eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   New paypal/eBay after suspended EU / Bulgaria (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/105821-new-paypal-ebay-after-suspended-eu-bulgaria.html)

Aguero 03-12-2017 11:57 AM

New paypal/eBay after suspended EU / Bulgaria

Hello guys.

I am new here. I'm glad I found this forum. Thanks to all of you!

I was suspended from eBay after few months ago. My paypal is ok, but i read here i can't use it anymore. Here in BG to verify paypal is only need debit/credit card Visa/Mastercard and four digit code from bank statement I can withdraw with this card too. I want to make new paypal and new ebay.

I want to ask you, am i on the wright track ?

1 Will make new paypal account with my new debit card with mismatched name and different address. I read here /thank you again/ paypal can't see name and address of card holder. I am worried if paypal want from me to send id card. bank statement and other documents to proof my identity and address. Usually they require this stuff after few sold items.

2 Will make new eBay account with my mismatched name and different address. Mismatched name will be same in both paypal and eBay.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Aguero 03-22-2017 02:56 AM

Re: New paypal/eBay after suspended EU / Bulgaria

Hello guys,

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

sax4 03-23-2017 02:16 AM

If it's a real bank issued card then it will need to pass AVS check, thus the billing address and Paypal address should be the same. Well, not the whole address, just street number and postal code.

When you are required to send in docs when hitting EU limit then you can put to use any creative skills you might have. You may decide to do this at the very beginning, or when you are approaching the EU limit

Aguero 03-23-2017 02:15 PM

Is it better try to find VCC working with my country here in Marketplace ? I don't know what is safer solution. Here in Bulgaria there is not much VCC services. After i veryfied and lift limts, can i withdraw money to my real debit/credit card ?

Thanks

sax4 03-24-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aguero (Post 837804)
Is it better try to find VCC working with my country here in Marketplace ? I don't know what is safer solution. Here in Bulgaria there is not much VCC services. After i veryfied and lift limts, can i withdraw money to my real debit/credit card ?

Thanks

Doesn't have to be in Bulgaria to verify.

You should be able to withdraw money to your card as long as postcode and house number match, Visa works a lot better than MC

Aguero 03-25-2017 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 838062)

You should be able to withdraw money to your card as long as postcode and house number match, Visa works a lot better than MC

I'll try and I'll write what happened. I think to make card on my real name, not missmatched. Until now I only use Visa Electron and I am pleased with them.

Thanks

Aguero 02-22-2018 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 838062)

Update, works fine :thumb: