

No need to double post.

Some ppl have reported success in the past of using a new pp with the eb - not ideal for stealth but it can work - never know 100% for how long

JAwaken 06-16-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1100069)
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ng-closed.html

No need to double post.

Some ppl have reported success in the past of using a new pp with the eb - not ideal for stealth but it can work - never know 100% for how long

Is it not stealth, it is legit account.

Will the account be able to run without PayPal on managed payments? Is it required to have a PP account?

Pathos 06-16-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAwaken (Post 1100162)
Is it not stealth, it is legit account.

Will the account be able to run without PayPal on managed payments? Is it required to have a PP account?

No, dont worry about the PP account.

You can add a fresh one to your eBay account if you want to conitnue selling (preferably an aged one or real one), or use managed payments when it arrives straight off the bat.

Ive been running accounts with a new PP attached to them for years, also using it to pay my ebay fees with. No issues, touch wood.

ndcadmin 06-16-2020 12:58 PM

I can chime in here to provide some info based on my experience.

I have been selling on ebay for 2 years, power seller, 3k+ net transactions per month. all going well up until few weeks ago, Paypal decided to lock all my accounts, no appeal, just lock them all. however ebay was fine.

I got a friends paypal, started selling again using same ebay, all good for a few days.. shortly after his PP was locked, so paypal/ebay is seperate but im pretty sure from paypal side they can see which other paypals your ebay userID has linked to.. So again paypal can choose to esyily flag you, and I think this is what they did, because the new paypal ws fine for few days, then got limited, this obviously prompted them to look into the account and im sure they saw that another paypal that got blocked was linked to this ebay.

So I do think that managed payments can solve issues for the people like us where paypal is an issue not ebay.

JAwaken 06-17-2020 04:38 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Will try to work with Managed Payments.

james_112233 06-26-2020 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndcadmin (Post 1100169)
I can chime in here to provide some info based on my experience.

I have been selling on ebay for 2 years, power seller, 3k+ net transactions per month. all going well up until few weeks ago, Paypal decided to lock all my accounts, no appeal, just lock them all. however ebay was fine.

I got a friends paypal, started selling again using same ebay, all good for a few days.. shortly after his PP was locked, so paypal/ebay is seperate but im pretty sure from paypal side they can see which other paypals your ebay userID has linked to.. So again paypal can choose to esyily flag you, and I think this is what they did, because the new paypal ws fine for few days, then got limited, this obviously prompted them to look into the account and im sure they saw that another paypal that got blocked was linked to this ebay.

So I do think that managed payments can solve issues for the people like us where paypal is an issue not ebay.

More to do with the fact that those transactions on your friends account were out of the ordinary I would say.

cizzla7049 08-01-2020 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAwaken (Post 1100431)
Thanks for the reply.

Will try to work with Managed Payments.

Any updates? Were you able to use MP? I am in the same boat

agent006140 08-01-2020 06:05 PM

OP is in Japan,or at least his flag said so.

degsey69 08-02-2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cizzla7049 (Post 1108569)
Any updates? Were you able to use MP? I am in the same boat

From what I hear eBay does not care about PayPals relationship with sellers as we are all heading into managed payments. I am on the list to go across and when I do PayPal will not be on my payment choices as they will probably still do their silly games like holding money on purchase amounts they do not like etc.