eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & Paypal Horror Stories (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-horror-stories/)
-   -   my story.... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-horror-stories/5128-my-story.html)

meowmix541 06-12-2008 07:16 AM

my story....

Well.... I never had any problems with ebay or paypal till I started to sell Buying was a piece of cake I had both my account since ebay and paypal started. When I started to sell after ebay got paypal it turned into a nightmare. I tried selling high priced items really quick and well I got limited. when I tried to appleal they ran a credit check on me (I don't have great credit because of my various medical bills dealing with my illness) Paypal basically told me "screw you we don't you on are system either buying are selling" I didn't do anything wrong!! I tried to tell them "Dude I am disabled" and paypal and ebay wouldn't budge. Made it sound like stole a millon dollars. So paypal was out and that was the end of my business. So insted of accepting my fate I tried various ways to get back on and stay on more then a month.

I now clean my cookies every night and do other things to keep myself off ebay's radar I sell low priced items to begin with which would make you all you males laugh (ha ha ) if you knew what it was. And then I slip in a few high priced thing and so far so good!

I have read "Ebay Stealth" and I got alot of info from it I wouldn't have even thought of myself. My goal is to crack Ebay and get around every roadblock they put infront of me I will not let them own me!

So ya that's me boring eh? :p

yogarelax 06-12-2008 09:34 AM

You are just validating every thought that most of us have. If we were true criminals, we probably would not care.... BUT, the idea of simply "lumping" everyone into the same basket.... is.... annoying!!!! to say the least!

aspkin 06-12-2008 11:45 PM

I'm glad you guys are back up and selling again. EBay is so out of touch on what it's doing it's ridiculous. Their broken system is suspending legitimate sellers left and right, losing tons of business for their self and ruining lives at the same time. I'm glad you guys and most of the people on this forum are doing well again with eBay.