Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-14-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Can I withdraw money from any EU Paypal (or any paypal where withdraw to visa allowed) to Visa card emited by USA bank?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-14-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

No, you can´t use a visa on EU Paypal account, only Sepa bank wit Iban number
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-20-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 209
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by angavsurez View Post
No, you can´t use a visa on EU Paypal account, only Sepa bank wit Iban number
Yes you can !!! Yes you can add the visa from any country!Postcode needs to match the numbers.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-20-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Probably you can add your US Visa card to EU paypal account, but Paypal will not allow you to withdraw funds to this card. You can make withdrawal to card only if your Visa card was issued in the country, where such withdrawal allowed by paypal's rules.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 137
Thanks: 28
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Sorry but does PayPal accept card withdrawal so far? I checked all eu accounts they request us to add eu bank for withdrawal! 3 replies 3 different answers
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-21-2018
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,032
Thanks: 1,535
Thanked 853 Times in 630 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne dunn View Post
Sorry but does PayPal accept card withdrawal so far? I checked all eu accounts they request us to add eu bank for withdrawal! 3 replies 3 different answers
BANK transfer and CARD transfer are two different things. In many EU countries(there is a list floating around) you can withdraw to a card, cam be from anywhere.
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-21-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 137
Thanks: 28
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
BANK transfer and CARD transfer are two different things. In many EU countries(there is a list floating around) you can withdraw to a card, cam be from anywhere.
those EU paypal which accepted card withdrawal now requests us to add EU bank account (Iban) before applying a withdrawal. it seems to be impossible to withdraw to a visa card, for example: Latvia paypal , Lithuania paypal, Italian paypal etc., every one knows bank transfer and card transfer are two kind of stuffs

Last edited by jayne dunn; 04-21-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jayne dunn For This Useful Post:
sax4 (04-21-2018)
  #8  
Old 04-21-2018
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,032
Thanks: 1,535
Thanked 853 Times in 630 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne dunn View Post
those EU paypal which accepted card withdrawal now requests us to add EU bank account (Iban) before applying a withdrawal. it seems to be impossible to withdraw to a visa card, for example: Latvia paypal , Lithuania paypal, Italian paypal etc., every one knows bank transfer and card transfer are two kind of stuffs
Gosh, part of the TOS update sounds like.
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-21-2018
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,032
Thanks: 1,535
Thanked 853 Times in 630 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Delete......
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much

Last edited by sax4; 04-21-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-21-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 511
Thanks: 113
Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Is this true? Eu pp can't withdraw to visa card?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-22-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 209
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dufus View Post
Is this true? Eu pp can't withdraw to visa card?
No total rubbish course it still works. Added 2 visas today on different EU countries and can withdraw !! Only new thing it shows add IBAN they have basically rebranded the old option to withdraw to Your USA Bank Account .
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-22-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,928
Thanks: 4,657
Thanked 7,179 Times in 6,543 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianm View Post
No total rubbish course it still works. Added 2 visas today on different EU countries and can withdraw !! Only new thing it shows add IBAN they have basically rebranded the old option to withdraw to Your USA Bank Account .
And adding the 2 visas, you didnt have to deal with the add IBAN at all, correct?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-22-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 137
Thanks: 28
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianm View Post
No total rubbish course it still works. Added 2 visas today on different EU countries and can withdraw !! Only new thing it shows add IBAN they have basically rebranded the old option to withdraw to Your USA Bank Account .
So you mean it can be skipped? If so, how? When I click withdrawal it asks me to add iban bank every time, how can you do that? I still don’t understand you point of rebranding the withdrawal option to USA bank , since iban should be issued within eu, shouldn’t it?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-23-2018
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,032
Thanks: 1,535
Thanked 853 Times in 630 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

On the one account I tested I also could not withdraw to card. Will investigate further
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

paypal.com/wdfunds

Works for me.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 209
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne dunn View Post
So you mean it can be skipped? If so, how? When I click withdrawal it asks me to add iban bank every time, how can you do that? I still don’t understand you point of rebranding the withdrawal option to USA bank , since iban should be issued within eu, shouldn’t it?
No it dosent have to be issued in EU they cant tell and same for the visa! The trick of adding other countries IBAN VISA has been around for years.

I also have the new screen where you go to withdraw it asks to add IBAN if you have a Visa that can withdraw in a Country that accepts visa withdrawal it gives you option to withdraw to card or add IBAN.

Where is the country your trying to withdraw from in the EU?????
What card have you added ( prepaid , bank issued , country?)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 137
Thanks: 28
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thromparsus View Post
paypal.com/wdfunds

Works for me.
Can This link skip the page asks for adding iban?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 137
Thanks: 28
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianm View Post
No it dosent have to be issued in EU they cant tell and same for the visa! The trick of adding other countries IBAN VISA has been around for years.

I also have the new screen where you go to withdraw it asks to add IBAN if you have a Visa that can withdraw in a Country that accepts visa withdrawal it gives you option to withdraw to card or add IBAN.

Where is the country your trying to withdraw from in the EU?????
What card have you added ( prepaid , bank issued , country?)
Italy,Latvia PayPal etc, prepaid card wavecrest Gibraltar, so how they give you an option to withdraw to card? As the page forces us to add iban bank without a choice offers selection of withdrawing to card

Last edited by jayne dunn; 04-23-2018 at 07:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 209
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

because the card isn't accepted as withdrawal method i dont think wavecrest bin was giving problems , i even added entropay and i could withdraw to card on a new 1 day old pp.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 137
Thanks: 28
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianm View Post
because the card isn't accepted as withdrawal method i dont think wavecrest bin was giving problems , i even added entropay and i could withdraw to card on a new 1 day old pp.
So you mean if I add another new card which is not the wavecrest one, the option withdrawing to card will be enabled again without forcing me to add a iban bank?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 209
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Well i dont use them and can withdraw so i assume its the card cant be used to withdraw.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Decision by Visa, it is no longer possible to withdraw money from a PayPal to Visa santa1 PayPal Talk 9 09-20-2017 03:07 PM
VISA for Withdraw - without asking for docs smartguy PayPal Talk 17 07-06-2017 06:08 PM
2 paypal acc withdraw on same visa card? doco89 PayPal Talk 8 09-16-2014 10:29 AM
Can I withdraw money from Paypal to 3V Virtual Visa ?? ringer69 UK eBay & Paypal 4 07-10-2013 12:35 PM
Entropay Alternative Virtual Visa To Withdraw Paypal integricity966 Credit Card Alternatives 5 02-09-2012 05:46 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts