eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Please upload DL and then suspended. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/147629-please-upload-dl-then-suspended.html)

AriBenz 05-18-2022 03:32 PM

Please upload DL and then suspended.

I got a request to verify my ID and upload DL and bank statement, I uploaded ID and bank statement and was immediately and permanently suspended.

Just for future reference, does anyone know why this might have happened? I was a seller for almost 2 years without any issue, just every day items (a few garage things, no brand name or high risk items).

Very curious why this might have happened, spoke to an Eb. guy in security dept (transferred after a few calls) and they told me it's permanently suspended.

blanksie 05-18-2022 03:44 PM

Re: Please upload DL and then suspended.

sorry to hear that. Just got back from filing for bankruptcy for the same reason. eB shut me down without warning or explanation, and creditors suing me for $$.

Best to move on in whatever way that works best for you. Unlikely to get account reinstated.

ilcarletto 05-19-2022 02:44 AM

Hi,
You might have linked to some other account for whatever reason or simply eBay did not like your line of business

This forum is full of horror stories like yours.
I can only say that stealth works really well. You can have multiple accounts and diversify your sales. Backup accounts are very useful in case one goes down.

Using stealth I have multiply my sales by x10 at least since my eBay suspension took place in 2013.

welcome to the forum.

rsot 05-19-2022 04:24 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Duab 05-19-2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AriBenz (Post 1192579)
I got a request to verify my ID and upload DL and bank statement, I uploaded ID and bank statement and was immediately and permanently suspended.

Just for future reference, does anyone know why this might have happened? I was a seller for almost 2 years without any issue, just every day items (a few garage things, no brand name or high risk items).

Very curious why this might have happened, spoke to an Eb. guy in security dept (transferred after a few calls) and they told me it's permanently suspended.

Did you get a failed verification notice or just general permanent restriction email? Account might be still recoverable

SaiJin 05-19-2022 01:29 PM

Quote:

What happened to you, happened to all of us OG members 15+ years ago.
And this is how the forum was born. They'll kick you out without giving you a reason and for whatever reason they deem necessary.

They asked for your ID not to help you, but to make sure you can never go back. Welcome to eBay and PP.

my advice to you is to start reading the stealth guide and start making new stealth accounts.

Ask a ton of questions in the forum... this is what the place is for.

blanksie 05-19-2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1192647)

They asked for your ID not to help you, but to make sure you can never go back. Welcome to eBay and PP.

This was my experience as well. Upload docs and ID to be kicked off forever.

Trust nothing eB says. They could care less about you.

DENDEN76 05-19-2022 02:03 PM

Getting suspended is a blessing in disguise

murdered_by_ebay 05-19-2022 02:21 PM

Quote:

what was the bank on file?

AriBenz 05-19-2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1192652)
what was the bank on file?

E-trade Checking.

The crazy thing was it was all my real info. I just used (for my own reasons) an ID which matched all my info on the account

murdered_by_ebay 05-19-2022 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AriBenz (Post 1192658)
E-trade Checking.

The crazy thing was it was all my real info. I just used (for my own reasons) an ID which matched all my info on the account

that was because of the bank account , do not use any virtual accounts , take a major bank

AriBenz 05-19-2022 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1192662)
that was because of the bank account , do not use any virtual accounts , take a major bank

Yes...? Really? E Trade checking was a bad idea?

I thought it was a pretty major bank, but it would be great to have an idea what it most likely was that caused this.

SaiJin 05-20-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AriBenz (Post 1192666)
Yes...? Really? E Trade checking was a bad idea?

I thought it was a pretty major bank, but it would be great to have an idea what it most likely was that caused this.

A major bank is like Chase, wells fargo...

MajorNYC 05-24-2022 02:03 PM

MY account was suspended permanently today. I was a buyer on ebay for 20 years. Never one bad rating. Sold a few things over the years and just sold another item last week and registered for Managed Payments to receive the money. Submitted my bank statement and ID. Bam. Account Suspended. Called and rep told me they cannot tell me the reason and I'm banned from Ebay forever. They said I'll get my money in 30-90 days (not sure how if bank not verified).

This is the most bizarre customer experience of my life.

Roy3805 05-24-2022 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorNYC (Post 1192979)
MY account was suspended permanently today. I was a buyer on ebay for 20 years. Never one bad rating. Sold a few things over the years and just sold another item last week and registered for Managed Payments to receive the money. Submitted my bank statement and ID. Bam. Account Suspended. Called and rep told me they cannot tell me the reason and I'm banned from Ebay forever. They said I'll get my money in 30-90 days (not sure how if bank not verified).

Lol we are all on the same boat of being suspended without giving any specific reason 😆😆, eBay doesn’t care about customers. You were a high risk to their selling platform

murdered_by_ebay 05-29-2022 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorNYC (Post 1192979)

MP usually do not ask for bank statement , was it asked for after suspension/restriction?

Roy3805 05-29-2022 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1193518)
MP usually do not ask for bank statement , was it asked for after suspension/restriction?

For MC011 restrictions they ask for proof of tracking Information, ID, invoices, utility bill and bank statement.

Sometimes they don’t ask for everything, I’ve had a mc011 that only wanted invoices