eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Ebay MP INfO (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/142148-ebay-mp-info.html)

Tgs 02-19-2021 08:12 PM

Ebay MP INfO

So after being bullied into registering with MP 1 by 1 on 5 of my stealth accounts i've found that ...... every account my creative bank statements got passed not problem, name and address change only, same acc used for pp payouts.

1 of my half stealth accounts is now on managed payments and has been getting paid into the mix match name bank account with aden, pp was real and a creative bs.

what ive found with this account is that setting your payments to everyday was not best for it, ive change to weekly as even tho you have a balance there they will still take returns and anything else from your top up prepay vcc which doesn't reveille the acc holders name or add.

if you don't keep enough float in your pre pay to cover all charges to all accounts linked they punish you buy cutting your promoted listings impressions, mine went from 50,000 to 80 in 4 days, after live chatting them about this i realized it was because of these failed payments but account still top rated and in good standing, now i see a lot more holds on funds and no more attempts to make money from the vcc.

The next account bullied into mp, bs confirmed supplied the same pp i used for payp which was verified 2 years ago around 1 week later account closed for docs not matching government details.

Now here's a question for some of you in the know, i've been told that the pp i used was not good enough theres new better ones, i tried to get but failed! so again i submitted the pp i used before its been 6 days now and still no verification email. does anyone know how long it takes? do you ever not get a verification email and still trade ?

i've got there 2 bills there sitting unpaid im waiting patiently when it happens they can take a hit on it and if they verify it ill pay it, ive got 2 accs waiting on pp verification 6 days now.

i'm starting to think that stealth is over if these 2 accs get closed then im 100% sure that stealth pps cant pass them is this true ?

i've went down the road with 5 new accts on people i know and can get access to there pps. the bank part i know you can create.

james_112233 02-19-2021 08:21 PM

Re: Ebay MP INfO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tgs (Post 1142617)
So after being bullied into registering with MP 1 by 1 on 5 of my stealth accounts i've found that ...... every account my creative bank statements got passed not problem, name and address change only, same acc used for pp payouts.

1 of my half stealth accounts is now on managed payments and has been getting paid into the mix match name bank account with aden, pp was real and a creative bs.

what ive found with this account is that setting your payments to everyday was not best for it, ive change to weekly as even tho you have a balance there they will still take returns and anything else from your top up prepay vcc which doesn't reveille the acc holders name or add.

if you don't keep enough float in your pre pay to cover all charges to all accounts linked they punish you buy cutting your promoted listings impressions, mine went from 50,000 to 80 in 4 days, after live chatting them about this i realized it was because of these failed payments but account still top rated and in good standing, now i see a lot more holds on funds and no more attempts to make money from the vcc.

The next account bullied into mp, bs confirmed supplied the same pp i used for payp which was verified 2 years ago around 1 week later account closed for docs not matching government details.

Now here's a question for some of you in the know, i've been told that the pp i used was not good enough theres new better ones, i tried to get but failed! so again i submitted the pp i used before its been 6 days now and still no verification email. does anyone know how long it takes? do you ever not get a verification email and still trade ?

i've got there 2 bills there sitting unpaid im waiting patiently when it happens they can take a hit on it and if they verify it ill pay it, ive got 2 accs waiting on pp verification 6 days now.

i'm starting to think that stealth is over if these 2 accs get closed then im 100% sure that stealth pps cant pass them is this true ?

i've went down the road with 5 new accts on people i know and can get access to there pps. the bank part i know you can create.

Even if you pass you may get banned a few weeks from now, a month, 2 months.

Tgs 02-19-2021 08:37 PM

And why is that ? once you've passed you would have thought your details get checked and saved lost in the system and they move on... there obviously very busy with all this right now i doubt they will go back in weeks and recheck everyone's details?

slokor 02-19-2021 11:31 PM

Nobody knows for sure but the fact is many are reporting being able to enroll and a few weeks later being suspended regardless. That doesn't happen to all accts though so you could get lucky.