eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & Paypal Horror Stories (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-horror-stories/)
-   -   Time for a change (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-horror-stories/137528-time-change.html)

Doitright 07-05-2020 12:25 PM

Time for a change

Hello
I'm glad to have found this community. I had worked eBay account to a selling limit of 100,000. I was doing well and it was my main source of income for one year. Then during Christmas season 2019, my account went from have no returns to a total of 10 in one month. eBay did not update my return address so I didn't even get one returned item back. One customer lied and said he didn't get his item. He also set up another account to buy the same item from me. He still requested a refund which was granted and he lied about setting up a new a to purchase from me. Then this pandemic hit which my suppliers were in Italy, Spain and China. So I couldn't buy anything. Most of my connections we're not allowed to work. eBay kept writing saying I was below standard. I guess you can say I had a bit of a meltdown and took a long break. Now ready to sell again. eBay asked for tracking numbers which I provided. Now they are asking for receiprd of my suppliers.

So am I crazy for feeling this is invasive? Some of my suppliers are now out of business, This was 7 months ago. I have a few receipts in PayPal I can provide. Some I can't find at all and some products I got with Bitcoin and WU. My first thought is to go stealth and abandon this account. The more information I give the more they ask for. Has anyone experienced this escalation of questioning? I would love to go stealth if I knew it worked. Thanks for reading.

Steveo036940 07-05-2020 09:09 PM

Re: Time for a change

Your account is dead. Once Ebay determines that you are a risk (poor seller performance), they'll roadblock you, and any and all information that you provide will be something that they'll use against you now and in the future.
Time to start over with stealth. Get the stealth book and study. Read throughout these forums. Trail and error, patience and time will have you up and running again one day.

yankee 07-06-2020 10:37 AM

Re: Time for a change

Never allow a scammer or returns to ruin your business. Learn this lesson, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF EVERYDAY. It is a cost of business these days if you sell even the smallest amount of items.

Once you understand this, then start fresh with a new plan and never allow returns/scammers to allow you to have crappy service ever again.

Also, dont just sell on ebay. Spread your risk. Sell on every possible platform that works and operate multiple ebay accounts so that a scammer/competitor etc can not wipe out your income.