Need help in unlocking the EBAY profile - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions > eBay & Paypal Horror Stories

eBay & Paypal Horror Stories Do you have an eBay or Paypal horror story? This is the place to tell it!

Old 06-19-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Need help in unlocking the EBAY profile

Ebey blocked the profile after several cases. I'm in a different country, it's hard for me to confirm the demands of ebay. Who can help me? I am ready to pay

We appreciate you taking the time to upload all of the tracking and contacting us regarding the restriction. At this time we request additional information before lifting the restriction.

To appeal this restriction, you will need to upload the following information (link below):

-- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.

-- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.

-- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item (s) recently listed for sale on eBay.

Upload documents here:

https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we will begin the appeal process.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Thanks,

eBay
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-03-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Send a message via Skype™ to PilsetnieksLv
Default Re: Need help in unlocking the EBAY profile

Privet / Hi Jekaterina. To be honest eBay also sent me the same email to my previous accounts. I provided them real and valid proofs, i provided everything that they asked, after 5 days they said that my appeal is rejected and i can't appeal it anymore. Sorry, but i think there is small hope for you to get your account back :(