Anyone get "Important information regarding your payouts" email? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 11-11-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Anyone get "Important information regarding your payouts" email?

For 1-2 weeks I have been getting this message on my seller dashboard "You need to update your account details on file in order to avoid any issues with payouts in the future."

Was verified into managed payment months ago and haven't had any issues, they are reasking the same information.

Today I get this email:
Your payouts have been temporarily placed on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place.

You'll be notified if we need further information. If there are no further concerns, your payouts will be unblocked.

This temporary block will not impact your regular operations (listings/selling).
Thanks,
eBay

MP is real account using parent's info. Account was once stealth but switched over into parent's info. Only thing not real is address is another street nearby (I think my real address is banned on eBay years ago).

Current managed payment is only holding $30 in funds so it's not one large payment that is triggering this.
Ship on time rate is only 80% (mistakenly put same day shipping for some time).
Few return cases opened but not high value items or any VERO or problems of that.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Anyone get "Important information regarding your payouts" email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdanielsbtch View Post
For 1-2 weeks I have been getting this message on my seller dashboard "You need to update your account details on file in order to avoid any issues with payouts in the future."

Was verified into managed payment months ago and haven't had any issues, they are reasking the same information.

Today I get this email:
Your payouts have been temporarily placed on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place.

You'll be notified if we need further information. If there are no further concerns, your payouts will be unblocked.

This temporary block will not impact your regular operations (listings/selling).
Thanks,
eBay

MP is real account using parent's info. Account was once stealth but switched over into parent's info. Only thing not real is address is another street nearby (I think my real address is banned on eBay years ago).

Current managed payment is only holding $30 in funds so it's not one large payment that is triggering this.
Ship on time rate is only 80% (mistakenly put same day shipping for some time).
Few return cases opened but not high value items or any VERO or problems of that.
you did not state what exactly they are asking for?
Old 11-12-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
you did not state what exactly they are asking for?
They didn't ask anything new that wasn't provided before: name, address, phone, entire social security number.

Total sales on eBay is about ~7K since going into MP, ebay rep says since I sell "a lot" they want to make sure no money laundering or crimes....
Also said they are asking me to re verify bank with micro deposits.
Also said I submitted info on Nov 5 (name, address, phone, SSN) and it's a system error and he would report it.
Also told me to wait 5 days.

Basically... he has no clue.
Old 11-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Not unexpected - some eb reps have not much of a clue
Old 11-12-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdanielsbtch View Post
They didn't ask anything new that wasn't provided before: name, address, phone, entire social security number.

Total sales on eBay is about ~7K since going into MP, ebay rep says since I sell "a lot" they want to make sure no money laundering or crimes....
Also said they are asking me to re verify bank with micro deposits.
Also said I submitted info on Nov 5 (name, address, phone, SSN) and it's a system error and he would report it.
Also told me to wait 5 days.

Basically... he has no clue.
if nothing requested it is most likely a routine review , what is the time frame in which you made the 7K?
Old 11-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

they may have run a soft credit check since you've run a few grand through the account, at which point the BS address would have raised red flags.
Old 11-12-2021

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
they may have run a soft credit check since you've run a few grand through the account, at which point the BS address would have raised red flags.
ebay running credit checks? haha fvck usa and your white mans life. lol
Old 11-12-2021

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
ebay running credit checks? haha fvck usa and your white mans life. lol
What kind of ignorant sh1t are your spewing, here?
Old 11-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
if nothing requested it is most likely a routine review , what is the time frame in which you made the 7K?
3+ months, maybe close to 4 months.
Old 11-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Although possible, but if he knew the real address and saw it didn't match the account, they would ask for license or utility bill or something with the address. Could be they didn't trace the parent to the address, allowing me to change the address and they will try to see if the address matches and possibly ask for ID to verify the address.

But I don't see why the address check is really relative. I think eBay lets you use any non PO Box address, and I'm sure a lot of business/bigger sellers have a work/warehouse/office address.

Address is not a PO Box and is actually a real address.

I guess if it gets worse I'll just supply ID and say I've moved or say the other is a work address.

My return rate is pretty high 19%, hope it's not some worth of ban because of it... not VERO or high risk items just idiots buying things they don't know
Old 11-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

19% return rate is too high to keep operating safely - confused buyers or not, this needs to be addressed on your end with business model review
Old 11-20-2021

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
does ebay US do this? Ive heard of this being a thing in eBay UK but never over here
Old 11-20-2021

Activity: 38%
Longevity: 33%

Holy crap, that is a huge return rate. There are major issues going on either with the products you are selling or your business model