Paypal close my account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 09-30-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Paypal close my account

Hi,
I'm an entrepreneur in Vietnam. My business requires paying suppliers in US by Paypal. In the last year, I have paid them on total around $50,000. Recently, some suppliers require me to pay via Friends and Family. So, I go an purchase paypal balance from my friend who claim he got money from doing online ads. He sent me $1000 twice. At the end of that day, Paypal asked me to confirm my identity because I went over the threshold. So I did. Then one person from Paypal called me saying that my account was closed permanently and I had to wait 180days to get my money back.
Worse, they said they was no longer offer services to me and advised me not to open any new account with them.
To be honest, I cannot survive without paypal. If I cannot find a way to pay my suppliers via Paypal, my business will go broke for sure. What should I do? I thinking of asking my friend to set up paypal and help me pay. I desperately need your helps. Please note that I'm not involving in any shady business.
This is their final message.
"Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Joe and I am happy to assist you with your limitation query.

I understand you do not prefer to receive a call on the matter.

As I have reviewed the account, I can see that the final decision to permanently limit the account has already been decided. I do apologize for the inconvenience as there is no option to appeal on this matter and the account would stay limited.

It is not advisable for you to create a new account as the same thing will occur, where your account will be limited.

I strongly suggest for you to explore other payment options to you in Vietnam to suit your business needs.

Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience.

I hope the above was clear."
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-09-2017

Longevity: 47%
Default Re: Paypal close my account

I have got the same situation but please feel free and relax. If they are going to close your account permanently you can registering new account from other person in your family, New name, new address, new IP etc. I would like to recommend to purchasing the “ EBAY STEATH BOO “ there is the way that really helping you to solve the situation you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2017

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trongnhantv View Post
Hi,
I'm an entrepreneur in Vietnam. My business requires paying suppliers in US by Paypal. In the last year, I have paid them on total around $50,000. Recently, some suppliers require me to pay via Friends and Family. So, I go an purchase paypal balance from my friend who claim he got money from doing online ads. He sent me $1000 twice. At the end of that day, Paypal asked me to confirm my identity because I went over the threshold. So I did. Then one person from Paypal called me saying that my account was closed permanently and I had to wait 180days to get my money back.
Worse, they said they was no longer offer services to me and advised me not to open any new account with them.
To be honest, I cannot survive without paypal. If I cannot find a way to pay my suppliers via Paypal, my business will go broke for sure. What should I do? I thinking of asking my friend to set up paypal and help me pay. I desperately need your helps. Please note that I'm not involving in any shady business.
This is their final message.
"Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Joe and I am happy to assist you with your limitation query.

I understand you do not prefer to receive a call on the matter.

As I have reviewed the account, I can see that the final decision to permanently limit the account has already been decided. I do apologize for the inconvenience as there is no option to appeal on this matter and the account would stay limited.

It is not advisable for you to create a new account as the same thing will occur, where your account will be limited.

I strongly suggest for you to explore other payment options to you in Vietnam to suit your business needs.

Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience.

I hope the above was clear."
Yes I agree...Even though the future seems bleek. Have no fear the stealth guide is here.

You owe it to yourself to purchase the guide and then MASTER it.

Happy Stealthing!!!
Old 12-09-2017

Longevity: 44%

and remember once you get a stealth set up never use the friends and family option again to move large amounts of money as that is asking for trouble.