eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   So now with MP rolling out, once your SSN is blacklisted, you're screwed for life? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/143243-so-now-mp-rolling-out-once-your-ssn-blacklisted-youre-screwed-life.html)

Amazonia 04-27-2021 04:33 PM

So now with MP rolling out, once your SSN is blacklisted, you're screwed for life?

So now with eBay MP rolling out to every single user by the end of 2021, once your SSN is blacklisted, you're screwed for life? No way to sell even $10k per year on eBay? Stealth is dead? :confused: The only way I've seen to get around this is to form an LLC with another person whose SSN isn't black listed, am I correct or is there some other way around this?

mjgo 04-27-2021 06:20 PM

Re: So now with MP rolling out, once your SSN is blacklisted, you're screwed for life

I don't think we know the answer to this question yet

JackF 05-10-2021 10:24 PM

Re: So now with MP rolling out, once your SSN is blacklisted, you're screwed for life

Have you found an answer yet? I'm stuck here too. Can't form an LLC in a different state with privacy, because I'd still have to register as a foreign LLC in my home state - which doesn't have privacy.

Steveo036940 05-11-2021 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackF (Post 1153051)
Have you found an answer yet? I'm stuck here too. Can't form an LLC in a different state with privacy, because I'd still have to register as a foreign LLC in my home state - which doesn't have privacy.

That's a moot point as once your SSN is blacklisted, a LLC won't help you (private or public). Unlike PayPal, MP requires your personal information, SSN and date of birth when signing up for all accounts, business (using an LLC or Corp) or personal.
The only legal solution is to have a family member or friend sign up and agree to let you use their account.

HurricaneHuntr 05-11-2021 01:01 AM

I'll let you know when one of mine gets suspended and the others do not. That being said.... remember.... adyen!= ebay adyen doesn't give a **** that ebay suspends you, they give a **** if you are doing fraud of abusing their credit card processing

newstart123 05-11-2021 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amazonia (Post 1151280)
So now with eBay MP rolling out to every single user by the end of 2021, once your SSN is blacklisted, you're screwed for life? No way to sell even $10k per year on eBay? Stealth is dead? :confused: The only way I've seen to get around this is to form an LLC with another person whose SSN isn't black listed, am I correct or is there some other way around this?

european stealth will work fine for you. there is plenty of ways, just be currious and you will find them

lymbo70 05-11-2021 04:33 AM

Can ebay tell if the last 4 ssn and dob is not linked to the LLC?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1153053)
That's a moot point as once your SSN is blacklisted, a LLC won't help you (private or public). Unlike PayPal, MP requires your personal information, SSN and date of birth when signing up for all accounts, business (using an LLC or Corp) or personal.
The only legal solution is to have a family member or friend sign up and agree to let you use their account.

JackF 05-11-2021 04:44 PM

So they need an ID, and an EIN won't suffice. Does it make a difference if the ban was to a personal account, and you create a new LLC and Ebay business account as the business owner?
Or What if: I use a family member to sell, but the payments go to a bank account in the name of a new LLC with EIN that is registered to me?