eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   MP partnering PAYONEER for Asia (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/143453-mp-partnering-payoneer-asia.html)

Sausage 05-09-2021 11:39 PM

MP partnering PAYONEER for Asia

Ebay are not using ADYEN in Asia but Payoneer.

"To meet your needs, eBay will be partnering with Payoneer, a leader in global payments, to enable sellers to easily receive funds associated with their transactions on eBay. With eBay managing payments, sellers can manage all their transactions on eBay and enjoy a streamlined selling experience, while also providing flexibility in managing funds. When eBay manages your payments, payouts will be made to your Payoneer account, not your PayPal account. Payouts for all sales will be made in US dollars.
"

newstart123 05-10-2021 01:42 AM

Re: MP partnering PAYONEER for Asia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sausage (Post 1152914)
"To meet your needs, eBay will be partnering with Payoneer, a leader in global payments, to enable sellers to easily receive funds associated with their transactions on eBay. With eBay managing payments, sellers can manage all their transactions on eBay and enjoy a streamlined selling experience, while also providing flexibility in managing funds. When eBay manages your payments, payouts will be made to your Payoneer account, not your PayPal account. Payouts for all sales will be made in US dollars.
"

In europe we get this too. Hope it will work

kryunn 05-10-2021 09:48 AM

Payoneer requires bank account no matter what. I can’t handle multiple accounts this way. After two decades, this is it for me.

Aguero 05-14-2021 07:08 AM

Quote:

"

No option to add a bank account different than Payoneer ? You receive USD for you sales on eBay ?

sanmax 05-29-2021 01:42 PM

Does anyone know how many days eBay holds the funds from the sale? It's 21 days on paypal. But not sure on Payoneer

RedPill 05-29-2021 02:32 PM

I think Payoneer will eventually be a btch with stealth, maybe not initially, but they will move to selfie ID, online video verification etc

agent006140 05-29-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

"

is EBAY referring to Ebay ASIAN sellers selling on Ebay USA?
OR eBAY NON USA?
if an Asian seller is selling on Ebay USA,all items are denominated in US $ so it makes sense that he receives US $,but what if he is not selling in EbaY usa?

Sausage 05-29-2021 10:04 PM

Both .com and .co.uk accounts with an Asian registration

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1155681)
OR eBAY NON USA?
if an Asian seller is selling on Ebay USA,all items are denominated in US $ so it makes sense that he receives US $,but what if he is not selling in EbaY usa?

agent006140 05-30-2021 07:55 AM

if an Asian seller sells on ebay UK,why is he getting US $, he should be getting GBP??

Sausage 05-30-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1155743)
if an Asian seller sells on ebay UK,why is he getting US $, he should be getting GBP??

eBay are changing into $ even in the UK, you'd have to ask them why.

Fushigi 05-31-2021 10:34 PM

Japan here is moving to Payoneer this month.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

No selfie or video verification at this point.
I already have an individual account and trying to get a business one.

answer 06-04-2021 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fushigi (Post 1155974)
Japan here is moving to Payoneer this month.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

No selfie or video verification at this point.
I already have an individual account and trying to get a business one.

After you link Payoneer to eBay, they usually ask for selfie or video verification.

Aguero 06-04-2021 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by answer (Post 1156521)
After you link Payoneer to eBay, they usually ask for selfie or video verification.

Have you tried to create a stealth Payoneer recently ?

answer 06-04-2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aguero (Post 1156566)
Have you tried to create a stealth Payoneer recently ?

I signed up a real account and a stealth one. The one linked to eBay is required selfie ID/Date or online video verification.

Aguero 06-04-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by answer (Post 1156577)
I signed up a real account and a stealth one. The one linked to eBay is required selfie ID/Date or online video verification.

They asked me only for ID number when registering account. When they asked you for selfie/online video, after one payment received ? And what is country of account creation ?

Thank you.

answer 06-05-2021 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aguero (Post 1156578)
They asked me only for ID number when registering account. When they asked you for selfie/online video, after one payment received ? And what is country of account creation ?

Thank you.

I was asked for it immediately after my payoneer account is completely linked to my eBay account.

Sausage 06-05-2021 09:11 PM

Is the payoneer you attached to ebay for selfie ID in a stealth name or your name?

answer 06-05-2021 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sausage (Post 1156751)
Is the payoneer you attached to ebay for selfie ID in a stealth name or your name?

My name. I have not linked the stealth one to eBay, so no further action required at this time. I believe when it's linked to eBay, I will have to do the same.

Aguero 06-06-2021 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by answer (Post 1156753)
My name. I have not linked the stealth one to eBay, so no further action required at this time. I believe when it's linked to eBay, I will have to do the same.

What is the easiest way to receive a payment to Payoneer account in order to activate it ? I need to test and confirm is there a selfie or not.

Also what about mismatched names on Payoneer ?

Thank you in advance.

gg.anty 06-07-2021 02:24 PM

There is information from Payoneer MP FAQ

Note: As part of eBay managing your payments, when onboarding to Payoneer eBay will sync your eBay entity details to match those in your Payoneer account

This is not the same as you add any PayPal account as a payment method to your listings, there is a linking between both and eBay will have access to Payoneer account.
All information will need to be match as name address etc.
Maybe someone already did this?

The all information:
https://www.payoneer.com/solutions/m...s/ebay-payout/
https://blog.payoneer.com/how-to/gen...-ebay-payouts/

Runnynose 06-08-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1155681)
OR eBAY NON USA?

Have Asian Account, with permission to sell .com, Payoneer MP required.
Payoneer registration requires bank account for, all applies via domestic account.