Manage Payment - from Stealth to Real info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 12-02-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Manage Payment - from Stealth to Real info

I am from USA. I have a Stealth eBay account bought from TGMT² back on April 2020. I followed the instruction given by him and this eBay account works flawlessly since then. But I know it won't work with manage payment because it is a stealth account. That's why I decided to convert this stealth account to a real account.

After reading a few topics in this forums, especially this one:
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-m...l-details.html

I decided to do the same.

I was banned from eBay back in 2012 due to poor performances.

I moved to a new address in 2015. Then I created another eBay account from my new address, new computer, new phone number, new email address, but the same name. Then in 2018 I got banned again because of being linked to friend account that was banned.

I created a few stealth accounts after that which works only for a few months and they got banned again due to poor performances. (I travel so much, that's why).

Then on April 2020, I bought a stealth account from TGMT²

As of December 2, 2020. I changed the name and address of this eBay account back to my name and address. I added a unit number to my original address (just in case). So far so good. Nothing has happened to my account. I am still selling.

I plan to register for manage payment on the last week of December.

I will update...

If you have any advice, let me know.

Last edited by wealthmagnet; 12-02-2020 at 10:12 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Manage Payment - from Stealth to Real info

Good luck. I didn't even change anything beforehand on the accounts I've switched over. I got in with no problems though.
Old 12-03-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Good luck. I didn't even change anything beforehand on the accounts I've switched over. I got in with no problems though.
So you just apply for MP with just your real info using your stealth account? And it went thru?
Old 12-05-2020

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wealthmagnet View Post
So you just apply for MP with just your real info using your stealth account? And it went thru?
Yes. I've done it on 10+ accounts with the same info.

All fine for me so far. It's almost been a year.
Old 12-08-2020

Longevity: 53%

any of these accounts been suspended yet for any reason? just seeing if they then link that to any of your others
Old 12-08-2020

Longevity: 52%

Just got this message after I changed all stealth to my real info and sent in real ID:

We appreciate you submitting your government ID, but unfortunately, the name on your identity card does not match the PREVIOUS name on your eBay account. We will need the government ID for **** **** or a detailed explanation for the name not matching.

To help remove the restriction on your account:

Send a clear image of your driver's license (front *AND* back) or other government issued ID
-- The submitted documents must be current, valid, the entire image, readable, and unaltered
-- The submitted documents must have an expiration date
-- Copies or Scans of ID’s will not be accepted
-- Temporary/Paper ID’s will not be accepted

>>Suggestion: For best results, you should use a cell phone to take a *PHOTO* image

Note: Please do NOT change the name on your account until this matter has been resolved.

Last edited by ngirg001; 12-08-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-08-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Oh wow ...

I never stealthed with a made up name ... just a made up address.

I used my real name on all my stealths because I didn't want my bank seeing me receive deposits in John Doe when my name is Joe Bloggs as I assumed they would seize funds at some point thinking fraud is taking place.

So this looks like a major problem then even if you want to go from stealth to real now ? wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngirg001 View Post
Just got this message after I changed all stealth to my real info and sent in real ID:

We appreciate you submitting your government ID, but unfortunately, the name on your identity card does not match the PREVIOUS name on your eBay account. We will need the government ID for **** **** or a detailed explanation for the name not matching.

Send a clear image of your driver's license (front *AND* back) or other government issued ID
-- The submitted documents must be current, valid, the entire image, readable, and unaltered

>>Suggestion: For best results, you should use a cell phone to take a *PHOTO* image

Note: Please do NOT change the name on your account until this matter has been resolved.
Old 12-08-2020

OR ebay have been reading this forum ...
Old 12-08-2020

Longevity: 24%

I wouldn't be surprised if there are undercover eBay agents in this forum, the pigs.
Old 12-08-2020

Well they also ask for " detailed explanation for the name not matching ".

Could I say he sold his e-commerce company to my company and all rights and names have been changed to new ownership?
Old 12-08-2020

Longevity: 95%

On 6.30.20 I signed up one account for MP & was nervous like all of you. Nearly got in trouble because I have many bank accts (at same bank) & MP kept selecting accts I did not want them to have. Finally had to use a completely different bank & had no issues. But then needed to talk to eBay (about a different issue) & was told my information was flagged by MP. I asked why & was told something did not match up. I asked if it was because I used a nickname (e.g. doug) instead of full name (e.g. douglas). They said yes. So I went into eBay & changed my name.

Next I saw a message saying eBay needed more information to verify me. So I uploaded a bank statement. Then eBay said I was OK.

Also, I think this, is the most IMPORTANT INFORMATION I CAN GIVE - for all of you to know - I was permanently suspended from eBay started a new account years ago (using knowledge from this site - thank you Aspkin). Now with MP my problems were my name with some misspelling & address with similar issues. I was afraid to do anything - but I really did not want to start a new account & relist everything slowly. So I went & changed the name spelling issue - no problem. Then I waited a few days & changed my address - again no problems. The bottom line is I think if you were suspended years ago & you have had no major issues since then - you like me will be OK.

I have had no further issues thus far. If I get any problems I will let you know. No matter what happens I will keep you informed.

I hope this helps someone - this site has really helped me.
The Following User Says Thank You to tree88 For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (12-08-2020)
Old 12-08-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree88 View Post
On 6.30.20 I signed up one account for MP & was nervous like all of you. Nearly got in trouble because I have many bank accts (at same bank) & MP kept selecting accts I did not want them to have. Finally had to use a completely different bank & had no issues. But then needed to talk to eBay (about a different issue) & was told my information was flagged by MP. I asked why & was told something did not match up. I asked if it was because I used a nickname (e.g. doug) instead of full name (e.g. douglas). They said yes. So I went into eBay & changed my name.

Next I saw a message saying eBay needed more information to verify me. So I uploaded a bank statement. Then eBay said I was OK.

Also, I think this, is the most IMPORTANT INFORMATION I CAN GIVE - for all of you to know - I was permanently suspended from eBay started a new account years ago (using knowledge from this site - thank you Aspkin). Now with MP my problems were my name with some misspelling & address with similar issues. I was afraid to do anything - but I really did not want to start a new account & relist everything slowly. So I went & changed the name spelling issue - no problem. Then I waited a few days & changed my address - again no problems. The bottom line is I think if you were suspended years ago & you have had no major issues since then - you like me will be OK.

I have had no further issues thus far. If I get any problems I will let you know. No matter what happens I will keep you informed.

I hope this helps someone - this site has really helped me.
That's great and hopefully this is the case. I would say previously banned users are the best assets eBay have as we value our businesses a lot more than a new casual seller.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
tree88 (12-09-2020)
Old 12-10-2020

Longevity: 89%

Did you manually change your registered information on ebay or did it change through MP signup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngirg001 View Post

Old 12-10-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah74 View Post
Did you manually change your registered information on ebay or did it change through MP signup?
I had to manually change it after MP, they did not change anything when I registered.
Old 12-11-2020

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 47%

I thought the MP is gonna be the same way like amazon, stealth name/DOB with real EIN that will pass
Old 12-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterbear View Post
I thought the MP is gonna be the same way like amazon, stealth name/DOB with real EIN that will pass
Well, sometimes. That being said. Ebay is going to pay a price for this in about 2 years when people stop selling on their platform because of the requirements. All those international sellers who are selling with American accounts or stealth accounts are going away, for the past years, they have been alienating international sellers more and more. Once managed payments comes along for everyone, their revenue will decrease, adyen isn't doing this for free either, so it's not like pure profit they are making on the other side. We'll see what happens though. The stealth game will be changing for everyone. Opposed to selling for awhile without a tax id. You're gonna need one from the start by the end of 2021 it looks.
Old 01-15-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilligenaire View Post
Yes. I've done it on 10+ accounts with the same info.

All fine for me so far. It's almost been a year.
Sounds great, but how did you manage the SSN filling moment?
Old 01-20-2021

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Great, how have you done it? We are having the same issue.
Old 01-27-2021

So I got an ID from easystealth.us and put the stealth info on the account and it was approved. I did not remember the birthdate so I just made one up

My account is no longer restricted!
Old 01-27-2021

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 77%

What about ss number?
Old 02-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2be View Post
What about ss number?
I used my real SSN
Old 02-04-2021

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 77%

So you used your real ss number on a stealth name ?