Starting over after real details suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-19-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 11%
Default Starting over after real details suspended

I've read the stealth guide, and bought 2 versions over the years, I switched to going all with real info once managed payments came around, sold some everyday items under $20 over the course of 2 years, then got a request for ID. I submitted it and immediately boinked with promise that it was permanent. I have no idea why I got reviewed, everything was fresh, real info, and normal selling, with no other accounts to get linked, confused, or connected in any way.

From the forum it seems I can start again, with the same basics as stealth, but that it won't be an account killer if I use the same name, DOB and SS# as long as everything else is completely un-linkable as it would be stealth? Is that correct? Can anyone confirm?

I don't sell questionable items, no vero, no huge amounts, or even a lot- so I'm thinking I just got unlucky with a bot, but now I have to go extra slow and careful, since I can't submit my ID. Just looking to find out how I can make the most stable account going forward.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-19-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Starting over after real details suspended

Yes you can start a new real account. Only your name, DOB and SSN is to remain the same. EVERYTHING ELSE should be new, including phone number, address, IP, new bank account, new user account on Windows 7 or earlier, or new tablet or PC for Windows 10 or newer systems.
Be sure to follow all stealth rules as this works for now, but probably won't work forever. Since this is your real information, take care of the account!
Real Phone Number- Residential IP - Real Address (use friend or family member) - Real Bank (no online only) - Real Name, DOB and SSN...etc.
Best of luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
AriBenz (05-19-2022), blanksie (05-19-2022), Roy3805 (05-20-2022)
Old 05-19-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriBenz View Post
I've read the stealth guide, and bought 2 versions over the years, I switched to going all with real info once managed payments came around, sold some everyday items under $20 over the course of 2 years, then got a request for ID. I submitted it and immediately boinked with promise that it was permanent. I have no idea why I got reviewed, everything was fresh, real info, and normal selling, with no other accounts to get linked, confused, or connected in any way.

From the forum it seems I can start again, with the same basics as stealth, but that it won't be an account killer if I use the same name, DOB and SS# as long as everything else is completely un-linkable as it would be stealth? Is that correct? Can anyone confirm?

I don't sell questionable items, no vero, no huge amounts, or even a lot- so I'm thinking I just got unlucky with a bot, but now I have to go extra slow and careful, since I can't submit my ID. Just looking to find out how I can make the most stable account going forward.

the guide is not available to download, it's a subscription.
But if you have a valid code, you can use it in the forum to get free VIP
Old 05-20-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
But if you have a valid code, you can use it in the forum to get free VIP
Old 05-20-2022

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriBenz View Post

To simplify - re-use your s#, dob, name surname. Change EVERYTHING else. That should work