Advise for best way to use multiple accounts in my situation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-18-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Advise for best way to use multiple accounts in my situation

Hi there, the book gave me a good idea of how ebay works, but i want to make sure if the way i am planning to set things is good for long term :D

I have attempted to create ebay and paypal account before i bought the book so i think my accounts are linked somehow (since i didnt know/thought about ebay and paypal share info)
I created an ebay account in hong kong, using hk computer/ip, and created a second account in New Zealand using a nz computer and ip. But i think i tripped up by using the HK computer to register 2 paypal accounts and linking them to each of the ebay accounts (that means my two accounts are linked even though in different country?)

so currently its set up as follow:
account1:
EbayNZ (nz ip to create and login) + paypal (created in hk and linked to an HK bank account that has different names from ebayNZ)

account2:
EbayHK (hk ip to create and login) + paypal (created in hk like above and linked to an hk bank account same name as paypal1 above but different account number).

My question is whats the flaw in the above settings and any problem to continue using both? or since its linked i mite as well not bother connecting to NZ ip to use my account and use both with my HK ip?

Second question is, i have 3 other family members living in the same house in NZ that i can use their name and bank details to open new account, but the ip will be same as the one i used to create ebaynz (actually does it matter if i am selling genuine stuff / or does paypal suspend u nonetheless) and all 3 of them are not providing ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information? Will all of them be linked + my original 2 accounts?

I also have a server computer with a different IP i could use in NZ, would it be wise if i move one of those accounts to that server when i create so its separate from the rest?

Someone please advise me as i am really new to ebay and would really want a good direction to start with
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. One time logging in wrongly may likely not be a big deal. Just do not repeat. All the best. More folx will chime in later.

All the other people in your house using f*ke info but same IP is dangerous for linking. Get a dynamic IP provider for different IPs.
Old 04-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your respond!

i mean if i can use real info for all of them (but since they all living in same house will that mean when one account get suspended the others will too even though all real info and really are different persons)?

What would be the best way i should set this up (separate them / use at another computer) to utilise the accounts? Even if i follow what the book said and use diff users / reset ip they would still be so close together though?

Last edited by sinnirnz; 04-18-2012 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

/quote

i mean if i can use real info for all of them (but since they all living in same house will that mean when one account get suspended the others will too even though all real info and really are different persons)?

Yes it is possible if one goes down, all may because of the strong IP link.

/quote

What would be the best way i should set this up (separate them / use at another computer) to utilise the accounts? Even if i follow what the book said and use diff users / reset ip they would still be so close together though?

A lot depends on if the IP link is already strong - you might as well get different IPs and see how things go. Only time will tell
Old 04-18-2012
Threadstarter  

OK thanks a lot!

How about the bank account problem i had? where i linked my NZebay to a HK paypal and HK bank account that has different name from my name in NZebay. Not big deal? :D since last name same.
Old 04-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

@sinnirnz, the reason I did not comment on that is because I have no experience with HK linking to NL platform =( Sorry.
Old 04-18-2012
Threadstarter  

ok thanks a lot! i really appreciate ur prompt replies makes me less confused and feels better now :D

oh i been thinking of getting more remote server from my NZ webhost, so u reckon its gonna be perfect setup if i get those new IP (and computer since i am logging into the virtual desktop) to start up the other 3 accounts in different ip? :D that way definitely not linked at all (except all have same billing/home address - or should i ⊗⊗⊗⊗ the address)

Also, i was reading about those auctiva and infrog thing, wouldnt those mean all ur account IP become the same since they are gonna login from the software? O__o or are they safe
Old 04-18-2012

Longevity: 77%

Ni How from the the USA!

Congrats on setting up your platform for world domination! I think you will be very happy with the options that eB has to offer you in the long term future!

Auctiva, InkFrog, and PushAuction all act as "legitimized VPNs" for eB accounts. All computer requests and commands go through the company's servers, so all are coming from the same IP regardless of where you log-in from around the world. It is worth mentioning that PushAuction allows you to answer customer messages through their platform, while others do not. Your commands will be sent to eB servers side-by-side with 1,000's of other requests from other users from the same IP and your commands will be safe.

I have HEARD (but not experienced) that all of PushAuction.com's customer support is in Mandarin, so this may be easier for you to use.

From the USA,
Goozle.
Old 04-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Gooday Omgoozle thanks for your reply! I better look into how all these command softwares work :D Lots to learn from this forum and generous and nice members that are always around to help each other :D really loving the culture haha.

So i could get one of these Auctiva, InkFrog, and PushAuction and use it to manage all my accounts (regardless of where i registered the account from) with no problem? :D sounds amazing!
Old 04-19-2012

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnirnz View Post

So i could get one of these Auctiva, InkFrog, and PushAuction and use it to manage all my accounts (regardless of where i registered the account from) with no problem? :D sounds amazing!
Yes, but it is recommended that you log-in and create the "Token" for the 3rd party software from the same IP that the account was created at.