Ebay EU accounts, Managed Payments, Docs, Bank - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-07-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Ebay EU accounts, Managed Payments, Docs, Bank

Hi,

one of my eBay Stealth accounts received the invitation to managed payments.

I will change the stealth name and surname on ebay to my personal name and surname so that the bank account name and surname will match. But I will leave stealth address and DOB. I can t put my real address cause my address and info can get linked to my initial personal ebay account which got suspended. That s why I am using stealth accounts.

1. In case I don t change the stealth name to my real name, can the stealth name on ebay and my real name on bank account mismatch or the transactions won t go through?

2. Can you recommend any service that can do the photoshop of documents? Passport and bank statement if needed. Secondeye used to do it, but I can t find them on internet anymore. Anybody knows how to contact them or any similar service?

3. I don t want to use my personal bank for ebay so I will open a new online bank account. Do you know which one works with ebay?
My stealth account is German. Can I use Transferwise with Belgian IBAN on German account? Or IBAN of any other EU country?

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-09-2021

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Ebay EU accounts, Managed Payments, Docs, Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
Hi,

one of my eBay Stealth accounts received the invitation to managed payments.

I will change the stealth name and surname on ebay to my personal name and surname so that the bank account name and surname will match. But I will leave stealth address and DOB. I can t put my real address cause my address and info can get linked to my initial personal ebay account which got suspended. That s why I am using stealth accounts.

1. In case I don t change the stealth name to my real name, can the stealth name on ebay and my real name on bank account mismatch or the transactions won t go through?

2. Can you recommend any service that can do the photoshop of documents? Passport and bank statement if needed. Secondeye used to do it, but I can t find them on internet anymore. Anybody knows how to contact them or any similar service?

3. I don t want to use my personal bank for ebay so I will open a new online bank account. Do you know which one works with ebay?
My stealth account is German. Can I use Transferwise with Belgian IBAN on German account? Or IBAN of any other EU country?

Thank you

Hi

You use the word creative when referring to those type of documents here.
Old 05-10-2021

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 53%

Hi Katarina.

These are really interesting questions.

But only one is really important = if it is possible to keep your secret name when verifying payments on eBay. If yes !!! Everything is fine, because you only confirm that this is your bank account and here you can receive payments via eBay.

But if Ebay see your real name in your bank account or if you don't have the same names in your ebay account and your bank account = it's a problem and I have no idea how we can register manage payments and continue selling or buying on ebay without any limits or susspensions.

But I believe, that somebody find way how we can done it good and soon.

(Because now in Paypal = paypal no see your real name on bank account and thatīs why I no have problem with withdraw my money from paypal, of course my stealth name on ebay is the same like on the stealth paypal = thatīs need be same! ).

And I have a question: When I can open virtual bank account, what will be working and I will be able send from this online bank account money to my personal bank account? And I need open this account on my real name or I can open it on stealth name. Thank you. ( Because you are wrote, that you are want do it. )
Old 05-12-2021
Threadstarter  

Where do you intend to open a virtual bank account?
EU or UK or US account?
We don t know which banks work with specific country in which you registered ebay 🤔
Do you think virtual bank can work with MP?
Old 05-16-2021

Hello Katrina.

I was registered on ebay.com ( I think, thatīs mean that is it USA country), but I wrote in register address in Europe ( Iīm from Slovakia and we are no have our ebay page = thatīs why I used ebay.com) + ( I create stealth info, name and address + exactly the same in Paypal). So, if paypal want verify my info = I send all docs what he asked with stealth names and address and all, but for withdraw I used my personal account and everything working well, because Paypal no see my real name etc.

But yes, I was asking for virtual bank, because I think it will be work, but Iīm not try it = I īm not sure.

And I was asking, because now I have to do the same what you with MANAGE PAYMENT and I donīt know if it will be work. If not, my last chance is try virtual bank account and I was asking, because I no have idea where and how I can create this account and if it works withdraw from virtual bank account to my personal account. Thank you.
Old 05-16-2021
Threadstarter  

Hi diamond13,

On your previous stealth account you did all well.
But now on mp it s not the only problem bank account, virtual or real.
You need to pass the verification with your stealth information (name, surname, dob, address) - will you provide stealth or real information?
I don t know how it works on US accounts, I even don t know how it works on UK and EU accounts. Cause here I ve read so many different opinions.
I wish I could tell you more.
Old 05-17-2021

Hi Katrina.

Thank you for your quick answer.

So Iīm asking for bank account, because,yes in previous stealth accounts I did all well and I was know, that Paypal no ahve chance see my real name!

Now, Iīm not sure, because yes I read so many opinions also. But, I thinking = How ebay can see your real name on your personal account? Really how? Because I think is it the same, like Paypal canīt see your real name = thatīs why I thinknig that it canīt be problem give stealth informations = I no have problem give my stealth ID with stealth address and dob and address (all stealth ). And I canīt only hope that it will be OK. I need be sure. I want give stealth info, because I have 3 stealth accounts and I canīt give my real info for all ( or ? it will be OK? if I worte in all accounts my real name for match in bank name and other addresses and dob will be stealth ? )

So other thing is = yes, I was registered in ebay.com (but ebay canīt do MP for me the same like with USA person, because ebay see my stealth address and this address is in Europe).

I know that answers for this questions = resolve all our problems and worries.

But ebay ask me for confirmation my name and addreess for now ( he wrote for correct future registration manage payments and he give me until 20. may. 2021. And I no have idea what I have do = real name? or stealth? or what can confirm? or I donīt need od nothiing and in fiture will be possible change this info?).

Only what Iīm sure is STUPID NEW EBAY manage payments. ALL WAS GOOD !!!! I no understand why ebay need do this changes.

Thanks for any correct answers or opinions.
Old 05-17-2021
Threadstarter  

Hi diamond13,

I have my EU eBay Stealth accounts registered on ebay.de so I personally decided to change only the stealth name and stealth surname, everything else I will leave stealth.

Which EU country is your stealth account?
It s true you registered on ebay.com, but as a European person so I think the names should match.

Mostly here on forum they said that EU ebay account names need to match with the bank account name.

But what I don t know is which eu country bank goes to which eu ebay account?
In case you have Latvia, only Latvian IBAN or can we use Transferwise Belgian IBAN with Latvia?
Do you know anything about it?

I haven t followed the steps on my 1st account yet, but need to do it until end of May

I agree with you totally
This whole ebay thing is a mess and nonsense
Old 05-17-2021
Threadstarter  

Diamond13,

I think Paypal can t see your bank name cause it s only one way transfer, to you.
But for Ebay I think they can see your name once you will have a refund/return case, cause transfer comes from your bank, it s a two way transfer.

Someone correct me if I m wrong 🤔
Old 05-18-2021

OK Katrina. Your strategy is change your stealth name on real name. But Iīm worry do this, becasue in USA is normal, that is there a milion John Smith ( for example) persons, but in Europe in my Country is Slovakia is it impossible. If I change my stealth names on real names on my 3 accounts = I think ebay see it and it will be suspiciously. And I donīt want get susspension.

My country stealth account is Slovakia ( registered on ebay.com )

- (Mostly here on forum they said that EU ebay account names need to match with the bank account name.) = answer : Are you have confirmed this? Is somebody, who are sure for must be this match ? Or is it like the same in Paypal = because Paypal canīt see your real name.
It have to exist somebody, who done this change or he keep his stealth names and everything working well.

- ( But what I don t know is which eu country bank goes to which eu ebay account?
In case you have Latvia, only Latvian IBAN or can we use Transferwise Belgian IBAN with Latvia?
Do you know anything about it? ) = answer : My opinion is, if you are have the same bank in Belgian and in Latvia = only what you are need check is, if is IBAN have the same numbers, if yes = nobody no will be have chance detect, that your IBAN is in Belgian. But I no understand, why you are no open bank account in Latvia = and you are no have problem. Because you are wrote, that you are changed in one stealth account your stealth names to real personal names. My opinion. ( I done this in my stealth Paypals and everything was OK, but now is change = ebay want manage payments and canīt believe, that nobody no have idea and confirm info, how it can working. I was burn lot of my stealth accounts for a find way, how is working now = I canīt do it again - try and mistake or try and ok this working).

And Important is : ebay asked me, that I have to confirm my names and addressess in account to until 20. may.2021. And I no have idea, if I can keep my stealth info or I must change it on real name and surname. I prefer keep stealth info = but I donīt want a problem in future with register manage payments or like you are wrote, if I will be have a refund = ebay will be see my real name !!!!

What are you think? ( or what you are read in forum ? )

Please HELP somebody !!!!
Old 05-18-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina
Hi,

does it give you an option to add any other EU bank than Payoneer?

Are you registered as Slovakian account on ebay.com?

Thank you
!!! I canīt reply to your private message = I no have a so many posts here in forum !!!

Hi Katrina. Thank you for your message. I want send you too, but forum wrote me that I canīt because I no have a many posts or something like this.

Yes, Iīm registered on ebay.com as Slovakia country, Slovakia stealth name and Slovakia stealth address. I have a Slovakia real bank in my paypal ( And paypal no see my real name, thatīs why everything working well. But now in this manage payments = Itīs new for me and I no have idea how this registration work. And What I can do or not.)

So. But this is the same question what I want ask = we are finding resolve for a stealth names or real names. But what payoneer option? If ebay talking, that payoneer will be a new way for a payment option = Iīm believe, that payoneer will be really simillar like paypal and thatīs mean, that we are can keep our stealth names and everything.

My question is, if you are find something posts or mesagess about it in forum? I no have a lot of time in every day for writting here and searching. But I have a time until to 20.may.2021 for confirming my names and addresses in my eBay Stealth accounts. And I no have idea what I have do. Keep or change? It will be possible change in future with manage payments registration? Thank you for your opinion and ideas or all what you know.
Old 05-18-2021
Threadstarter  

I think all 3 accounts can have your real name and surname, there are many ppl with same name and surname, but don t change dob, this one must be different otherwise accounts can get linked.

I will change all stealth names into my real names.

So that the ebay name and bank name will match.

I don t know about Payoneer, I think since you registered on ebay.com they have some third party between them and your bank. In this case names need to match, but not sure about dob and address.
Old 05-19-2021

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

I believe, that, if I change my stealth name and surname on my real names, it will be match with my names in real bank accounts. But Iīm not sure, if ebay will be see = that I do change my names!!!! Iīm not believe it, that it will be OK.

Question: You are changed your names? or you are will be change names in your account? Or exist somebody, who change his real names in more like one stealth account and if its OK and working all well? What said ebay for this change?

And about ebay can see your name in your real bank account = I canīt understand........How? Because, yes itīs true, that if you are will be have a refund = YES ebay will be see your name - will be see from what account receive payment. But, before this transaction ebay canīt be able see your real name on account. If yes, itīs breach of bank secrecy.

And about new payment option = PAYONEER, if ebay allow use this payment option = I think, that it will be the same, like in the paypal. You can verify your stealth name and dob and etc with stealth docs.

Or, if is here somebody, who knows = how is possible ebay can see your real nemae in bank account and is it confirmed information = just please say how. Thank you.

I have 2 days for a find resolve = because I need confirm info in my accounts and I canīt get susspended !!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to diamond13 For This Useful Post:
Aguero (05-19-2021)
Old 05-19-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond13 View Post
Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

I believe, that, if I change my stealth name and surname on my real names, it will be match with my names in real bank accounts. But Iīm not sure, if ebay will be see = that I do change my names!!!! Iīm not believe it, that it will be OK.

Question: You are changed your names? or you are will be change names in your account? Or exist somebody, who change his real names in more like one stealth account and if its OK and working all well? What said ebay for this change?

And about ebay can see your name in your real bank account = I canīt understand........How? Because, yes itīs true, that if you are will be have a refund = YES ebay will be see your name - will be see from what account receive payment. But, before this transaction ebay canīt be able see your real name on account. If yes, itīs breach of bank secrecy.

And about new payment option = PAYONEER, if ebay allow use this payment option = I think, that it will be the same, like in the paypal. You can verify your stealth name and dob and etc with stealth docs.

Or, if is here somebody, who knows = how is possible ebay can see your real nemae in bank account and is it confirmed information = just please say how. Thank you.

I have 2 days for a find resolve = because I need confirm info in my accounts and I canīt get susspended !!!!
Thank you.

Do you have the option to change the name of individual account before you get the MP invitation email ? I don't have it manually, only via customer support.

Receiving funds to your real bank account safe in your country ? Can somebody asks questions ?

How eBay can see the bank account holder's name ? I don't get it.

About Payo, I think we can handle this. Not sure if there is a way to receive Payo debit card on different than account holder's address.
Old 05-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
I think all 3 accounts can have your real name and surname, there are many ppl with same name and surname, but don t change dob, this one must be different otherwise accounts can get linked.

I will change all stealth names into my real names.

So that the ebay name and bank name will match.

I don t know about Payoneer, I think since you registered on ebay.com they have some third party between them and your bank. In this case names need to match, but not sure about dob and address.

I have a question: are you using virtual (online bank account) or real bank from your country? Because I have a theory : That I think and Iīm sure for a 99% that virtual bank account will be work and than you are can withdraw from virtual bank account to your real personal account ( and I think, that no depends, that this virtual account will be from Belgium, really!!! Why will not be working? Itīs account from EU? YES!!!! Thatīs why need working!!!! ). Itīs little complicated, but I think it will be work and on virtual bank account and with your ebay account will be have match the names!!!!!! ( please response and tell me how or where I can open virtual bank account - account what accepted stealth documents... ).

So other question: because I go change my stealth name on real name in one acccount, I need know = you are changed this stealth names? If yes, everythnig working well? You are no received nothing from ebay? Something like = you are using other name in our account and you are get susspended? Or etc....? Please send me resonse ASAP in private message, because today is my last day and I need do it GOOD.

If, I will be have new info about this stupid ebay changing manage payments I will contact you. ( no forget on me also). Thank you.
Old 05-20-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond13 View Post
I have a question: are you using virtual (online bank account) or real bank from your country? Because I have a theory : That I think and Iīm sure for a 99% that virtual bank account will be work and than you are can withdraw from virtual bank account to your real personal account ( and I think, that no depends, that this virtual account will be from Belgium, really!!! Why will not be working? Itīs account from EU? YES!!!! Thatīs why need working!!!! ). Itīs little complicated, but I think it will be work and on virtual bank account and with your ebay account will be have match the names!!!!!! ( please response and tell me how or where I can open virtual bank account - account what accepted stealth documents... ).

So other question: because I go change my stealth name on real name in one acccount, I need know = you are changed this stealth names? If yes, everythnig working well? You are no received nothing from ebay? Something like = you are using other name in our account and you are get susspended? Or etc....? Please send me resonse ASAP in private message, because today is my last day and I need do it GOOD.

If, I will be have new info about this stupid ebay changing manage payments I will contact you. ( no forget on me also). Thank you.
You should wait to see what will be your payout option, local bank account, EU bank account or Payoneer.
Old 05-20-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

ebay already announced some of the most important features. in almost all countries outside of several major ones there will be payoneer. apparently everything will be settled in USD only and payoneer will need to be attached to ebay , it will also be possible to attach same payoneer to several ebay accounts. all details on payoneer and ebay must be identical. payoneer , unlike paypal would allow to withdraw to almost any country and in almost any currency , they even have 2-3 withdrawal currencies for the same country in some cases. The main issue here will be the payoneer onboarding
Old 05-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
You should wait to see what will be your payout option, local bank account, EU bank account or Payoneer.

Yes, but I donīt do a mistake.

Because, if I want do change my info = I can do it today to the midnight.

And questio is, if it will be work with stealth info or not.

Or if it will be work with real name and stealth address and dob and etc....

THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO.