eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   managed payments id change help/advice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/147882-managed-payments-id-change-help-advice.html)

meme123 06-21-2022 09:25 AM

hi all members i am happy to be here ...

can someone please help me with this issue.

i am from uk but traveled to European country and there i created account and submitted my uk drivers license to managed payment.

they now are asking for my passport and i don't want to submit it.

options i think i have :

get creative with passport - is this possible ? they said i could submit a passport from any country ... do they check databases or a well made creative one with mrz will do?

change info to my partners.- is this possible after have submitted my info?

they said i could also submit a portuguese drivers license wish i dont have ... do you think creative one is ok do they check it on a database number etc?

Does anyone knows of any other options to my case?

any help will be greatly appreciated

or wha you guys think maybe upgrade to bussiness acount and upload my partners id ?

would this be ok since i already uploaded my DL ?

PLEASE HELP ME

bruh 06-21-2022 11:20 PM

Re: managed payments id change help/advice

DO NOT burn your real details. You don't know what will happen in the future.

meme123 06-22-2022 03:10 AM

hi tks for your answer but i believe now its too late i already sent my dl ... do you have a suggestion what should i do .. do you think upgrading to business account and submitting other id has the contact will work?

bruh 06-22-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme123 (Post 1195380)
hi tks for your answer but i believe now its too late i already sent my dl ... do you have a suggestion what should i do .. do you think upgrading to business account and submitting other id has the contact will work?

Which country?

SaiJin 06-22-2022 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme123 (Post 1195302)
hi all members i am happy to be here ...

can someone please help me with this issue.

i am from uk but traveled to European country and there i created account and submitted my uk drivers license to managed payment.

they now are asking for my passport and i don't want to submit it.

options i think i have :

get creative with passport - is this possible ? they said i could submit a passport from any country ... do they check databases or a well made creative one with mrz will do?

change info to my partners.- is this possible after have submitted my info?

they said i could also submit a portuguese drivers license wish i dont have ... do you think creative one is ok do they check it on a database number etc?

Does anyone knows of any other options to my case?

any help will be greatly appreciated

or wha you guys think maybe upgrade to bussiness acount and upload my partners id ?

would this be ok since i already uploaded my DL ?

PLEASE HELP ME

If you already made the account and gave them your DL, give them your passport and make the account even stronger.

If this was more of a stealth account then it'd be different

bruh 06-22-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1195424)
If you already made the account and gave them your DL, give them your passport and make the account even stronger.

If this was more of a stealth account then it'd be different

I agree with this response.

meme123 06-23-2022 06:21 AM

tks a lot ... but i dont have passport ... what you guys think upgrade to business and give my partner contact and passport has the administrator of the business?

meme123 06-23-2022 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruh (Post 1195419)
Which country?

country is portugal

meme123 06-25-2022 09:04 PM

someone please can give me advice what to do i have some money there i would like to have . i am not sure what to do . thanks

bruh 06-26-2022 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme123 (Post 1195748)
someone please can give me advice what to do i have some money there i would like to have . i am not sure what to do . thanks

Do you have drivers license? If yes, try uploading this, if not contact ebay.

rsot 06-26-2022 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme123 (Post 1195487)
tks a lot ... but i dont have passport ... what you guys think upgrade to business and give my partner contact and passport has the administrator of the business?

Dont give your partner contact as a solution - stay with the info already provided - or go fresh and stealth

SaiJin 06-26-2022 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme123 (Post 1195487)

What other form of ID do you have? See if they can accept that.

meme123 06-26-2022 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1195796)
What other form of ID do you have? See if they can accept that.

none ... thats why i need an alternative

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruh (Post 1195791)
Do you have drivers license? If yes, try uploading this, if not contact ebay.

i already uploaded drivers license but they asked passport because was uk dl and acc was registered in pt

tks

SaiJin 06-26-2022 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme123 (Post 1195798)
i already uploaded drivers license but they asked passport because was uk dl and acc was registered in pt

tks

Well you got no choice. Figure out what 2nd ID you can get and also ask them what other type of ID they'll accept.

meme123 06-26-2022 11:58 PM

they also accept pt DL ... can i get creative with this will they check any database for portuguese DL number?

Pandoras_box 06-27-2022 02:10 AM

Unless you're a UK resident from the Netherlands, etc... you couldn't have left the UK for Europe without a passport now, could you? Stop flailing about and give them what they want. If it dies, it dies.
The absence of that account as an alternative will clear your mind for a new strategy.

meme123 06-28-2022 09:53 AM

problem solved thanks all for help !!!