MP Lithuania - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 04-30-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default MP Lithuania

I have few accounts registered in LT and all are working ok, all is about 2-3 moths old, and yesterday in one of them got an email saying that MP enroling in Lithuania too, and in May i will have to switch. The rest of the accounts did not receive any emails like this.. at least yet..
So in Mp is like Spain, germany, a couple more countries in EU, and looks they are about to take everything..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2021

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: MP Lithuania

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecolder View Post
I have few accounts registered in LT and all are working ok, all is about 2-3 moths old, and yesterday in one of them got an email saying that MP enroling in Lithuania too, and in May i will have to switch. The rest of the accounts did not receive any emails like this.. at least yet..

So in Mp is like Spain, germany, a couple more countries in EU, and looks they are about to take everything..
Thats sad.
Old 04-30-2021

Longevity: 57%

i have received a message as well about introducing managed payments in Hungary. they have partnership with payonner! i need to register on Payonner and open an us bank account... its so annoying. i dont know how will it work and why i need usa bank account from an european countries... . i believed that i can attach any iban bank account.. but it seems they have third party payments processor... i think adyen in uk and payonner in some country. will they manage your payments with payoneer??
Old 04-30-2021

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

i think you have to follow these steps: 1) change account name to real one. Only name - everything else leave 2) follow instructions to set up MP. I have different stealth accounts with my name in different countries , none of them had problem. I give them my passport , generate address proof via my bank (simply change my address and download statement LOL) and give bank account that is on my name. spanish, italian - went through without any problems. I am wating lithuanian accounts to be added to MP, then i will be able to check, but i have doubt that it will be possible to add iban that is not your name iban. But we have to wait and test that
The Following User Says Thank You to newstart123 For This Useful Post:
2020Lola (05-05-2021)
Old 04-30-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking27 View Post
i have received a message as well about introducing managed payments in Hungary. they have partnership with payonner! i need to register on Payonner and open an us bank account... its so annoying. i dont know how will it work and why i need usa bank account from an european countries... . i believed that i can attach any iban bank account.. but it seems they have third party payments processor... i think adyen in uk and payonner in some country. will they manage your payments with payoneer??
it is an option. I think you deffinatelly will be able to add your iban
Old 04-30-2021

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by newstart123 View Post
i think you have to follow these steps: 1) change account name to real one. Only name - everything else leave 2) follow instructions to set up MP. I have different stealth accounts with my name in different countries , none of them had problem. I give them my passport , generate address proof via my bank (simply change my address and download statement LOL) and give bank account that is on my name. spanish, italian - went through without any problems. I am wating lithuanian accounts to be added to MP, then i will be able to check, but i have doubt that it will be possible to add iban that is not your name iban. But we have to wait and test that
and whats happening if i use stealth name and provided an id for that? can they check all eu countries identity card? thanks.
Old 04-30-2021

Longevity: 20%

I think some countries might get away with mismatch info and pass the credit checks
Old 05-04-2021

Longevity: 63%

Anybody with a stealth Latvia ebay account, successfully signed for MP ? Did they ask to add Latvia Bank account ? Two of my Latvian ebay account got message - "Starting May 2021 sellers will receive notifications from us via email and in My eBay Messages with the registration process instructions, so keep an eye on your inbox to avoid missing it.

Once you receive the notification, we strongly recommend you register before the deadline to avoid any interruption to your activity. The registration process will consist of a few simple steps.
No action required from you right now. "

Both accounts were 5 years old. One has a limit of only 10 times and other has 900 items.
Old 05-04-2021

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy View Post
Anybody with a stealth Latvia ebay account, successfully signed for MP ? Did they ask to add Latvia Bank account ? Two of my Latvian ebay account got message - "Starting May 2021 sellers will receive notifications from us via email and in My eBay Messages with the registration process instructions, so keep an eye on your inbox to avoid missing it.

Once you receive the notification, we strongly recommend you register before the deadline to avoid any interruption to your activity. The registration process will consist of a few simple steps.
No action required from you right now. "

Both accounts were 5 years old. One has a limit of only 10 times and other has 900 items.
Got same message, but no invitation.
Old 05-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking27 View Post
and whats happening if i use stealth name and provided an id for that? can they check all eu countries identity card? thanks.
i think no, they simply check name match in documents. however, we must to check