eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   The News That EVERYONE has Been Waiting for.... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/143866-news-everyone-has-been-waiting.html)

TheRealist 06-06-2021 03:01 PM

The News That EVERYONE has Been Waiting for....

Hi!! Guys So I believe this is an IMPORTANT update to the process of MP...It will behoove you to read through this thread...
NOW.. I as many as you guys, I was suspended from eBay roughly 4 years ago through MC011 and at that point I created multiple stealth which by the Grace of God and Askpin's resourcefulness has allowed me to thrive...I was managing roughly 6 strong accounts...
But then of course MP Kicked IN Right?? So, I registered 3 accounts under my REAL INFO. Now remember I was banned from eBay - through the dreaded MC011 Restriction 4 years ago.

Now this is where it Gets Scary and Good.
One of my second accounts that's enrolled in MP with my real information (its a business INC but with my real info) Received the MC011 Restriction earlier this week..
I submitted all my real info, including legit invoices (a bit creative here ;-)), but otherwise all my real info. Of course I have moved since 4 years so I have a new address but other than that, all my info is the same as 4 years ago before MP kicked in...
And guess What....
My Account was REINSTATED.
So to Recap:
BANNED 4 YEARS AGO
MP KICKED IN
I REGISTERED
Got MC011 RESTICTED
SUBMITTED REAL INFO
REINSTATED.

The Reason for MC011 is obviously due to High Sales in a short amount of time, $4k in 30 days. So I'm sure that's why as We have successfully delivered to all our customers.

But nonetheless, Looks like a true clean slate.

I hope this sheds some light on eBays new proceedings. Be Well Guys!

murdered_by_ebay 06-06-2021 03:34 PM

Re: The News That EVERYONE has Been Waiting for....

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealist (Post 1156831)
Hi!! Guys So I believe this is an IMPORTANT update to the process of MP...It will behoove you to read through this thread...
NOW.. I as many as you guys, I was suspended from eBay roughly 4 years ago through MC011 and at that point I created multiple stealth which by the Grace of God and Askpin's resourcefulness has allowed me to thrive...I was managing roughly 6 strong accounts...
But then of course MP Kicked IN Right?? So, I registered 3 accounts under my REAL INFO. Now remember I was banned from eBay - through the dreaded MC011 Restriction 4 years ago.

Now this is where it Gets Scary and Good.
One of my second accounts that's enrolled in MP with my real information (its a business INC but with my real info) Received the MC011 Restriction earlier this week..
I submitted all my real info, including legit invoices (a bit creative here ;-)), but otherwise all my real info. Of course I have moved since 4 years so I have a new address but other than that, all my info is the same as 4 years ago before MP kicked in...
And guess What....
My Account was REINSTATED.
So to Recap:
BANNED 4 YEARS AGO
MP KICKED IN
I REGISTERED
Got MC011 RESTICTED
SUBMITTED REAL INFO
REINSTATED.

The Reason for MC011 is obviously due to High Sales in a short amount of time, $4k in 30 days. So I'm sure that's why as We have successfully delivered to all our customers.

there is nothing new here though , it is not a big secret that MP allows previously suspended members to return if they were not suspended being on MP

yankee 06-06-2021 04:49 PM

4k in a month is not a large amount on MP. 40K isnt even a problem the first month on MP. MP is extremely easy to move volume on unlike paypal.

cjw7 06-07-2021 05:11 AM

Quote:

So, I registered 3 accounts under my REAL INFO. Now remember I was banned from eBay - through the dreaded MC011 Restriction 4 years ago.

are you using your ssn for all accounts or different EINs on each account?

lymbo70 06-07-2021 05:21 AM

Quote:

Thank You OP for the encouraging post! I am very grateful for any useful honest information because only posts like yours keeps this forum worthwhile.