eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & Paypal Horror Stories (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-horror-stories/)
-   -   ebay market place chat - My EBAY story (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-horror-stories/6423-ebay-market-place-chat-my-ebay-story.html)

SaiJin 08-05-2008 08:16 PM

ebay market place chat - My EBAY story

hi, so I'm very new here as well, been reading a lot of the threads for a week now.

Just a little story of me, I've been a powerseller for 8 years, got suspended for "abusing ebay" 2 weeks ago. then a week later my pp got limited.
It's a devastating time and at the worst time possible, since I have to take care of family and my hospital bills. And yes, I have been playing by eBay's books.

Well, that's not all of the problems I've had of course, everytime I sell something that makes a good profit, the Chinese always jumps in and just sells the same item for 50% or lower below my cost (they must be ⊗⊗⊗⊗).

So, not only am I stuck with not knowing what product to sell anymore... all my PS accounts are indefinitely gone.

I actually just hired Modee today, whom i hope can help me with products and where to source them as well as securing a new account.

I remember the first month I made $1500 profit on eBay and I built it to Gold powerseller... I hope I can still at least start with that beginning income
with Modee's help.

I just feel like choking right now and I want to let it out off my chest.

So how about everyone? Mind sharing a little story and your beginning success and such?

TGMT² 08-05-2008 08:28 PM

Hi Saijin!
Keep us updated! Seems like most, after they get going again...we never hear from them again.
I Like the update stories like the one Philly is doing and I will do the same when I start everything new next week.

SaiJin 08-05-2008 08:38 PM

I usually stay at forums like this.
as long as I can find the thread again I'll update. Or if someone reminds me.

So what happened to you?

TGMT² 08-05-2008 08:42 PM

Here's my story....
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...lings-t-s.html

And in the mean time Ebay gave me a well deserved vacation! LOL

SaiJin 08-05-2008 08:51 PM

Well, I have no time for vacation due to big bills unfortunately.

ebayhateluv 08-05-2008 10:54 PM

Saijin:
You have a "Multitude" of things to do, to get back to your Volume..
a.) I would get Aspkins Ebook asap..
b.) I would follow that to the letter to begin setting up "multiple accts"
c.) Nowadays, you'll have to spread your volume out--amongst many accts--
where i used to be able to use 1 or 2 ps accts, it now takes 8-11 on down times, and as high as 16 during christmas weeks..
Good luck! :)

p.s. on each acct--consider an ebay store-to get the benefits of the selling manager pro--which of course you know is invaluable for auto relists, emails to buyers, etc, auto invoicing..

SaiJin 08-05-2008 11:03 PM

Hi Lady (ebayhateluv) Sorry, just a nickname I can come up for you ^^

I actually only have used 1 account to sell and 1 to buy, never used SM pro and I did everything manually. but even that my volume seems to thin out the past 6 months.
And since I use to sell original bluetooth stuff, and there's a ton of chinese sellers, my store has never sold more than 2 items a month =( maybe I did it wrong...

1. Do you think Modee's session is going to be enough or more than the eBook?
2. I heard there's a debit / credit card that I can buy that can be used as a bank account to verify with paypal? I don't think I should open multiple bank accounts and close when I get suspended?

you run 8-16 accounts for your volume??? Wow.
I feel so nooby now.

PS: I read your story... I'm just impressed... and about Frank... I'd kill him for you for free if I know him.

philly387 08-05-2008 11:16 PM

Modee's session would be awesome, but I suggest buying the book to get the basics down. Then if you have any further questions, start a session with Modee and he will definitely help you out A LOT!!!

SaiJin 08-05-2008 11:23 PM

I think I have read almost the entire forum and plus Lady made a sticky thread with the basics of ebay, paypal and such. I only have $300 to my name right now (paypal took and reversed my income)... well $250 because I just hired Modee.
Otherwise I'd have paid the subscription and the eBook.

so Philly, what's your story?

philly387 08-05-2008 11:34 PM

SaiJin 08-05-2008 11:42 PM

Philly, you are making $4000 in such a short amount of time and that's not much??
I'd be happy with half of that just to survive in my current situation.

btw, I used to be a Gold PS with $14000 a month... they never asked me for SSN also.
But well, I have paid my dues to uncle Sam.

philly387 08-05-2008 11:47 PM

Maybe I am fortunate to have that much going through every month...Back up accounts are always good to have incase though!

SaiJin 08-05-2008 11:53 PM

I don't think you are JUST fortunate, I think you really know how to do this.
I hope I'd be able to do the same. I need a new product line and sourcing though... whatever that may be.

Well, once I get my life back together with Modee's help, I'll definitely support this site and buy the eBook too.

aspkin 08-06-2008 01:02 AM

If you want the eBook for free, just go to eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide and click on Option One: Get it Free towards the bottom, and sign up for an offer like a WaMu savings account, and you'll receive instructions on how to download and unlock a copy of eBay Stealth. And you can use your WaMu savings account for a new Paypal account. Good luck!

TGMT² 08-06-2008 03:21 AM

Hi Aspkin!
If I do Option 1 for the free ebook, will that include a subscription to the members area of this site? Just Curious?

SaiJin 08-06-2008 11:17 PM

Well, got my first assignment from Modee, I'm off to wamu branch tomorrow and open 3 checking accounts.
Gonna bring my Mac laptop to library to register with eBay and PP