eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Anybody used Personal Transferwise (now Wise) account for Managed Payments in eBay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/143112-anybody-used-personal-transferwise-now-wise-account-managed-payments-ebay.html)

eshalesi 04-21-2021 07:04 AM

Anybody used Personal Transferwise (now Wise) account for Managed Payments in eBay?

Hi!
I am using a regular eBay account and enrolled for managed payments in eBay UK. Since I do not and cannot have a British bank account, I decided to use Transferwise (now Wise) Personal Account. eBay established a Direct Debit immediately if they need to deduct any sum, and I see this is as a good sign. But I still do not know if I can receive Payouts from eBay to this account. Anybody have a good similar experience with Transferwise Personal Accounts?
Thank you in advance!
Endri

e2free 04-21-2021 07:39 AM

Re: Anybody used Personal Transferwise (now Wise) account for Managed Payments in eBa

Yeah been using TW for few months without any issue

eshalesi 04-21-2021 08:10 AM

Re: Anybody used Personal Transferwise (now Wise) account for Managed Payments in eBa

Great, good to know and thank you for sharing that info with me.

trhberhterd 05-08-2021 04:30 AM

@e2free

I've been looking into this for Wise. I have a personal account -> personal ebay account.

I have a 2nd personal account in another name (real person can be verified).
However dont want to use their personal details to create wise account.

Have you any experience with Business Wise account. Which means I need also change the ebay account to business.

Can I have 2nd persons name on ebay with my business account company name + my wise business

Or do Ebay see also my name on the business wise acccount (my personal name)?

Cant find this out anywhere without actually signing up to business account

stoyan88 05-15-2021 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trhberhterd (Post 1152739)
@e2free

I've been looking into this for Wise. I have a personal account -> personal ebay account.

I have a 2nd personal account in another name (real person can be verified).
However dont want to use their personal details to create wise account.

Have you any experience with Business Wise account. Which means I need also change the ebay account to business.

Can I have 2nd persons name on ebay with my business account company name + my wise business

Or do Ebay see also my name on the business wise acccount (my personal name)?

Cant find this out anywhere without actually signing up to business account

Hey there.

Did you manage to add your business Transferwise bank account to your personal eBay MP? Willing to do the same, but not sure if it'll work and I'm forced to move to the managed payments system by the end of the month.

Thank you in advance!

Crit 05-24-2021 12:09 PM

It is fine if name is same but address is diff on Wise acc?

trhberhterd 06-12-2021 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1150312)
Yeah been using TW for few months without any issue

this post really helped me with ebay planning thanks again