MP situation for EU accounts? - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 06-24-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
I upload photo.
Why? Is there any difference? Any way better?
And I didn’t answer to your pm because I need 25 posts.
Probably there is some difference between both docs.

I was asking because I see .de asks for photo ID and I'm curious what will happen if I upload scanned ID.

It's ok, I missed that detail when PMing you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2021

Has anyone tried to upload real ID, bank statement and add a mismatched names bank account ?

Intriguing codes:

https://docs.adyen.com/platforms/verification-codes
Old 06-26-2021

Activity: 86%
Longevity: 46%

These 2 are the most common suspension reasons:

This user was not found in the database. Please update your personal details or upload a document.

Unacceptable risks associated with the accountholder.

This implies that they do check databases and unacceptable risks are mostly type of items sold by the seller
Old 06-26-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
These 2 are the most common suspension reasons:

This user was not found in the database. Please update your personal details or upload a document.

Unacceptable risks associated with the accountholder.

This implies that they do check databases and unacceptable risks are mostly type of items sold by the seller
Okay, I can use my friend's ID. There are free public databases in BG that ID number and DOB can be matched against.

Not sure about Personal Identification Number (EGN), because there is no English version of that site.

Should be an issue if I add mismatched name bank account to that real person's ID on MP ?

Last edited by Aguero; 06-26-2021 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-27-2021

I think using real details is the way to go for Bulgaria too. Adyen do check through credit agencies and I am sure such checks are possible in most countries and especially in EU countries , the bank should not be the main issue but the identity as they can find out if the provided details have already been verified by banks
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Aguero (06-27-2021)
Old 06-28-2021

Longevity: 48%

An issue here:

Uploaded my real identity information - completely real ID card provided (real DOB, real address, real name, real ID card number - a valid one, of course) - Ebay still needs to "Update your account information". When talking to customer support they tell me that I have to write my date of birth as it is on my ID card. Great, but on BG ID cards the DOB is written DD/MM/YYYY and eBay requires it to be MM/DD/YYYY. If I write it as on my ID card it will practically be wrong in the eBays' system... No idea what should I do...

Next issue: not accepting my Payoneer Bank Account - constantly seeing red banner on my dashboard that requires me to update my bank details...done that multiple times...still requires me to verify it. However, there is nowhere the microdeposits option for verifing. It just lets me add the bank account number over and over again.

Will appreciate an advice here, because obviously the customer support itself doesn't know what is happening, but I am the one that will not be able to relist my items in the very near future!
Old 06-28-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by gushi View Post
An issue here:

Uploaded my real identity information - completely real ID card provided (real DOB, real address, real name, real ID card number - a valid one, of course) - Ebay still needs to "Update your account information". When talking to customer support they tell me that I have to write my date of birth as it is on my ID card. Great, but on BG ID cards the DOB is written DD/MM/YYYY and eBay requires it to be MM/DD/YYYY. If I write it as on my ID card it will practically be wrong in the eBays' system... No idea what should I do...

Next issue: not accepting my Payoneer Bank Account - constantly seeing red banner on my dashboard that requires me to update my bank details...done that multiple times...still requires me to verify it. However, there is nowhere the microdeposits option for verifing. It just lets me add the bank account number over and over again.

Will appreciate an advice here, because obviously the customer support itself doesn't know what is happening, but I am the one that will not be able to relist my items in the very near future!
you should send an international passport and payoneer is not the best account choice anyway , take a local bank instead , preferrably registered in your name
Old 06-28-2021

Quote:
you should send an international passport and payoneer is not the best account choice anyway , take a local bank instead , preferrably registered in your name
If I don't have a passport? And why Payoneer account is not an option, when the very first message inviting me to register for MP is stated that I can use an existing payoneer bank account or others..?
Old 06-28-2021

Quote:
If I don't have a passport? And why Payoneer account is not an option, when the very first message inviting me to register for MP is stated that I can use an existing payoneer bank account or others..?
which country is this?
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:
which country is this?
Bulgaria,account was registered more than 6 years ago in .com
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:
Bulgaria,account was registered more than 6 years ago in .com
bulgaria is a high risk country , you are better served with an international passport and a bank account in your name and genuine details as it is an Adyen country where a background check through credit agencies is likely
Old 06-29-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
bulgaria is a high risk country , you are better served with an international passport and a bank account in your name and genuine details as it is an Adyen country where a background check through credit agencies is likely
I don't know if you considered all possibilities, but the fact that us mp stealth accounts are sold means that account with false details is okay and this shouldn't be a problem.
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruh View Post
I don't know if you considered all possibilities, but the fact that us mp stealth accounts are sold means that account with false details is okay and this shouldn't be a problem.
I suggest you buy from them and try it , I am sure everything will be fine
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:
I suggest you buy from them and try it , I am sure everything will be fine
What I am saying is that you probably are spreading false information. If you are not then this means identity theft which is VERY unlikely to be done.
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruh View Post
What I am saying is that you probably are spreading false information. If you are not then this means identity theft which is VERY unlikely to be done.
There is another option , that is ripping off naive people who think they can buy an MP account and continue using it. They send a few hundred bucks , continue selling until the veri kicks in and they are done
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:
The details are 100% genuine. The ID card's name and the bank details's name match - absolutely the same person with real ID card sent for MP.
Update from today - uploaded bank statement and there is no more red banner to update account details.

I am not completely sure if they can check more than the ID number (if the card is vaild or not), the date of birth and the name to which it belongs.
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:
The details are 100% genuine. The ID card's name and the bank details's name match - absolutely the same person with real ID card sent for MP.
Update from today - uploaded bank statement and there is no more red banner to update account details.

I am not completely sure if they can check more than the ID number (if the card is vaild or not), the date of birth and the name to which it belongs.
you will know for sure after receiving several thousand euros and successfully withdrawing. ebay MP are notorious for confirming to people they have been verified , removing red banners but not approving the documents in the background. there is only one way to find out , you need to start selling and continue until you have withdrawn a larger amount
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Aguero (06-29-2021), muzzie (06-29-2021)
Old 06-29-2021

[QUOTE=gushi;1160297]An issue here:

When talking to customer support they tell me that I have to write my date of birth as it is on my ID card. Great, but on BG ID cards the DOB is written DD/MM/YYYY and eBay requires it to be MM/DD/YYYY. If I write it as on my ID card it will practically be wrong in the eBays' system... No idea what should I do...

Write dob as eBay requires MM/DD/YYYY and ignore what customer support say because they don’t know Bulgaria write it different.
And use local bank account.
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:

No microdeposits option on your MP account ?

They are able to check EU documents https://www.consilium.europa.eu/prad...nt-numbers.pdf

I don't know for sure if they do or do not. Most of the BG accounts that sent creative docs got banned quickly.
Old 06-29-2021

How long does it take for business MP to be checked? I wait for 2 weeks and nothing happens. I verified bank account with micro deposit but didn’t take back the amounts.
Old 06-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
How long does it take for business MP to be checked? I wait for 2 weeks and nothing happens. I verified bank account with micro deposit but didn’t take back the amounts.
My microdeps were charged back 2 weeks ago and still silence...
Old 06-29-2021

Quote:
They are overloaded and the process seems to be very slow. Don't know if there is a difference between business and individual accounts.

You've uploaded real ID or creative one ?