eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   withdraw by credit card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/110921-withdraw-credit-card.html)

kutay 09-28-2017 07:37 AM

withdraw by credit card

Hi Friends

I have a PayPal account in Malta. Can I withdraw a visa card in a different currency for any approved country? eg paypal account malta (eu) visa card turkey (turkish lira)?

Thanx

ilcarletto 09-29-2017 01:59 AM

Re: withdraw by credit card

Yes Malta PayPal can withdraw to CC or Debit Card.

I withdraw with my Italian card from an IT PayPal in $ or £ but your question is something different I am not quite sure on the answer.

Some experienced member will help :thumb:

kutay 09-29-2017 09:28 PM

ı have done a few transactions in cyprus pp this way. pp translated it to Turkish lira and sent it to me. but after a few months the account was limited. I do not know why. I want to take more robust steps.
thank you anyway.

lowave 10-04-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutay (Post 874633)
ı have done a few transactions in cyprus pp this way. pp translated it to Turkish lira and sent it to me. but after a few months the account was limited. I do not know why. I want to take more robust steps.
thank you anyway.

Did The withdrawal work even IF ur adress in Cyprus pp was diffrent from The One registred in The card? 🤔
I Wonder how you did.. Coz didnt work with My Italian Paypal..
THX!

shellyanne 10-24-2017 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 874456)
Yes Malta PayPal can withdraw to CC or Debit Card.

I withdraw with my Italian card from an IT PayPal in $ or £ but your question is something different I am not quite sure on the answer.

Some experienced member will help :thumb:

The prepaid debit cards with "dedicated IBAN" do they work to withdraw money from PP in Italy if it's a stealth PP account and genuine name card (if the names are mismatched.....do the debit card people allow mismatched name withdrawals?)
Thank you for any help you may have.

ilcarletto 10-24-2017 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellyanne (Post 879651)
The prepaid debit cards with "dedicated IBAN" do they work to withdraw money from PP in Italy if it's a stealth PP account and genuine name card (if the names are mismatched.....do the debit card people allow mismatched name withdrawals?)
Thank you for any help you may have.

This depends on the bank or card issuer.

If you are talking about Postapay, yes, it works with mismatched names

shellyanne 10-25-2017 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 879657)
This depends on the bank or card issuer.

If you are talking about Postapay, yes, it works with mismatched names

I was looking at a number of different ones like Leupay and Veritas, some say that any deposits have to be in the same name :nono: (obviously they know their market) and some don't say anything so I was wondering if you knew (or if anyone knows) which of the companies will accept mis-matched names?

(thank you for the heads up about Postpay, you're a diamond!) I'll check that out. :typing: