eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Iv got MP kicking in very soon am i right if i change My name and adress to my real (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/142680-iv-got-mp-kicking-very-soon-am-i-right-if-i-change-my-name-adress-my-real.html)

Bradd 03-25-2021 07:47 AM

Iv got MP kicking in very soon am i right if i change My name and adress to my real

So if i change my stealth name to me really name and address on ebay and give them my real bank account will this work ?

My deadline is in a day or two

Thanks for any help guys

richie2065 03-25-2021 09:54 AM

Re: Iv got MP kicking in very soon am i right if i change My name and adress to my r

you will need a real driving licence or passport as well - photo id

Bradd 03-25-2021 10:43 AM

Re: Iv got MP kicking in very soon am i right if i change My name and adress to my r

Quote:

Originally Posted by richie2065 (Post 1147041)
you will need a real driving licence or passport as well - photo id

Iv only got a passport but thats run out :(

I can get some one to be creative and do me a driving license ..If not its gona take ages for me to get my reall passport updated ..

What shall i do ?

Or i can get some one to edit the date on my passport ..Do they call the passport issuers when they do there checks

LOMBOK 03-27-2021 11:03 AM

I applied for a new passport online on a Friday night, sent my old one off Saturday morning and they were delivery my new blue passport on Thursday. Very quick because of lockdown I expect.

I can't see how they will be able to check the details directly with UKPO, gov dept and all that.

Jigsaw 03-27-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1147016)
So if i change my stealth name to me really name and address on ebay and give them my real bank account will this work ?

My deadline is in a day or two

Thanks for any help guys

If you use your real info (name, address and dob) when updating your info for MP and if they are able to verify those details online they will not ask for Photo ID. Same with Bank account.

Bradd 03-28-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw (Post 1147316)
If you use your real info (name, address and dob) when updating your info for MP and if they are able to verify those details online they will not ask for Photo ID. Same with Bank account.

My real details name and address and dob will come up on an Experian credit check will this be ok ?

By the way my deadline has passed but iv not changed anything yet becouse i still dont know quite what to do :(

Jigsaw 03-31-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1147383)
My real details name and address and dob will come up on an Experian credit check will this be ok ?

By the way my deadline has passed but iv not changed anything yet becouse i still dont know quite what to do :(

Yes you should be fine. When you ready to complete registration on MP you just simply put in your real details when the name and address form comes up.

Bradd 04-04-2021 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw (Post 1147762)
Yes you should be fine. When you ready to complete registration on MP you just simply put in your real details when the name and address form comes up.

Do i have to put my real details on my ebay page as well ?

richie2065 04-07-2021 05:52 AM

They can and do

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOMBOK (Post 1147312)
I applied for a new passport online on a Friday night, sent my old one off Saturday morning and they were delivery my new blue passport on Thursday. Very quick because of lockdown I expect.

I can't see how they will be able to check the details directly with UKPO, gov dept and all that.

Bradd 04-09-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richie2065 (Post 1148430)
They can and do

So what are saying i have to re apply for a new passport ? Before i sighn up for MP?