Anyone get one MP account suspended then they your others go down too? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 12-13-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Anyone get one MP account suspended then they your others go down too?

Was wondering if others on here have been suspended on MP with real info and their other accounts went down as well that are in their real info as well?

What's been you guys experience so far?

Any links happening or how about if you have it with an LLC , are the other linked accounts safe after one bans?

Thanks.

kind of pointless having multiple ebays in same info if after one suspends they all do.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-14-2021

Longevity: 13%
Default Re: Anyone get one MP account suspended then they your others go down too?

eBay is smart they will eventually link the accounts together if they are your real info. I got suspended on both of my accounts real info. One in May and the other survived until July. So then I started using my sister and brother accounts for selling. They linked my sister and brother account to mines and restricted them because they are associated with my account last month. So using a family members account for selling is risky. You will do better selling from a friends account than family. I’m not sure if eBay looks at Public records to see who your family is or not ��. But eBay is smart!
Old 12-14-2021

Longevity: 16%
Default Re: Anyone get one MP account suspended then they your others go down too?

Wonder when all real accounts will go down the drain in adyen countries. Seening how fast ebay is on suspensions, maybe sooner than later.
Ebay revenue is slowly going down even tho they charge 30% up for fees (logically their revenue should be atleast 15% higher). The last peak and the best moment in ebay money making was 2018 in q4. We are not seeing this again soon.
Old 12-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
eBay is smart they will eventually link the accounts together if they are your real info. I got suspended on both of my accounts real info. One in May and the other survived until July. So then I started using my sister and brother accounts for selling. They linked my sister and brother account to mines and restricted them because they are associated with my account last month. So using a family members account for selling is risky. You will do better selling from a friends account than family. I’m not sure if eBay looks at Public records to see who your family is or not ��. But eBay is smart!
I thought I heard from yankee or Pharz guy that as long as you use LLC EIN , if you get suspended on one it won't mean you get suspended on another even though they have your real SSN and name and Dob?
Old 12-15-2021

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by purposeremo View Post
I thought I heard from yankee or Pharz guy that as long as you use LLC EIN , if you get suspended on one it won't mean you get suspended on another even though they have your real SSN and name and Dob?
That is the THEORY as each LLC SHOULD be legally treated as a completely different entity. What eBay decides to do in practice however is a whole different matter.
Old 12-16-2021

Longevity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by purposeremo View Post
If one gets suspended it’s like 50/50 chance the other will get suspended depending on how you manage the accounts.
Old 12-17-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 33%

LLC’s are treated separately. If one goes down, the others must be fine. You should of course use different IP, Different PC user, etc.
Old 12-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
That is the THEORY as each LLC SHOULD be legally treated as a completely different entity. What eBay decides to do in practice however is a whole different matter.
Interesting note in spite of each LLC
Old 12-18-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
That's my prediction as well. I just had one account few days ago that banned and others under same info stayed up but I'm being told that seems to be just for now. The moment it's abused by so many scammers they'll start banning all connected accounts, but Idk about LLC accounts.
Old 12-20-2021

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post

because they are associated with my account last month

HOW? same address? Phone?
Old 12-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdanielsbtch View Post
because they are associated with my account last month

HOW? same address? Phone?
Some info missing as in IP used, same items sold/pattern of selling activity, etc