MP Account Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 06-27-2021

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 68%
Default MP Account Suspended

I have an MP account and ebay accepted it, and then a customer could not pay for an item.

So I contacted ebay and they said the following
"After further review of your account, we've determined that the inability to verify your information poses too great a risk to the eBay community."

and

"After further review of your account, we've determined that the inability to verify your information poses too great a risk to the eBay community."

also they said

"Due to these concerns, any funds not already paid out will be retained by eBay as required by law."

and said

"upon further checking your account we found some discrepancies."

So basically accepted me, then they checked my account, and took the money 'by law' this is worse than paypal at least paypal give you the money after 180 days.

Does anyone here know why ebay did this? And why they first accepted me and then suspended me after due to some discrepancies?

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: MP Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
I have an MP account and ebay accepted it, and then a customer could not pay for an item.

and

also they said

"Due to these concerns, any funds not already paid out will be retained by eBay as required by law."

and said

So basically accepted me, then they checked my account, and took the money 'by law' this is worse than paypal at least paypal give you the money after 180 days.

Does anyone here know why ebay did this? And why they first accepted me and then suspended me after due to some discrepancies?

Was this a stealth account?
Old 06-27-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post

and

also they said

and said

more info is needed.
was this a stealth account?
how were you accepted initially , were docs sent in?
is it business or personal?
did they now ask for any additional info or docs before suspension?

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 06-27-2021 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

off course its stealth account..... say good bye to your account and funds
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (06-27-2021)
Old 06-27-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Both Paypal and Ebay are getting rich keeping your money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
bruh (06-29-2021), Fuhrer84 (07-13-2021)
Old 06-28-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%

The same thing happened to me too. I sent them docs and they reinstated my account, but they didn't send my funds and when I contacted them they said After further review of your account, we've determined that the inability to verify your information poses too great a risk to the eBay community. BUT MY LISTINGS ARR STILL ALIVE!! WHY ?
Old 06-28-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astana View Post
The same thing happened to me too. I sent them docs and they reinstated my account, but they didn't send my funds and when I contacted them they said After further review of your account, we've determined that the inability to verify your information poses too great a risk to the eBay community. BUT MY LISTINGS ARR STILL ALIVE!! WHY ?
They will remove them at some later point probably. Payouts stopped, not a good sign.

Did you uploaded stealth info and mismatching names bank account attached ? Microdeposits or bank statement for bank verification ?
Old 06-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Possibly just a delay in termination of the account listings completely
Old 06-28-2021

Longevity: 62%

This will have been because of the stealth ID - ID has to be real or the account will be toast.
The Following User Says Thank You to brassmonkey For This Useful Post:
Aguero (06-28-2021)
Old 06-29-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Thieves!!!
Old 06-29-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

your listings whether they are removed or not is irrelevant as you have no way t o accept payment,unless buyer send you payment outside Ebay
Old 07-02-2021

You can always tell your buyers to send you funds trough PayPal tho.
Old 07-12-2021

My account was banned 10 days after verification.

The bay will not tell anything,

Quote:
your records and it's showing here that you've got suspended due to the activity performed in the usage of the account, this may have something to do with your information registration, buying activity, selling activity or the behaviour on the account which does not comply with eBay User Agreement.
I used my expired ID card that I updated with PS, so they do not have my real ID card.
I have no issues with paypal. So my questions is:

As I would like to be able to buy on ebay, no selling.
Do I need to take new bank, new card, new address, new IP, new email for paypal then open new ebay account with real ID card this time (or ID not required as I will be buying only).

Or can I just replace different email in my paypal (as I have no problems with them have merchant account verified etc.) and new IP address and register new ebay? Because I registered my paypal and ebay on same single email.

I should have sent them real ID, but if the company is not registered in my country and is not financial institution like bank or paypal, **** them. as aliexpress terrorist china runs fine with everything false.
Old 07-13-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruh View Post
You can always tell your buyers to send you funds trough PayPal tho.
Even they do so ebay will take from paypal or any other method and give you by MP