Never Again - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions > eBay & Paypal Horror Stories

eBay & Paypal Horror Stories Do you have an eBay or Paypal horror story? This is the place to tell it!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-12-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Never Again

Have trouble getting money our of Pay Pal. Bunch of thieves! Sold something on Pay Pal this past March and still cannot get my money. Pay Pal has no problem taking my money on my credit card but places a hold on my funds when I did a sale. Worthless organization. Wants my banking information or for me to go to Walmart. I sick of talking to Haji on the phone just to hear they are sorry over and over. Give me my money is all I want. Just jumping thru hops so they can keep my money and earn ill gotten interest on it all the while. Never ever again will I use their services. Thieves they are.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-12-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,394
Thanks: 5,665
Thanked 8,492 Times in 7,794 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Never Again

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

You have a bank account to withdraw to?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-12-2019
franklinshauna's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 70
Thanks: 8
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Never Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edkabul View Post
Have trouble getting money our of Pay Pal. Bunch of thieves! Sold something on Pay Pal this past March and still cannot get my money. Pay Pal has no problem taking my money on my credit card but places a hold on my funds when I did a sale. Worthless organization. Wants my banking information or for me to go to Walmart. I sick of talking to Haji on the phone just to hear they are sorry over and over. Give me my money is all I want. Just jumping thru hops so they can keep my money and earn ill gotten interest on it all the while. Never ever again will I use their services. Thieves they are.

Thanks for the rant???? Was there a question in there somewhere?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-12-2019
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,930
Thanks: 380
Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,965 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (90)
Default Re: Never Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklinshauna View Post
Thanks for the rant???? Was there a question in there somewhere?
Agreed.
Ranting is all fine and well but what is the point? this is nothing new to the people frequenting this forum.
__________________
AGED SUPER HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS: 10,000/$1,000,000 and 25,000/$500,000
NEW LOWER PRICING!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-20-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,125
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (38)
Default Re: Never Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Agreed.
Ranting is all fine and well but what is the point? this is nothing new to the people frequenting this forum.
He signed up to the forum just to make that point (rant), and hasn't returned since... maybe he was just looking for somewhere to get it off his chest.

Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58