eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Crazy that MP literally killed stealth! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/144983-crazy-mp-literally-killed-stealth.html)

jmag91 08-22-2021 09:23 PM

Crazy that MP literally killed stealth!

Stealth had a great run, amazing to think it's actually gone now because of MP.

phamthanhtamns 08-22-2021 10:53 PM

Re: Crazy that MP literally killed stealth!

By now has anyone been able to create stealth accounts anymore?

murdered_by_ebay 08-22-2021 11:12 PM

I think most people have given up on stealth accounts as their main problem that brought them here in the first place has already been solved by MP

they got suspended on ebay with their real details years ago , mostly because of stupidity. now they just returned to ebay with their real details and are selling

the actual problem that arose now is mainly with those sellers who have policy issues on ebay like constantly getting suspended because of VERO , they need stealth and that is close to impossible in the countries they know

however , that is still possible abroad. specifically with payoneer , it might be less attractive than having a US or UK account but it is a lot safer

muzzie 08-23-2021 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1167388)
I think most people have given up on stealth accounts as their main problem that brought them here in the first place has already been solved by MP

they got suspended on ebay with their real details years ago , mostly because of stupidity. now they just returned to ebay with their real details and are selling

the actual problem that arose now is mainly with those sellers who have policy issues on ebay like constantly getting suspended because of VERO , they need stealth and that is close to impossible in the countries they know

however , that is still possible abroad. specifically with payoneer , it might be less attractive than having a US or UK account but it is a lot safer

Russian accs need all russian details? Phone, ip, etc... paypal acc should be ru or eu?

phaz0rz 08-23-2021 07:56 AM

It was either eBay got a handle on the fraud on their own or they would have been forced to sooner or later. IMO.

Markrob41 08-23-2021 10:25 AM

Is it possible to get a stealth account on here now?

murdered_by_ebay 08-23-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1167397)
Russian accs need all russian details? Phone, ip, etc... paypal acc should be ru or eu?

if you mean russian accounts on the old system , all this works just the standard way as it used to be with accounts from other countries

the only special thing about russia is that it can still be used with the old system while most other countries were forced to switch

russia will be switched as well but it is likely to take several months so I have increased all quantities to the maximum so that the existing shops do not need to list new items and can continue selling in case ebay should start blocking new listings

muzzie 08-23-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1167468)
if you mean russian accounts on the old system , all this works just the standard way as it used to be with accounts from other countries

the only special thing about russia is that it can still be used with the old system while most other countries were forced to switch

russia will be switched as well but it is likely to take several months so I have increased all quantities to the maximum so that the existing shops do not need to list new items and can continue selling in case ebay should start blocking new listings

Russia currently uses PayPal, and will be switched to Payoneer?

murdered_by_ebay 08-23-2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1167473)
Russia currently uses PayPal, and will be switched to Payoneer?

apparently it will be switched because the registration window has appeared but no invitation yet

actually payoneer is banned in russia but it seems that ebay decided to ignore it , they set up off platform registration for payoneer and told all people who can't log in to payoneer that they don't need to because payoneer will be sending all funds automatically to their bank

however , the experience has shown that ebay will take time to switch , more time to block new listings and even much more time to end any live listings

so I should be good with my russian shops for the next several months , I just increased the quantities and do not need to list any new items. I think this can continue until 2022 without MP

and I already set up a plan on how to switch to MP with those accounts , decided to do this in Russia as well as the accounts are running so well. too bad I did not know earlier how good russian accounts actually are , at least if selling items on ebay.com with USA as shipping location

Xilla 08-23-2021 12:47 PM

It is not prohibited in our country. A bit more complicated. You can use it. But the site is blocked. You cannot connect from the Russian ip. To do this, you need to use a VPN. This is because of our legislation. Our central bank prohibits domestic transactions in any foreign currency. Now, for Russian accounts in Payoneer, the possibility of transfers between users will be disabled and there will be a ban on currency exchange within the account. Only accepting money and withdrawing to the bank is possible.

SaiJin 08-23-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markrob41 (Post 1167467)
Is it possible to get a stealth account on here now?

Yes, go to the marketplace in the forum

sax4 08-23-2021 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureness (Post 1167385)
Don't give up. Continue exploring :)

Many members have no clue when it comes to thinking out of the box

yankee 08-23-2021 02:12 PM

It basically made it hard for sellers who sell stuff ebay does not allow and for vero items. It wiped out the seller who are basically scammers who need many many accounts.
Other than that, it has never been easier.

murdered_by_ebay 08-23-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xilla (Post 1167500)
It is not prohibited in our country. A bit more complicated. You can use it. But the site is blocked. You cannot connect from the Russian ip. To do this, you need to use a VPN. This is because of our legislation. Our central bank prohibits domestic transactions in any foreign currency. Now, for Russian accounts in Payoneer, the possibility of transfers between users will be disabled and there will be a ban on currency exchange within the account. Only accepting money and withdrawing to the bank is possible.

it was actually initiated by the russian prosecutors and was not just about currency conversion , it is much more complicated

because your law requires payoneer to obtain a licence from the central bank , hold all customer data on russian servers , open a russian limited company and exchange all customer details with the the tax authorities

I doubt payoneer are gonna do all this

muzzie 08-23-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1167512)
It basically made it hard for sellers who sell stuff ebay does not allow and for vero items. It wiped out the seller who are basically scammers who need many many accounts.

So forum is based on scammers? As legit sellers should not have any problems by your theory.

Anyone can be thrown out at any time without any reasonable explanation - that's real a problem.

murdered_by_ebay 08-23-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1167512)

it is more or less like this because people can run ebay under their own names now , even if they were suspended in the past

the main issue is with people who have a business model requiring to run many accounts , mostly because accounts are closed down frequently because of VERO

but unfortunately a lot of people get caught up by random suspensions so that even their real details are at risk

and this is the main problem with ebay , they do not want to do proper checks on accounts but instead they resort to random suspensions so that completely legitimate sellers have long term risks because of this

yankee 08-23-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1167514)
So forum is based on scammers? As legit sellers should not have any problems by your theory.

Anyone can be thrown out at any time without any reasonable explanation - that's real a problem.

Yes....This forum is mostly scammers BUT that isnt what I said at all in my post above.

IMO MP is great. it makes it much harder for the scammers and VERO sellers and how is that a bad thing?

As an American anyways, I can make an unlimited amount of real accounts. zero issues at all. Only the people who cant keep an account open are going to have a harder time. Those people IMO shouldn't be on ebay anyways. They ruin the platform.

muzzie 08-23-2021 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1167516)
Yes....This forum is mostly scammers BUT that isnt what I said at all in my post above.

IMO MP is great. it makes it much harder for the scammers and VERO sellers and how is that a bad thing?

As an American anyways, I can make an unlimited amount of real accounts. zero issues at all. Only the people who cant keep an account open are going to have a harder time. Those people IMO shouldn't be on ebay anyways. They ruin the platform.

Names will not match on these accs and ebays I believe.

murdered_by_ebay 08-23-2021 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1167519)
Names will not match on these accs and ebays I believe.

he means opening many corporations but even in this case they would all be linked. for now it does not matter but in the future no one knows if ebay start looking at people opening many corporations and for example circumventing various limits set by ebay

muzzie 08-23-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1167528)
he means opening many corporations but even in this case they would all be linked. for now it does not matter but in the future no one knows if ebay start looking at people opening many corporations and for example circumventing various limits set by ebay

Anyway calling everyone a scammer is not correct. No difference if someone opens 10 EINs with BoA accs, or 10 stealth accs with cake virt banks - still, that amount of accs is needed for something not so white.

murdered_by_ebay 08-23-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1167530)
Anyway calling everyone a scammer is not correct. No difference if someone opens 10 EINs with BoA accs, or 10 stealth accs with cake virt banks - still, that amount of accs is needed for something not so white.

the truth is that right now ebay do not care if the same person is running many accounts but at some point this may become a problem if some of those accounts should be suspended for violations

opening many llc's with the same owner is not a long term solution , it may even be suspicious because someone do not want to open an account in their own name but try to hide behind various company names , what are they afraid of?

yankee 08-24-2021 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1167530)

I did not call EVERYONE a scammer. I said the majority of this forum....Not everyone. Good grief, read.....